NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who Forbidden Planet & UT Exclusives

+4
batmandocwhosimpson
GhostLord89
Kevin's Customs
DalekEmperor101
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Doctor Who Forbidden Planet & UT Exclusives - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctor Who Forbidden Planet & UT Exclusives

Post  Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 21:23

Not yet, but from a source on another forum who has spoken to TRU officials, and Al Dewar himself, it won't be available until the middle of the year.

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Forbidden Planet & UT Exclusives - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctor Who Forbidden Planet & UT Exclusives

Post  Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 21:29

Well, we don't know for sure, but most rumours seem to suggest at this point that it's 5".

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Fri 18 Jan 2013, 16:36

Just ordered The Three Doctors set! Looks very impressive and I'm hoping the figures arrive flawless! Smile
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie Fri 18 Jan 2013, 16:49

Oswin wrote:in the upcoming TRU set.

What does TRU stand for again, Sorry i cant put my tongue on it.
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 17:38

Toys 'R' Us, ExplosiveCookie. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Sat 19 Jan 2013, 01:43

I hope this is not going to be like the blue bow tie version of the crash set which was a TRU exclusive and not at all getable here in the States
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:17

Well, I'll definitely get the 7th Doctor and 8th Doctor packs - because it's likely they'll put the SWD in the 7th Doctor pack (here's hoping!) and 8th's will be unseen - so that's a bonus.

This is shaping up to be fantastic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:37

One Doctor and one dalek? Cool. Cant believe TRU is going into classic Dw. I know they did the classic wave, but we havent seen many things by TRU. Cant wait for these!
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:42

Typical. Rolling Eyes A cool sounding, affordable range of Classic Doctor Who and I can't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 15:17

How can you not get them, DS08? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 15:18

They're TRU exclusives.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 15:23

They do have a website, DS08. Razz

But even then, they don't really update their website as regularly as one might hope, to be able to buy the products they sell in-store.

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie Sat 19 Jan 2013, 15:24

Cant WAIT!!!! i hope the 8th doctor comes with the dalek time controller from the 8th doctor big finish dalek stories as its a massive character in them. Also the 7th and SWD is probaly the best choice, I will get all the sets since i need some more classic daleks aswell as some NSD and a diff paradigm varient to drone and stratagist
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 15:32

Nothing's confirmed yet, though. It's just something put together given the hints that have been provided by Al Dewar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Sat 19 Jan 2013, 15:43

DalekSupreme08 wrote:They're TRU exclusives.

You can order them online, DS08.
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Sat 26 Jan 2013, 14:49

Belive it's been over 24 hours...

My Three Doctors set arrived just now and the figures have no paint errors on them at all! CO really put effort into TTD set and I'm looking forward to more!
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Sat 26 Jan 2013, 17:22

Sergeant Kane wrote:Belive it's been over 24 hours...

My Three Doctors set arrived just now and the figures have no paint errors on them at all! CO really put effort into TTD set and I'm looking forward to more!

Just got mine too they are great might want another set or three
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 20:33

Sergeant Kane wrote:Belive it's been over 24 hours...

See, I think this is a great thing!

Less sets, with much more attention to detail, and much less paint errors, as opposed to more sets with less attention to detail and much more paint errors.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 Jan 2013, 11:26

Scary wrote:Nah, I think we need a new set every month. This is the first brand new Classic set in over a year. Quality control just shouldn't be an issue, regardless of how many or how little sets there are being released. We should be getting a good flow of sets with no errors, especially at the premiums we pay.

Well, there shouldn't be any QC errors, but unfortunately for us there are - which is why I would rather less sets with more detail as opposed to more sets with less detail and more errors.

Back to top Go down

Post  batmandocwhosimpson Thu 21 Feb 2013, 20:11

My latest fp buy is genesis set, Churchill and uncle

And also someone from co has confirmed the McCoy tru set will not contain swd

batmandocwhosimpson
User

Job/hobbies : Trampolining

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Thu 21 Feb 2013, 20:21

Ooh, like the idea of those sets, I shall deffo grab the 8th Doc one, and depending on the others, maybe a couple of those. Smile
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

Post  batmandocwhosimpson Sat 13 Apr 2013, 17:31

I just got Hartnell with tardis and sutekh with mummies

batmandocwhosimpson
User

Job/hobbies : Trampolining

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2