NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect Trilogy

2 posters

Go down

Mass Effect Trilogy Empty Mass Effect Trilogy

Post  tombaker64 Sat 05 Jan 2013, 17:12

Has anybody else on here played this awesome game trilogy other than me? Razz
It's easily one of the best sci-fi game trilogies ever and there are very few bad things to point out about the series other than the ending to ME3 which was very disapointing. Bioware said every decision you make throughout the entire series would alter the ending but when you get there it gives you the same 3 decisions every time. It's still awesome though. At least ME4 is coming out sometime in late 2014 or early 2015! Very Happy
tombaker64
tombaker64
User

Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Trilogy Empty Re: Mass Effect Trilogy

Post  hath57 Sat 05 Jan 2013, 17:15

I got 2 on Saturday along with Skyrim but haven't played it yet. I rented Mass Effect 3 and did quite a bit of it but only had it for a week, so... And I've watched gameplay from 1.

What do you think of the supposed Mass Effect 4 with a new main character?

hath57
User

Back to top Go down

Post  tombaker64 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:34

I think it's good that they're continuing the series without Shepard as I think his story, as cool as it was, needed to come to a close andI don't think he would work without The Reapers. I just don't know how they could continue the series though. They'll probably come uo ewith a new enemy or make a prequel with the Protheans fight with the Reapers.
On another note I finished the first Mass Effect game for the first time today. (The first game was exclusive to PC and Xbox until it was released for PS3 in late November, early December 2012)
tombaker64
tombaker64
User

Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  hath57 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 20:37

I've been playing a lot of Mass Effect 2 recently- such a great game. Garus Vikarian is such a badass. Razz

hath57
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down