NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaza

3 posters

Go down

Gaza Empty Gaza

Post  TheIronLad Wed 13 Aug 2014, 17:46

Discuss the current fighting in Gaza in this thread
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Gaza Empty Re: Gaza

Post  Umbridge Wed 13 Aug 2014, 21:48

Contrary to everyone else who seems to have accepted Hamas' lies and deception, I stand with Israel. They have every right to defend themselves from the terrorism of Hamas.

It is not Israel's fault if Palestinian civilians are being killed because Hamas are using civilian and residential areas, buildings and facilities to fire rockets at Israel. Palestinians refuse to evacuate these civilian areas when warned by Israel before they open fire. Instead, as encouraged by their own government and others on TV (evidence galore on YouTube), they act as human shields to protect the rockets and other weaponry that is being stored in hospitals, school and ordinary homes.

It irritates me to no end that Israel are the ones being blamed when they're the ones being attacked, and when the blood of the civilians is clearly on Gaza's own hands. It is completely illogical to blame Israel, the evidence is clear and abundant.

Nonetheless, of course, I hope and pray that this war ends ASAP and there are no more casualties. It's heartbreaking to see so many families being torn apart, on both sides of the conflict. And just as there's a peace settlement... Gaza break the ceasefire again. Rolling Eyes But of course, this all has to happen before the end.

Gaza 10489710

Gaza 10347610

Gaza 10559710

Gaza 18969410

To defend Hamas is to defend terrorism and murder. They're just another militant Muslim group personifying evil itself. No one would defend Al-Qaeda or ISIS, so no one should defend Hamas.

Sorry for the somewhat angry post, but it's quite a touchy issue that, like many others, I feel quite strongly about.
Umbridge
Umbridge
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:09

Absolutely awful what's happening over there. What is also so depressing is that the British government is probably responsible due to its empire building and control of trade routes in the Middle East and Africa. Had we not been so controlling between the World Wars, we no doubt would not have as much conflict between Jews and Muslims and minor religions in between. At this point though, people will have to learn how to get along with one another. Many civilians there don't necessarily like those from other religions, but have managed to live near one another without conflict for a long time. Many people there don't want fighting, they just want peace and to go home. They are not involved, it is religious extremists, nationalists and militants who are being aggressive and just can't calm down. I just hope fighting stops, genocide stops and ordinary people are allowed to live out the rest of there ordinary live in peace without somebody using there town as a base and pointing a gun to there family.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum