NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sad Story of The Man Without the Blue Box

2 posters

Go down

The Sad Story of The Man Without the Blue Box Empty The Sad Story of The Man Without the Blue Box

Post  Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 21:31

Part One

"See that Majeti?" The Doctor points towards a blue police box.
"Doctor, as your employer why are we here?" Majite Price looked annoyed.
"I said look at that! You know Majite, I sometimes wonder if you are listening to a word I say." The Doctor put on his spectacles and looked at the box again.
"Come on Rory!" cried The Doctor excitedly.
"Hamlet! Cor that's a cracking play you know!" He looked at Rory discretely to see if any excitement crossed his face.
"Why can't we go back and see the original then?" Rory was looking disdainfully at The Doctor.
"Been there done that." The Doctor looked tired as though he was explaining something simple to a five year old.
"Anyway, don't want Amy trying to hit Bill, like Sarah did...." Before Rory or Amy could say anything else he had vanished.

The Doctor walked up the the blue box in the middle of the square.
"Oh no........" He muttered. "Majite we have to get out of here," he tucked his glasses back into his trench coat pocket.
"Why?" Majite looked at the Doctor, she could tell he was concerned
"Because I'm here!" The Doctor nearly shouted the words out.
"I know your here!" Majite looked more concerned.
"I know, I mean another me!" The Doctor looked mad, "Another version of me, its either the original or that scruffy one. We have to get out of here. Before something terrible happens. Oh, Majite this is bad. Very bad. C’mon, we have to get out of here!”
At that moment, the door opened. A short scruffy, black haired man whose hair was mop-ish to say the least stepped out of the TARDIS.
“Oh dear! We have gone right off course. Must be 2000 and something. Excuse me good sir, do you know what year it is?”
Before The Doctor could reply, he vanished.

Back to top Go down

The Sad Story of The Man Without the Blue Box Empty Re: The Sad Story of The Man Without the Blue Box

Post  Kevin's Customs Sun 03 Mar 2013, 22:30

Love this TheRedDeath... Very Cool
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

The Sad Story of The Man Without the Blue Box Empty Re: The Sad Story of The Man Without the Blue Box

Post  VirtualDalek Mon 04 Mar 2013, 16:56

Very cool story TRD!
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down