NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgia Critic- Web Series (WARNING YOUNG JEDI! Contains lots of swearing)

3 posters

Go down

Nostalgia Critic- Web Series (WARNING YOUNG JEDI! Contains lots of swearing) Empty Re: Nostalgia Critic- Web Series (WARNING YOUNG JEDI! Contains lots of swearing)

Post  ExplosiveCookie Mon 11 Feb 2013, 20:36

i LOVE the NC! Have you seen hes come back now, hes done a review of the odd life of timothy green.
Since hes back lets keep pestering him to do the doctor who movie and/or classic series
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Nostalgia Critic- Web Series (WARNING YOUNG JEDI! Contains lots of swearing) Empty Re: Nostalgia Critic- Web Series (WARNING YOUNG JEDI! Contains lots of swearing)

Post  DalekEmperor101 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 20:58

NC is one of the best people i have watched. He is the funniest guy since Lee Evans! Great reviwer!
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie Wed 13 Feb 2013, 21:05

Mr Albert Campion wrote:
ExplosiveCookie wrote:i LOVE the NC! Have you seen hes come back now, hes done a review of the odd life of timothy green.
Since hes back lets keep pestering him to do the doctor who movie and/or classic series
That would be quite interesting though I think Linkara would be more likely to do it than him! :laugh: He might do the Cushings movies as they are movies rather than episodes of a TV series. B)

He could do a top 11 doctor moments. fits perfectly Twisted Evil or he may go one step ahead and do a top 12 including cushing Razz
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Post  Withdrawn_Wolf Mon 08 Apr 2013, 22:21

I love Nostalgia Critic, Doug is one of the funniest guys out there and i love To Boldly Flee, its one of the greatest fan films ever. His reviews are funny and intresting to watch. But i will say this, after he came back i havnt liked his reviews as much. I mean they rely to much on the sketches and not the actual review and take too many of the jokes up. Also the actors playing the parts in the sketches arnt that funny. He did it in the past yes, but now it feels like hes doing it as he cant think of jokes he can do alone to extend the review. But i still love his reviews though Smile
Withdrawn_Wolf
Withdrawn_Wolf
User

Job/hobbies : Writing, Novelist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down