NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family of Blood Brother and Sister for Jackknight

+2
DalekEmperor101
DalekCrazy
6 posters

Go down

Family of Blood Brother and Sister for Jackknight Empty Family of Blood Brother and Sister for Jackknight

Post  DalekCrazy Mon 27 May 2013, 14:21

Jack and I decided to make each other Doctor Who figures for Christmas but due to us moving in November it took until now for me to finish up his figures. They are Lucy Cartwright and Jeremy Baines from the Family of Blood. These are by far the most extensive sculpt jobs I have done to date.

Family of Blood Brother and Sister for Jackknight FamilyofBloodforAnthony_zps42fcbb7b

Thanks for looking!

DalekCrazy
User

Back to top Go down

Family of Blood Brother and Sister for Jackknight Empty Re: Family of Blood Brother and Sister for Jackknight

Post  DalekEmperor101 Mon 27 May 2013, 14:31

They look brilliant! Nice job!
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Family of Blood Brother and Sister for Jackknight Empty Re: Family of Blood Brother and Sister for Jackknight

Post  IRONMAC Mon 27 May 2013, 15:44

They are fantastic, let me guess harry potter for Baines and Amelia pond for his sister?
IRONMAC
IRONMAC
User

Job/hobbies : custom action figure maker

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekCrazy Mon 27 May 2013, 16:18

Baines was an Editor body that I sculpted over and a Primeval Conner head. and Lucy was Amelia with her coat sculpted over the dress and a head from a Bioshock figure.

DalekCrazy
User

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Mon 27 May 2013, 16:24

Wow. These are really well done. The paint job is neat and the sculpting smooth. I hope he's pleased with them, even if they are almost 6 months late. Very Happy

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Mon 27 May 2013, 16:27

Amazing work DC!!! I love these... I cannot even imagine how long it took to put these together
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Mon 27 May 2013, 16:33

It's the intricate little details I love. It must have taken ages for it to be completed, house moving or not.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 May 2013, 17:04

These are amazing, you can barely tell what the original figures were!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackknight Mon 27 May 2013, 21:38

Love these two. Look great with the Scarecrow. Very Happy
Jackknight
Jackknight
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down