NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Boys (Rated 15+ Years Old Only)

2 posters

Go down

Fan Boys (Rated 15+ Years Old Only) Empty Fan Boys (Rated 15+ Years Old Only)

Post  TheIronLad Fri 04 Oct 2013, 21:42

A film about a bunch of nerdy friends who discover that their friend has cancer and its terminal , they realise he won't be alive to see the cinema release of "The Phantom Menace" so they set off on a road-trip to the Skywalker ranch. Its a really funny film which many of us could relate to. Also a of the original Star Wars cast make an appearance etc. Carrie Fisher. I'd recommend it to any Star Wars fan *hint* *hint* Scary .... lol!
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Fan Boys (Rated 15+ Years Old Only) Empty Re: Fan Boys (Rated 15+ Years Old Only)

Post  TheIronLad Sat 05 Oct 2013, 10:07

Here is the trailer 
I will probably get this on DVD myself too , I watched it at my friend's house and really enjoyed it. I forgot to put that it's a 15 rated film too for anybody who would like to know. You can get it for quite cheap now on the internet.
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Fan Boys (Rated 15+ Years Old Only) Empty Re: Fan Boys (Rated 15+ Years Old Only)

Post  BuwaroE Sat 05 Oct 2013, 14:37

This looks interesting, I could picture Scary doing this Razz I'll have to look it up
BuwaroE
BuwaroE
User

Job/hobbies : Revek Industries
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down