NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up!

Post  Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 00:07

Absolutely fantastic work, GeekChic. Loved it, even if the ending was a tiny bit rushed. Loved the little things you added in too which made it even more special. Can't wait for WASTELAND.

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Empty Re: Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up!

Post  Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:35

Thanks Oswin! Cant wait to show it either!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 18:49

If anyone else has read this please comment to let me know what you think! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:52

Robyn ran through the doors of the TARDIS and was amazed at what she saw. A room that was bigger on the inside. The Doctor leant against a central control area and grinned proudly, his top hat was cocked to one side slightly.
“Well? Aren’t you going to say something?” He asked
“I think it’s a bit obvious, Doctor” Robyn replied cheekily. The Doctor’s face screwed up with disappointed, he let out a little sigh and carried on trying to impress.
“Where do you want to go? Anywhere, any-when” The Doctor stared at her with a beaming smile. Robyn wandered around a little and touched some of the walls with light fingers. She turned to him.
“Take me somewhere beautiful” she smiled. She stood to the side of the large room. She looked at the tall green, central column that was surrounded by a six-sided control panel at the base. There was minimal light except that of the fluorescent green tower. Robyn gazed at the Doctor who ran around the console flicking switched, pulling levers and pushing buttons.
“The most beautiful planet in the universe, at least I think so anyway.” The Doctor convinced himself.
“Don’t you think we should change first? I need a shower as well” Robyn asked politely.
“Ah yes, down those stairs then take the third left, then a right, that will take you up some stairs. You’ll have that floor to yourself,” The Doctor babbled on. Robyn followed the Doctors instructions and left him in the main control room by himself. He strolled to the wall with more controls on and got up the reports from outside to check the atmosphere was ok, it was. He then took his coat off and top hat and replaced it with his green trench coat and cowboy hat. Robyn came back in some new clothes; she had a white dress with thin straps and a pastel blue, fur shawl over her shoulders. Her hair was wet and just swept over to one side.
“That wardrobe is amazing!” She exclaimed, “I’ve never seen anything like it! Now lets go” She walked out of the TARDIS with passion. The Doctor followed her.
They opened the doors and it was far from beautiful. She turned to the Doctor.
“What is this?” She asked without trying to sound rude.
He replied under his breath “That doesn’t look right. It’s a wasteland!”

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Robyn1
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Robyn8
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Robyn2s
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Robyn3
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Robyn5

Robyn stared at the Doctor with eyes of disappointment.
“I… I’m sorry Robyn” The Doctor said with agreeing depression.
“It’s not your fault. But we can try and find out why it’s like this. We might be able to fix this” She replied, trying to lift his hopes up. She stared out across the rubble that they had landed on. It truly was destroyed. Just dust, rubble and rocks appeared to stretch for miles. They wandered out further from the TARDIS and looked for signs of life.
“How can this be?” he yelled, angry with himself.
“But we can sort this Doctor” She repeated, trying to help the Doctor.
“Yes, yes we can. But there’s something I want to find out first” The Doctor said, recuperating himself. Robyn stared as if asking him what. “Hush, listen” He said to her.
“What’s that noise?” She eventually asked. The Doctor held his hand to his ear and swept across the land. Robyn stared at him, slightly confused. He stopped and looked at the direction of his ear. He moved his mouth as if to say something. “What is it Doctor?” she asked again.
The Doctor pointed out into the distance. “STAMPEDE!” He yelled. They ran out of the way and hid for cover behind a larger rock. The mass got closer and the sound increased more and more. Robyn stared at the silhouettes but couldn’t make out what it was. Her attention was caught by something else however. A pink flower was spawning from underneath the large rock they hid behind. She reached out and touched it’s gentle petals.
“Doctor, look at this” She requested.
“Not now, I mean, look at the mass of stuff coming towards us!”
She stared at it for a while, fazed by its beauty. The Doctor was still watching the oncoming stampede; she took her chance and picked the flower. She held it in the palm of her hands and looked at it for a short while.
“Robyn look! The stampede is approaching!” The Doctor exclaimed gleefully. A massive dust cloud swept across them before the stampede arrived. “Horses?” The Doctor asked rhetorically, confused by the fact.
“Horses?” Robyn added, sharing the confusion. The Doctor stood up and his face screwed up.
“Hundreds of horses…on an alien planet?” He asked himself. There truly was hundreds, possibly thousands. Eventually the mass passed along with the large dust cloud. The Doctor and Robyn both coughed as the cloud passed. The Doctor ran back out into the open and looked at the footprints in the ground. “Definitely hooves. But who looks after them? Where do they all stay?”
“Doctor? Look” Robyn pointed out into the distance. The Doctor followed her finger and two more horses were coming towards them. They galloped along together. It looked like a perfect pairing.
“Wait” The Doctor gasped, “Those aren’t horses!” They got closer and it became more and more apparent to Robyn what they really were.
“Unicorns!” Robyn yelled with excitement. She watched as the pair danced together and galloped over to them. One of them got on its hind legs in pride and the other circled it. Robyn’s smile beamed across her face.
“Well, they aren’t actually unicorns. They are actually a…” The Doctor informed Robyn with lots of information that really made no sense to her “So if you really want, they could be classed as unicorns” He finished off. Robyn just stared at him; he moved his sight around, trying not to make eye contact.
“C’mon, lets get on!” Robyn called whilst getting on the back of one of the Unicorns. She nudged it with her heel and it neighed before riding off.
“Robyn! Come back!” The Doctor yelled “Oh no…” He sighed and jumped on the back of the second Unicorn, which chased after the first before getting side by side to the other.
“It doesn’t matter Doctor. You know that?” Robyn told him sympathetically.
“What doesn’t?”
“This. You couldn’t help it, but maybe we can fix this? I mean, there’s beautiful blue skies and glistening creatures” Gesturing everything she mentioned, “It’s everything I could’ve wanted from another planet” she smiled, as did the Doctor.
“Yeah, we can fix this.” He added.
The Unicorns strolled along the gravel flooring, but still looked beautiful.
“What’s that? In the distance?” Robyn asked, pointing to a hooded figure she could see.
“I don’t know…” The Doctor murmured, worried slightly. Without saying anything Robyn and her unicorn were riding off at great speed. “ROBYN” The Doctor shouted, “Come back Robyn!” he added, “ROBYYYN!” He tried to buck his Unicorn to get it follow but it wouldn’t move. Instead it turned and galloped off into a tangent. “Now where’re you taking me?” He asked softly.

Eventually they stopped outside a large cave entrance.
“In here?” The Doctor asked. The Unicorn bowed its head and nudged the Doctor with his nose. The Doctor carried on walking into the cave, as he got further in, it got smaller and darker. He got his sonic out of his coat pocket it.
“Ah, so you’ve been in here! I needed you earlier” He said to it, expecting a response. He pressed the button a few times and it eventually lit up like a torch. He could see fire-sticks attached to the walls used the Sonic screwdriver on them. They all ignited and lit the cave. He could see how far it really went back. After several minutes walk he came to a larger area. In the centre was a waist height, stone column. The top lit up with a screen. The Doctor stared at it precariously. He slowly approached the screen and got his screwdriver primed at the ready. He scanned the embedded screen and data appeared. It scrolled through what must have been thousands of numbers, letters and symbols before it stopped. The Doctor stepped closer and looked at what was left on the screen. He was stunned at what he saw.

“Stop stop!” Robyn commanded her Unicorn. It galloped at great speed towards the figure. It got closer every second until they were there. Robyn got off the Unicorn and as she did it collapsed on the floor. Robyn crouched and stroked it caringly. “What’s wrong?” She asked it, expecting a reply. It wriggled on the floor for a while before stopping. Its eyes look directly at her before it stopped and the closed. “Can you help me? I think it’s dead” She asked the figure. No response. “Hello? Can you hear me?” She asked again walking over to gain their attention.
It slowly raised its gloved hands and clenched the rim of the long hood that covered its face. It slowly revealed itself. Robyn fell to the floor with shock. Damp, Black hair unravelled and was swept over to one side. Olive skin. Pursed lips and green eyes stuck out as definitive features.
Robyn slowly cried out “You’re…me!”

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Robyn9

“That’s…impossible”

“The water cloned you”

“At the centre the lake becomes poisonous. Whoever takes it will die”

“A copy is never perfect"

“London, Earth, 2013. I want home for a while Doctor.”

"Goodbye Doctor"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 01:20

Absolutely fantastic work, GeekChic!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 19:46

Exclusive posters for series Finale: DESTRUCTION EARTH

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 De1x

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 De2e

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 23:31

Fantastic posters, GeekChic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 11:04

Currently trying to bring this back. I've already written the first part of the 3 part finale!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 12:15

Exciting! Can't wait to read this, GeekChic. Will have to re-read episodes 1 and 2 to re-jog my memory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 12:23

I still have to as well Razz 
I've finished school and exams now so I've got plenty of time to get on with this! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 18:05

Not had any progress unfortunately :/ I need to write something else to get 'back into it' again! Any ideas of a short story I could do?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 18:47

Made the Series Finale Final Poster!
 Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! - Page 2 Gorf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Sat 29 Jun 2013, 20:00

Love the poster GC112... bet that took some time to do
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 20:28

Thanks Kevin! Took about 30 mins to put together including sourcing the images. Smile

Some reason on my screen it is cut off slightly to the right so if you've got the same problems then right click (Or ctrl. click for mac) then open image in new window/tab so you can see the full thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sat 29 Jun 2013, 22:29

Looks epic Geek! Nice work
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 22:31

Thanks DalekEmporor101 Smile 
Making this has gotten me more in the mood to write it now!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad Mon 01 Jul 2013, 18:31

Im looking forward to this story , can't wait for you to release it !
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2