NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum of Death

Go down

Asylum of Death Empty Asylum of Death

Post  DalekEmperor101 Mon 29 Apr 2013, 20:07

octor Who

The Asylum of the Daleks

Written by Steven Moffat
Re-Written by DalekEmperor101

Prologue

Trinx. The Asylum

The Asylum. The worst prison the daleks created. It was meant to hold all the daleks war prisoners and all there dangerous enemys. Until they came. The new comers looked like daleks but were actually called Necrosians. They were apparently Davros’s daleks. The Daleks didn’t like the Necrosians as they were seen as impure and not relevant. Davros had been taken for trial on Skaro. He was accused of creating impure creatures that threatened the Daleks existence. Everything was fine till they came. They started to rebel. The white machines fought the Emperors daleks whenever they had the chance. They did as much damage as they could do and then suddenly, they stopped.

Rory couldn’t believe it. One minute he was on his way to deliver some divorce papers and the next thing he knew, he was inside a prison cell, with Amelia Pond. The last person he wanted to see.
“ there has to be a way out of here, “ Amy said, looking around the walls for any sign of escape.
“ there isn’t, “ sighed Rory.
A Dalek sidled along the corridor.
“ oy. Why are we here? “ asked Rory
The dalek didn’t answer. It continued on its way checking the computers as it went by. The dalek was different then the last time Rory had seen them. They had grown smaller in size and actually looked more machine like. The one that had just past was a kind of silvery grey colour. Rory looked at it and wondered how old it really was.

Dalek Council Chamber on Belix 5

The Dalek council. All of the most feared and best dalek were part of it. Some of the dalek had names but others where named after the planets they had attacked. Spiridon was one of the Council leaders
“ I have had word from the Daleks on Trinx. The Humans known as Amelia and Rory have been taken to the Asylum. “ Spiridon said.
“ Good “ said a voice from inside the shadows. “ then the plan has worked. Move the daleks into phase 2. “
“ we obey “ said the council daleks.
The Council moved out of the chamber. Spiridon and Vulcan where the only ones left in the chamber.
“ does the Emperor know of this plan? “ asked Vulcan.
“ I do not know. I only follow the orders of Leader as he has had them transferred from the Emperor himself. Whether or not they are true, that is different.”
Spiridon moved out of the Chamber. Vulcan was left there. He didn’t know whether he should contact John Smith yet, but he might have to.

The Doctor ran around the console, flicking switches and pressing buttons.
" Locking on to the asteroid now " he cried, " Geronimo! "
TARDIS was flung out of the vortex, and thrown down to the asteroid. the Doctor was swept of his feet by the force of the asteroids gravity.
" that shouldnt be there " he said.
he pulled a lever and pulled the screen down. he flipped some more buttons and looked up.
" oh dear. RIVER! " he shouted.
River came running in, and stopped on the top step
" what is it? " she said
" take a look for yourself, " said the doctor
River walked over and looked at the screen.
" oh no. i had better change. and get some sensible shoes on. so much for our date " she said
" ah yes sorry. but i want to know why this is here. " the Doctor replied
River walked off down one of the corridors. the Doctor looked at the console. Suddenly, a light flashed.
" hmm. someone is contacting me, " he reached forward and pressed the button. " hello? "
a shadowing figure looked at him. the picture was blurred and the sound quality was rubbish
" ill adjust the system so i can hear you " the doctor said. he fiddled around with the controls and looked back at the screen. " Vulcan!" he cried
" Doctor i have lots to report. two of your friends have been captured and taken to Asylum. the Leader has moved the plan forward to stage two and it looks like the Necrosians have found us. i might not be able to report back for sometime, as Council is moving out." Vulcan said, rather crackly.
" alright. ill go to Asylum and you stop leader from going to stage 3. Doctor Out. "
" i Obey " Vulcan said. the picture faded as River walked back in.
" so Asteroid? " she said.
" change of plan. Vulcan got in contact. we need to go to Asylum. "
" why? " River asked
" Amy and Rory "
River sat on the chair and pulled her boots on. The Doctor looked Gravely at the screen. the last place he wanted to go was the asylum. now he had no choice.

Back on Belix 5, the Council had started to evacuate. the Necrosians had attacked. the council guards were holding them off, but it wasnt enough. the Necrosians had broken through. Leader had started the full evacuation, while the Royal Guards held the Imperials off. Vulcan hadnt seen so much bloodshed in years. he was a tactical unit, not really designed for battle. Leader had ordered him to use Project Silver. Project Silver was a dalek unit that had been made from scratch to destroy all imperials, including ships. unfortunately, the project hadnt gone well since the Time war of the Daleks. Both fractions of daleks had fought against each other, till both sides had no resources left. now, another war was likely. Vulcan hoped that John Smith could save his friends before they destroyed Asylum. he should of said, but only Daleks needed to live.

As the council evacuated, Vulcan moved towards the science lab. he had to move the experiment before the rebels found it. as he moved through the corridors, he couldnt help but think that he had done wrong. he should of warned The Doctor, but he couldnt. he was a triple agent and he couldnt get attached to the doctor. he was no friend, just the enemy. he arrived at the science outpost. he entered the key code, but as he moved inside, The Leader came round the corner.
" Vulcan, why are you here? " boomed the Leader.
" i need to move it. before its too late. " he replied. he moved forward, but the Leader blocked him.
" maybe its already too late. " the Leader said
" No! you are arent you? your the spy! " Vulcan said " i must report to the Emperor. "
" negative. if you move ill blast you to pieces. "
" look, whos side are you on? are you with the necrosians? "
" no. i am part of the Draconian Squad. " Leader replied.
" then you want the weapon to stop both sides? "
" yes. now move!"
" no. you will be exterminated! " Vulcan fired at the Leader, but with no effect. Vulcan moved back as the leaders gun started to glow.
" it is a shame, we could of used a dalek like you. Fire! " Leader shot at Vulcan. the beam hit Vulcan square in the slats. Vulcan read his internal sensors. his shields were gone, but he still had power. " still alive? ah well, time for another shot. "
" negative, " Vulcan turned on his self destruct. " no, time for you to DIE!!! " Leader realised too late what he meant.
" No! i can not die! " Vulcan exploded. the whole corridor blow up. some necrosians daleks had started to move towards their position. the whole compound was engulfed in the explosion of the daleks. The Council War room was gone.

The Asylum

the doctor danced around the controls of the TARDIS.
" soon be there! " he said
" how bad is the Asylum? " asked River.
the doctor looked up. he moved over to one of the TARDIS panels. he pressed a button and the panel lifted up. out of the panel he brought out a revolver.
" its so bad, im breaking one of my rules " he replied sadly.
River gasped as she realised what he was doing. the TARDIS started to land. The Doctor moved forward to one of his cupboards and brought out a new sonic. he passed River her gun.
" lets get this over with " he said.
he pressed a button and moved out of the TARDIS doors. river followed him out of TARDIS.
they walked out of the doors and stepped onto a metal floor. the walls were made of dalekanuim, and the there were panels and control nodes on each wall.
" looks like this one controls the doors, and this controls the gravity and this is the alarm. " the Doctor said.
" so simple then? " asked River.
" well.....hey now look at this! "
" what is it? "
" looks like a map of the compound, and a list of inmates. lets see if we can find Amy and Rory. "
The Doctor scrolled down the list of inmates.
" ah ha. there! Amy and Rory. level eighteen section twelve. lets go! " suddenly, a name caught his eye.
" oh dear. looks like your here as well "
" who? " asked River
The Doctor didnt answer. he started to run. he got to the control panel and zapped it with the sonic. the door opened and he dashed down the corridor. he suddenly stopped.
" what is it? " asked River
" daleks! lets be careful." the Doctor replied.
He and River ducked under another panel as a black domed dalek moved by. after him came some slightly taller grey ones.
" genesis. " the doctor said.
the daleks moved away and he and river moved further down the corridor. they arrived at another door.
the doctor opened the hatch next to the door.
" why not use sonic? " asked River
" too much noise. and i use it too much. there we go! "
the door slid open to reveal two daleks.
" DO NOT MOVE! " they cried.
" RUN! "
The Doctor and River ran down the corridor. they ran round a corner and hit a dead end.
" Blast! now we done for! " the doctor cried
He looked around for a way to escape, but couldt find one. something suddenly caught his eye. Cell twelve.
" is it? can it be? " he moved towards the cell and looked inside. " it is! hello Frank!
the dalek looked up
" Frank? " it croaked.
" no! " the doctor cried.
Suddenly he remembered the other daleks. they moved slowly down the corridor in front of them. suddenly they turned to face them.
" you will be exterminated! " they cried.

Exterminate! " the daleks cried.
" how do we get out of this now? " asked River. she looked across at the Doctor and realised the answer straight away. there was no plan on how to get out. The Doctor just stood there, not evening blinking.
" Exterminaahhhhhhhh " screamed one of the daleks.
" ALERT! ALERT! Subject 8 is out of containment! " the other cried.
" quickly, thats our exit! " the doctor shouted. as he and river ran past the dalek, another one came round the corner. this time, the dalek had a huge gun on it and no eyestalk.
" Duck! " the Doctor cried. They ducked just in time. the middle section of the dalek moved and faced the Guard.
" DIE!!!! " the Heavy Gunner cried. it fired out at the Guard. the dalek burst into flames, with pieces of its armour scattered all over the corridor. The Heavy Gunner turned and moved away from the Doctor and River.
" that was too close. what was that thing? " River asked. The Doctor turned towards her. his face showed no sign of expression.
" my past. its catching up. " the doctor replied. " i should never of come here. "
" what about Amy and Rory? " asked River, suddenly realising the Asylum was hitting the Doctor harder than she had originally thought.
" Amy and Rory? oh yes! level Eighteen section twelve. " the Doctor's face suddenly lit up with amusement as he remembered.
He suddenly smiled at River. " come on. lets go! "

The Dalek Council met in the control section of the space ship.
" how many units were lost? " asked Resurrection
" 120. plus five council members. " replied One of the dalek guards.
" who were the council daleks? " questioned Panteir
" Quatil, Gantis, Exsilon, Vulcan and Leader. " the guard answered.
" Leader was destroyed? how is that possible? " asked Resurrection.
" it shoulndt be, " said the Scientist, who had just entered the chamber. " his armour was made by me and only i know his weakness. his outer shell is almost as strong as mine. even Storm would have trouble penetrating his shields. something must of gone wrong. "
" any suggestions? " asked Mars
" just one. the only one that fits. he absorbed the energy that hit. he saved himself and was forced back into the time vortex. we might be able to find him." said Scientist. " ah! found him. he is on a moon not far from here. Delta 87. "
" move use their Drenal. " ordered Lord
" i obey! " said Drenal.
as drenal moved away, a light appeared in front of the council members.
" Emergency! Emergency! " cried Pantier.
" negative, it is Vulcans Time Warp signature. how is that possible!" asked Lord
" i do not know Lord. it seems even a normal Dalek can survive a Netan bomb. "
The light got bigger and bigger. Suddenly, Vulcan appeared. He moved forwards toward Lord.
" i bring news! " he croaked.
" about what? " asked Lord.
" About Leader. " Vulcan replied.

To Be Continued.
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down