NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum

Go down

The Forum Empty The Forum

I understand that some people fear that this place is shutting down and not much activity is shown. Well, to be honest, thats not our fault. I have posted several times before, trying to engage a discussion on what you guys want to see, but evidently no-one actually cares. My point us, dont complain that this place is dying. Myself and EC fought to keep this place alive, and no-one seems to care. Ill give the forum one more month, before i close it. There is no point if Im the only one trying.

DE101
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Forum :: Comments

DalekEmperor101

Post Wed 23 Apr 2014, 20:08  DalekEmperor101

Seeing that no-one has replied, i will guess that nobody actually cares. Thanks for all the support guys. To those who actually gave it anyway.

DE101

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 29 Apr 2014, 20:48  NonZeroWriter4

Well, I do. I want this place to stay alive and I'm going to ensure it does. By the way, DE101, can you ask ExplosiveCookie to activate my account on his forum? Kind of registered there 2 weeks ago...

Back to top Go down

DalekEmperor101

Post Wed 30 Apr 2014, 07:26  DalekEmperor101

NonZeroWriter4 wrote:Well, I do. I want this place to stay alive and I'm going to ensure it does. By the way, DE101, can you ask ExplosiveCookie to activate my account on his forum? Kind of registered there 2 weeks ago...
Good to hear! Ill activate your account soon. We have just been a bit busy lately.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 30 Apr 2014, 15:52  NonZeroWriter4

Great! If you and I work together, this place will be back on the map very soon!

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down