NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first

2 posters

Go down

Which Custom 5 inch Dr Who figures does Kevin's Customs need to stock

Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first I_vote_lcap0%Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first I_vote_lcap0%Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first I_vote_lcap80%Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first I_vote_lcap20%Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first Empty Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first

Post  Kevin's Customs Wed 24 Jul 2013, 20:14

I hope you can help me with some market research. As many of you know I have 5 inch series 7 custom figures in my Ebay shop. At the moment I have the 11th Doctor in his purple coat and Kate Stewart in stocok.
I know I need more Clara... but over and above Clara which custom 5 inch figures deserve the most attention...
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first Empty Re: Which 5 inch Dr Who figures need to be restocked first

Post  ExplosiveCookie Wed 24 Jul 2013, 21:24

I said Strax...because...Its bloody strax!
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down