What would you like from the new 12th Doctor?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thinking about the next person who will play the role of Doctor Who, which of the following do you think it's important that they should be? (Please tick all that apply)

21% 21% 
[ 12 ]
23% 23% 
[ 13 ]
5% 5% 
[ 3 ]
9% 9% 
[ 5 ]
9% 9% 
[ 5 ]
7% 7% 
[ 4 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
7% 7% 
[ 4 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
9% 9% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 56

Re: What would you like from the new 12th Doctor?

Post  ExplosiveCookie on Sat 15 Jun 2013, 09:23

It would be quite fun If Gatiss played the doctor again! (an old spoof for 1999's doctor who night with david walliams)  

Don't eat what I bake...seriously, it will explode!Razz
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Post  BuwaroE on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 08:25

Scary wrote:I'd really like a black Doctor! That would be awesome! However, I don't think the role should be given to someone just because they're white or black (unlike Obama and the presidency *ahem*). If a white male auditions and is right for the part, he should get it. If a black male auditions and is right for the part, he should get it. It's about acting capabilities, not race.

At the same time, I do encourage the idea of a black Doctor. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the role should go to the right person, regardless of his race, but I hope that the 'right person' is a black actor because that would be an awesome change and I'd be very interested to see how he portrays the Doctor. Very Happy

Whoever we end up with though, be he black, white or whatever, I trust that he will be the right guy to play the Doctor and I look forward to seeing him in action. cheers
Samuel L. Jackson for the 12th doctor Razz or Benedict Cumberbatch, I'd be happy either way

"These statues told a story. Now it's lost. Buried under ropes; packed into boxes. Maybe it's still there if you stop to look. Don't stop... My aim is to move forward... Always... Forward..." -Afro Samurai
BuwaroE
User

Job/hobbies : Revek Industries
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 15:43

Dunno if Moffett would be willing to pay the big money that Sam Jackson would demand but it would be awesome to see him as another time lord... perhaps with the epic line... he might off set 12 if 12 is as much of a passivist at the 10th doctor was

Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  BuwaroE on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 01:49

Kevin's Customs wrote:Dunno if Moffett would be willing to pay the big money that Sam Jackson would demand but it would be awesome to see him as another time lord... perhaps with the epic line... he might off set 12 if 12 is as much of a passivist at the 10th doctor was

Or perhaps as a member of UNIT, like the Brigadier Smile As long as Samuel L. Jackson is there, I'd be more then happy Smile

"These statues told a story. Now it's lost. Buried under ropes; packed into boxes. Maybe it's still there if you stop to look. Don't stop... My aim is to move forward... Always... Forward..." -Afro Samurai
BuwaroE
User

Job/hobbies : Revek Industries
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2