NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman Trilogy: Batman Begins/The Dark Knight/ The Dark Knight Rises

+3
Kevin's Customs
Valeyard
GhostLord89
7 posters

Go down

Batman Trilogy: Batman Begins/The Dark Knight/ The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: Batman Trilogy: Batman Begins/The Dark Knight/ The Dark Knight Rises

Post  Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 11:08

I've only really seen The Dark Knight, even then I haven't watched it for donkeys but from what I remember it was excellent Smile

Back to top Go down

Batman Trilogy: Batman Begins/The Dark Knight/ The Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: Batman Trilogy: Batman Begins/The Dark Knight/ The Dark Knight Rises

Post  GhostLord89 Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:27

The Dark Knight was my favorite of the Nolan Batman movies. The Dark Knight Rises was good up until the ending which I thought was badly written. There was nothing controversial about that ending. It was just bad.

GhostLord89
User

Job/hobbies : Custodian, Filmmaking, Photography, Acting, Writing, Comics
Fav' Movie Character : Ted

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Tue 15 Jan 2013, 17:46

I didn't like the fight scenes in Batman Begins and the fact that Scarecrow was only in it as Scarecrow for about 5 minutes. I loved The Dark Knight and enjoyed it more than Batman Begins. Scarecrow was still in it, but like last time, for about 5 minutes. The Dark Knight Rises was great too, and still, I feel The Dark Knight trilogy had an impact on me.
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Fri 25 Jan 2013, 17:44

I FINALLY saw Dark Knight Rises last night on DVD. I loved it. Still like Dark Knight best but those movie were epic
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Batman Trilogy: Batman Begins/The Dark Knight/ The Dark Knight Rises Empty BATMAN!

Post  themanwiththegoldenfez Mon 01 Apr 2013, 19:59

Batman Begins - enjoyable story with some nice visuals and great cast - 10/10
The Dark Knight - Batman Begins turned up a notch. Amazing story, characters, action scenes improved from previous movie, Heath Ledger is a Legend, chase sequences are stellar -10/10 (10000/10)
The Dark Knight Rises - emotional conclusion, everything above is still brilliant, cinematography is fantastic, thrilling and engaging watch.

My favourite movies of ALL TIME!!!

themanwiththegoldenfez
User

Job/hobbies : Scriptwriting, filming, blogging, hang round with friends, tennis!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Mon 29 Apr 2013, 11:49

Dark Knight is better than Batman Begins
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ASSIMILATION39 Sun 12 May 2013, 10:19

My favourite of the three is definitely The Dark Knight.
ASSIMILATION39
ASSIMILATION39
User

Job/hobbies : collecting
Fav' Movie Character : superman (henry cavill)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Thu 16 May 2013, 15:31

With the exception of Star Wars... I cannot recall a second film of a trilogy standing so far heads and shoulders above the rest
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Sat 01 Jun 2013, 14:29

I hadn't watched any of the two films (just before the Dark Knight Rises was to be released) then realised I needed to see them to fully understand the newest film. Got them on DVD and watched them both a few weeks before I saw TDKR. I like #1, but #2 matched it. Mainly due to Ledger's performance. Amazing actor with not much to go on plot-wise. I heard somewhere the scene where the Joker blows up the hospital was not meant to be delayed for the Joker to look silly. Excellent improvisation. Kinda made his character a little more grotesque like he is portrayed in the comics. I dunno what to say about #3. Alright, but not like the other two.

The only thing I'm not keen on was the fact they were made as though they were films and not adaptations of comic books. Nice in one way, but I like the 'rewritten story with the same characters in the same order but different settings and technology' thing which was missed out in Nolan's films. Fun and very good, just not the best for the this 'Batfan'. Laughing

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  ASSIMILATION39 Sun 16 Jun 2013, 10:24

Currently watching Batman Begins for the first time in years, its fantastic, great acting and great writing 10/10 so far
ASSIMILATION39
ASSIMILATION39
User

Job/hobbies : collecting
Fav' Movie Character : superman (henry cavill)

Back to top Go down

Post  ImLokiAndIKnowIt Sun 16 Jun 2013, 14:28

I've never really seen the trilogy (please don't kill me for it), but I want to watch them.
ImLokiAndIKnowIt
ImLokiAndIKnowIt
User

Job/hobbies : Drama/Rock music
Fav' Movie Character : The Joker (from Batman)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down