NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary's Lent Adventure

+2
PlanetProductions123
VirtualDalek
6 posters

Go down

Scary's Lent Adventure Empty Scary's Lent Adventure

Post  VirtualDalek Mon 18 Mar 2013, 19:31

Scary observed the calendar. February 11th.
"Ooh pancake day tomorrow!" VirtualDalek announced happily. Campion looked up from The Guardian he was reading.
"Oh, ace!" Smiled Camp. He tossed the paper aside and walked over to the cupboard, rummaging around.
"Hrm." Grumbled Scary, browsing Facebook.
"Do you think we should have a party?" Asked Osmium76, munching on a Jammie Dodger.
"Too short notice..." VD trailed off, catching a worried glance from Camp.
"That hasn't stopped us before." Added Os76, his attention undrawn from the book he was reading, 43 tints of Blue. He looked up at the silence which greeted him, also seeing a distressed Camp.
"No eggs." He said. Os76 paused mid bite, the Dodger falling out of his frozen hand. It hit the floor and shattered slightly, before rolling across to Scary's foot. He gave it a condescending look.
"No....EGGS?!" Os76 roared in disbelief. VD cowered slightly and Scary lifted one eyebrow, slightly bemused.
"It's perfectly fine, we can just get some more from the co-op." Camp re-assured him. Os76 sat down again, twitching slightly. VD and Camp exchanged glances.
"Thanks" Said Camp.
"Thank you" Said VD.
"You'd best hurry up, the co-op closed in half an hour." Said os76, indicating the clock. He picked up his book, licked his thumb and flicked through several pages before finding the right one and reclining.
"You can take Scary with you." He said, waving his hand at Scary, who had perked up to the conversation and now looked rather irritable.
"Hang on just a mo', I don't agree to this." Scary blurted out. Os76 gave a authoritative stare.
"You go, or I give MarthaJonesFan admin powers for a day." He blackmailed. Scary's eyes filled with fear momentarily.
"Actually I wouldn't mind a walk. Come on you two, let's be off." Scary rapidly rose and dashed across the room, grabbing his coat. VD and Camp exchanged glances.
"Cheers" Said VD
"Ta mate" Said Camp.
They followed after Scary, Camp grabbing a bowler hat, VD grabbing grabbing his vPod. The door slammed shut and Os76 sat for a moment, before lowering his book and looking around. He began smirking to himself, opening the drawer next to him. He pulled out a box of eggs.
"That should keep them gone for a while, finally some peace and quiet!" He chuckled, adjusting himself into a comfortable position and continuing to read.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

Scary's Lent Adventure Empty Re: Scary's Lent Adventure

Post  PlanetProductions123 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 19:59

Razz Brilliant! Best script I've seen in ages that's not mine! Razz

Last edited by PlanetProductions123 on Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:15; edited 1 time in total
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
User

Job/hobbies : Whovian, DC and MARVEL fan.
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trinitymaster491

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:03

Fantastic Virtual. thats was brilliant!.

Also, pp123, three words in each post please Smile
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:05

Thank you both, sort of missed writing Forum fics Razz
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:26

LOL This is great Virtual Dalek
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Wed 20 Mar 2013, 18:37

Thanks to both of you! And right now Camp! Very Happy

----------

The side door to the forum creaked open, revealing a blizzard. Visibility was reduced to mere metres and everything was white as the gale force winds picked up the snow and swirled it around. Scary looked out reluctantly and shivered.
"Come on guys." He said with a steely determination, trudging out into the fray. Instantly he had to readjust his balance to counter the harsh biting wind. VD and Camp stood in the doorway watching after Scary, his outline fading to nothingness in the snow. VD and Camp exchanged glances.
"Thanks" Said VD
"Cheers mate" Said Camp.
"Come on!" Scary's voice echoed through the mist, commandingly. VD and Camp followed his voice, shutting the door behind them.

After around 15 minutes, Scary looked up to see the outline of the Co-op appear from the whiteness. He stopped for a moment, turning back to see his two friends staggering along.
"Finally." VD said irritably, snapping an icicle off the end of his nose. Camp attempted to remove his bowler hat, only to find it frozen to his head. They all began to walk again, at the same pace.
"I need to give something up for Lent, as a Christian." Scary announced.
"You could give up being a grumpy git." Smirked VD. Scary shot him a glare.
"Or I could give up allowing you onto the forum. Forever." Said Scary menacingly. VD looked down at the floor sullenly.
"What about giving up the forum for a month?" Suggested Camp.
"Don't be absurd. I'll go mad." Scary denounced him.
As the trio approached the doors of the Co-op, a man came out and began fiddling with a panel on the wall. The doors slid shut and he locked them.
"No no no! Wait!" Scary ran up to him.
"Sorry pal, we're closed up, come back tomorrow." The man said.
"But we need eggs now!" Scary pleaded.
"Sorry pal, you'll have to come back tomorrow." The man repeated.
"Please, can you open for 5 minutes more? I'll be quick I promise!"
"No, we're closed." The man frowned.
"Look, I've had to walk for 17 and a half minutes through this weather, with those two nitwits;" Scary indicated VD and Camp. VD waved merrily.
"Just for you to tell me you're closed?!" Scary added angrily.
"Well, next time take half a minute less." The man said abruptly, pushing past Scary and walking quickly into the mist, vanishing.
"We'd best head back then." Said Camp, as he and VD turned to walk back to the forum.
"Just you two stay here a second." Scary ordered. They stopped and turned round reluctantly.
"I'm not leaving here without those eggs." Scary said. "There must be a vent on the roof or something." VD and Camp looked at him aghast.

Os76 looked up aghast. He looked around, shook his head, then continued reading.

"Are you suggesting we rob the Co-op?!" VD asked in disbelief.
"Well, I'm not leaving without those eggs, so unless you can magic some up, then yes." Scary said with an expression suggesting he meant it.
"Al-a-ka-zam!" Shouted Camp, waving his hands wildly. No eggs appeared. Scary gave him a questioning look.
"Fine, but we're only observing." VD gave in. The trio headed round to the back of the shop.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Wed 20 Mar 2013, 21:11

Brilliant work VD! Absolutely amazing!
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 16:44

Great story, so witty!
"You could give up being a grumpy git" :laugh:
Keep up the good work!

Back to top Go down

Post  batmandocwhosimpson Thu 21 Mar 2013, 16:57

Like the bit bout robin the coop

batmandocwhosimpson
User

Job/hobbies : Trampolining

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Fri 29 Mar 2013, 14:54

"Aha!" Cried Scary triumphantly, locating the fire escape leading to the roof.
"It's locked" VD pointed out, pulling on the metal gate.
"Damn, oh well, let's go home." Chuckled Camp awkwardly. Scary frowned at him.
"Don't be so silly, I mastered a degree in lockpicking." Scary boasted.
"You're in Year 11 and don't even have a GCSE yet." VD said montonously.
"Shush." Scary said. He stared at the lock, took a step back and cracked his knuckles. With a swift kick to the gate - nothing happen.
"OW OW OW!!" Moaned Scary, holding his sore foot and hopping around madly. VD sighed and took out his vPod, scrolling through his list of apps.
"Hold on, there's a lockpicking app here somewhere." He announced.
"There's an app for everything..." Muttered Camp.
"You sound like Os76" Commented Scary, gently trying to walk on his foot.
"Aha! Here! Lockpick app Deluxe! Now comes with bonus features of compatability with major lock brands and manufacturers. Including Yale. Those are some pesky locks." VD read. He turned and placed his vPod next to the lock.
"This should be good, I imagine there'll be a wonderful display of modern mechanical engineering and lockpicking." Camp smiled. There was a small explosion and the lock disintegrated.
"Oh." Camp said, slight disheartened. Scary pushed the gate and it swung open.
"Cool! To the roof." He said, leading them up the stairs. VD and Camp exchanged glances.
"Thanks" Said Camp.
"Quite alright, thank you." VD complimented.
"I swear you two need help." Scary mumbled down from above. VD and Camp ascended the stairs.

Scary emerged onto the top of th Co-op and was immediately engulfed in the blizzard the building had been sheltering them from.
"Gack!" Scary spluttered as high speed snow pelted his face. He struggled on, heading towards a vent in the centre of the roof. VD and Camp followed close behind in Scary's slipstream. After several minutes of gurning and slow progress, they reached the vent and slumped onto the floor slighty to use the structure as a cover.
"OKAY, I WANT YOU TO DISLODGE THE VENT SO I CAN SLIP INSIDE IT!!" Scary yelled above the howling of the wind.
"OKAY!!" VD and Camp yelled back. They both stood up and grabbed the grill covering th vent and began to jiggle it to loosen it. Neither of them could feel their hands.
"COME ON ALMOST THERE!!!" Camp yelled. They grimaced as they threw all their weight to battle both the grill and the wind. With a spine chilling screech the grill came away and they tossed it aside.
"OUCH!!!" They heard Scary cry. They looked down to see the grill resting on his injured foot. He pulled it free and stood up and shot them both angry stares. Shivering, he sat on the edge of the vent and swung his feet inside. He looked down and saw where the ventilation shaft became horizontal. He lowered himself down till his feet were no more than half a metre off the floor of the pipe.
"I can't reach, let me just -WAAAAAA" Scary yelled out as he lost his grip and dropped down, smashing straight through the pipe and falling into the shop. He landed in the toiletries section, on a load of toilet rolls, which cushioned his landing. He heard a beeping suddenly, getting louder.
"Um, what's tha-" He started before a claxon began to blare. Orange lights began to flash wildly and Scary began to panic.
"Guys help!" He called up. On the roof, only the top of Camp's hat was visible for a moment as the other two fled back down the fire escape.
"Guys?!"Scary called. He heaved himself up, then quickly rushed aound. He spotted a kite and came up with an idea. Snagging it from its shelf, he ran round looking for a fan. Finding one, he took it from its box and ran back to below the hole he had made. Unplugging a nearby staff computer, he plugged in the fan and aimed it upwards. As he was about to turn it on, He noticed out of the corner of his eye a fridge. He ran over and was delighted to see a box of eggs.
"Ace!" He smiled. He ran back, and, slipping the box of eggs into his coat pocket, turned on the fan. He threw the kite up, holding on tightly to the rope. The kite got caught by the updraught and was violently tugged upwards, up the way Scary had fallen in. Scary looked back as he began to ascend, as the shutters flew up and a police squad flooded in. He waved as he was pulled up out of their range. He smiled to himself, then remembered. He look up in striken panic at the kite, about to emerge into the still ragin blizzard.
"Oh bug-" Scary said, as the kite was yanked with great force by the gale, and sent careering upwards, Scary being dragged behind.
"AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!" Screamed Scary, as he was buffeted round and battered by the severe turbulence. He tried to let go of the rope, but it had wound itself around him and now held him captive. As he swung round, his head shook violently and he blacked out.

Last edited by VirtualDalek on Fri 29 Mar 2013, 15:07; edited 1 time in total
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  PlanetProductions123 Fri 29 Mar 2013, 15:03

Ok seriously this needs to be voiced and acted out with figures Razz
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 29 Mar 2013, 16:16

Yeah, I agree with PP123, we need to make a film of this! Amazing as usual!

Back to top Go down

Post  PlanetProductions123 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:01

It would be better if you voiced it with figures. Now we need a figure that looks like you, OH I know I'll go get my Christopher Eccleston Figure Razz
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:34

Virt, you wouldn't mind me doing a video version of this when I get back home on Friday, would you? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  PlanetProductions123 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 11:21

that's a great idea if your doing it and maybe you could ask the people in it to do the voices Razz
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
User

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Sun 31 Mar 2013, 13:50

Not at all DS08! I'd love to see your take on it. Very Happy
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Thu 04 Apr 2013, 17:02

Scary came to and looked around. He was still entangled in the kite, but the blizzard had stopped. He looked up to see he had been caught in a tree, but more importantly, a bright blue sky greeted him. He looked down, seeing not a dot of snow on the ground.
"How long have I been here?" Scary pondered. He began to struggle to free himself from the rope. With a snap, a branch broke and he fell to the ground.
"Ow, my head." He grumbled, rubbing his bonce. He stood up and shimmied out of the rope. Leaving the kite, he began walking through the green fields, towards signs of life in the distance.

After several minutes, he strode over the top of a hill and saw a small town. He shrugged and headed down. Walking into the centre of the town, he saw a few people stood at a market, some serving, some buying, but everyone wearig a beret. Scary wandered over to one of the passers by.
"Excuse me, do you know where I am?" Scary asked with a friendly smile. The particular man he had stopped gave him a blank expression, tilting his head to the side slightly. Scary frowned, waving his hands about.
"Where am I?" He asked again.
"Jacques, nous avons un touriste perdu ici." The man called to another person stood nearby. Scary had done enough GCSE french to understand the language.
"Français?" He questioned the man.
"Oui, vous êtes anglais, non?" The man said.
"Oui." Scary said. "Où suis-je, s'il vous plaît?"
"Ah enough with ze french, I speaka English very good, no? Are you in town of Courseulles-sur-Mer." The man said. Scary looked confused.
"Am I?" Scary questioned.
"What? Are you here, Courseulles-sur-Mer. That way, England is." The man babbled, pointing towards the sea.
"Ah right, thanks." Scary said. He turned and headed towards the coast.
"Étrangers sanglantes." The man grumbled.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  IRONMAC Fri 05 Apr 2013, 01:51

love this story
IRONMAC
IRONMAC
User