NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney P.I.X.A.R Films Reviews (Spoiler Free)

3 posters

Go down

Disney P.I.X.A.R Films Reviews (Spoiler Free) Empty Disney P.I.X.A.R Films Reviews (Spoiler Free)

Post  PlanetProductions123 Sun 21 Jul 2013, 10:04

We all have those times where we watch a lot of Pixar films just because it was apart of your childhood... well it kinda still is with me Razz. But I always go see the latest Pixar film because I grew up with it and love it. The only film I didn't like that was made from them was Brave. Very disappointing for me.

Toy Story: All 3 films were just brillaint and I'm glad they did a 3rd instalment to the franchise. I'll probably still see it but apparently another Pixar Film is in their ideas. *cough* Toy Story 4.

A Bug's Life: A long time since seen so I can't really give a review but I remember liking this film a bit yeah.

Monsters Inc.: My favourite Chirlren's Film of all time. It is just too perfect. When I found out they were making a prequel I watched it 3 times every day in the Summer. It was not bad at all. Never got sick of it. Very Happy I was actually watching it this morning on Sky On Demand Razz

Finding Nemo: Brillaint and hearwarming, loved every bit and I'm excited for Finding Dory in Late 2015 Smile

The Incredibles: Wow, I loved it Razz (As Usual) Very well made. Just wish they made a second :/

Cars: At the age of 7 I liked it a loooooot! But now I really don't like it. I would watch it every 10 years now Razz Also I never watched Cars 2 until it just wanted me to watch it. When it came on TV every day. It was good yeah. But I wouldn't watch it again.

Ratatouille: Loved it ;P (AGAIN I KNOW) I saw it at the Cinema and it blew me away. If it's on the TV and I'm bored I'll watch it Very Happy

WALL-E: Saw this at the cinema. Brilliant. Very Cute and who cares if there's hardly any talking. It was a nice story, funny and I HAVE IT ON DVD! I actually have most Pixar films on DVD Razz

Up: Made me nearly cry first time. Was crazy about this film as it was so good in cinema but the next few times I watched it I liked it. I didn't love it as it just didn't have the same feelking as the first time but still good. Very Happy

Brave: I had high hopes for this film as my parents finally convinced me to go see it at the cinema for my birthday before I said nah looks terrible but then realised it was Pixar and went yeah I'll see it. Pixar shame on you, HATED IT!

Monsters University: Wow Looks so good. Watched the trailers a million times. I know it won't be as good as the 1st film OBVIOUSLY but I think I'm seeing it this year for my birthday (August 17th) Very Happy

Planes: From the World of Cars... Imideately not interested and the trailer is awful don't expect a review on that anytime.

Finding Nemo 2: Looking forward to the film no matter how old I'll be *counts* 14!!!!!! Razz I've read the plot teaser and yeah that concludes this.

Well guys that's it for those reviews. Leave your feelings about this below, doubt I'll get any and I've just waited half an hour of my life Razz But Yeah LONG LIVE P.I.X.A.R!
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
User

Job/hobbies : Whovian, DC and MARVEL fan.
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trinitymaster491

Back to top Go down

Disney P.I.X.A.R Films Reviews (Spoiler Free) Empty Re: Disney P.I.X.A.R Films Reviews (Spoiler Free)

Post  TheIronLad Sun 21 Jul 2013, 11:05

Like you I have seen all the pixar films , except for Monsters University which I am extremely excited too watch. Although Planes looks like a Pixar film , it is actually got almost nothing to do with Pixar studios. It was animated by Disney Studios. But they do now use similar animation styles etc Wreck it Ralph.

I also love the short films too. I'm planning on making some pixar drawings soon after I update my thread which I need to do soon !
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Disney P.I.X.A.R Films Reviews (Spoiler Free) Empty Re: Disney P.I.X.A.R Films Reviews (Spoiler Free)

Post  TheIronLad Tue 23 Jul 2013, 21:23

Im going to see Monster's University on saturday
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad Sun 28 Jul 2013, 10:48

I saw Monsters University yesterday , and what did I think of it ? AMAZING ! It was so funny and heartwarming and it's definately lived up to Monsters Inc. I highly recommend Pixar fans go to see it , It did not disappoint !
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:56

That is good to know Stark-Boy... I was kind of on the fence on weather to see that one or not
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  PlanetProductions123 Mon 29 Jul 2013, 12:52

I thought Monsters University would be good. And I thought it would be exactly what you said like living up to Monsters inc and being heart warming. I figured that. Going to see it on August 17th. My 12th Birthday Very Happy
PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
User

Job/hobbies : Whovian, DC and MARVEL fan.
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trinitymaster491

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down