NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Boldly Go, Where No Whovian Has Gone Before…

3 posters

Go down

To Boldly Go, Where No Whovian Has Gone Before… Empty To Boldly Go, Where No Whovian Has Gone Before…

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sat 03 Aug 2013, 21:10

NerdSoup

To Boldly Go, Where No Whovian Has Gone Before…

A Holy Relic. Something of great value. But also something of great pain and suffering. A power beyond all, but less then God himself. Yet, some powers are out to get it. A race across time and forums to try and find the Relic. But one must die to save all. With three of the greatest forums of all time racing to find the Relic, only one will stand victorious. But amongst greatness, there is always a traitor. One person, set out from the rest, yet no-one would suspect him. The race is on. May the best forum win…

Scary screwed up his eyes as he looked over the reports again. He raised his tea to his mouth, before jumping out of his chair.
“Guys! Ive found it! We have it!” He cried
VirtualDalek, Campion and DalekEmperor101 ran over.
“I found it! I know where it is! Plus, its near enough to Nixxy so we can pick him up!”
“I thought it was his 2 months off? Plus, how can you be sure?” inquired VD
“I asked Whona,” Smiled Scary.
He ran towards the door, before turning around
“This time lads, we have got it!”
“I remember the last time he said that. We were almost burnt at the stake” sighed Campion
“Yeah. But then again, they were very nice after they found out we weren’t on the menu” put in DalekEmperor101
“That’s because EC cookied them” replied VD
“Fair point. Come on, lets see what Scary is planning now” 

ExplosiveCookie was carefully applying the final fuse to his cookie when ImLokiAndIKnowIt ran in
“Pancake! We’ve found it!” she cried
“DON’T call me pancake! And found what?” asked EC
“the map. They know where it is!” she replied excitedly
“Found what map to where?” 
“To the Relic! We know where it is!” 
“Isnt that the thing we almost got killed for last time? And the reason we started another forum war”
“Yes, but the war was really small” protested Loki
“Yes. It was between Campion and his Limited Edition, Big Chief Studio, Mega Awesome Tom Baker, 140 pound figurine!” retorted EC
“Fair point!” 
That moment, Scary ran in
“Guys! Its for real! The Temple of Jo has been found! Oh! Cookie!”
“Don’t eat that!” cried EC
But Scary had already eaten the cookie.
“Gunpowdery”
“oh for God Sake!”
A hand swung round and batted him across the back of the head. Another hand swung round and hit his forehead
“OW! What was that for?” cried EC
“BLASTPHOMY!” cried Loki and Scary
They both ran out of the room. Campion, VD and DE101 walked through the door
“Where is Scary?” They asked
“On a hitting spree! He ran through there!” cried EC
The three mods bolted after them
“Scary wait” cried VD
“Its not safe!” shouted DE101
“it’s a trap! The other forums set it up! We are all after it and you have become power mad! If you do this, the forum could end!” explained Campion
“I don’t trust any of you! You all want the Relic! Now me and loki will get it! As brother and sister!”
As they boarded the forums helicopter, VD turned to DE101 and Campion.
“Get hold of any members you can. We need to get after him! Ill go with them in the VirtCopter. And be careful! I have a feeling that the other forums might try and stop us…”
The twoo Helicopters flew out of the hanger
“You know what we need to do now” said Campion
“Fraid so.” replied DE101
“We need IronMac, now!”
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

To Boldly Go, Where No Whovian Has Gone Before… Empty Re: To Boldly Go, Where No Whovian Has Gone Before…

Post  Guest Sat 03 Aug 2013, 21:29

Great story DE101! We've been reading it out on Skype, really funny!

Back to top Go down

To Boldly Go, Where No Whovian Has Gone Before… Empty Re: To Boldly Go, Where No Whovian Has Gone Before…

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sat 03 Aug 2013, 22:05

thanks guys! Glad it qualifies for storytime :laugh:
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Mon 05 Aug 2013, 03:14

This is really cool DE101!!!
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Wed 07 Aug 2013, 18:59

Phoenix was looking more and more worried. He had checked every report filed by the Mod Team since he was away, and was concerned at Scary’s little ‘outings’. There were reports of other goings on as well. Traitors, small wars and destruction in some of the threads. Phoe leaned back in his chair and sighed.
“what has Scary done,” he whispered
“Everything he shouldn’t of done” Said a voice
Phoe swung round, to see someone that he hadn’t seen for a long time
“Jo…”

Scary’s ‘Copter landed next to a huge cliff. VD landed several metres away from them, so not to blow his cover. Scary was still unaware he was being follwed.
“Is it there? Have we found it?” Asked Loki
“Yes! Its here! We shall have ultimate power!” replied Scary
VD looked on, as Scary and Loki entered the cavern
“Better report to Campion before I go any further..” he thought

Campion and DE101 walked down the corridor to IronMac’s chambers. They stopped outside the door and knocked three times. A grunt came from inside the room. Campion gingerly opened the door.
“Mr Mac?” he asked
“What you wanting?” Grunted Iron Mac
“Its about your son,” said DE101
“What about Jon?” 
“He’s gone power crazy” answered Campion
“My son wouldn’t go crazy over power. It isn’t like him. He knows whats right and wrong” argued Mac
“Well, he obviously he has changed. He wants the Relic” said DE101
Iron Mac bolted up
“He wants the WHAT?!” he yelled

Iron Mac burst into the control room. DalekSupreme swung round, looking shocked
“Hi. Never knew you knew about this place” he said
“Wheres Scary?” he grunted
“Inside the Cavern. VD just reported back.” replied ds08
“Then he is in more danger then he can possibly imagine! We need to get to him now!”
“Why? Whats inside the cavern?” asked Campion
“Death.” came a voice
Everyone spun round to see Meelo in the door.
“Everyone, I want you to meet some old friends. Say hello, to Cody and CelestiJo”

The cavern was massive, with huge crystals forming on the roof. Light shone through small cracks on the ceiling. Water from the river above dripped down through the cracks, splashing on the floor below. As Scary and Loki walked through the cavern, VD ran inside.
“Scary” Stop!” He bellowed
Scary and Loki swung round
“So you have come to take what is ours?” Scary shouted back
“No one should have that much power! That power is unEarthly.” shouted VD
“Its ours VD! We have to control it! With this power, NerdSoup could wipe out every doctor who forum ever!” cried Loki
“You cant choice what forums can live and cant. You shouldn’t decide whether DoctorWhoToys burns, or Whona should blow. That’s for their owners to decide. Don’t make the wrong decision. Don’t kill hundreds of whovians because you don’t like them!” reasoned VD
“I will VD. They don’t deserve us. They arent loyal” shouted Scary
“And you are? Listen, Meelo is back! He can help you!” shouted VD
“He cant help us. While he was away, we couldn’t defend ourselves! I wasn’t admin. You saw what happened!” cried Scary
“yes. I saw. There is a traitor among us, breaking down our firewalls. We figured that out!” 
“Yet we still havent found him” argued Scary, “We are too weak! We need this power”
“No. You don’t” said VD. He put his hand behind him and pulled a gun from his belt.
“Im sorry Scary”
“No VD. Im sorry.”
Four shots rang out
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Cyberman Fri 16 Aug 2013, 22:37

What the hell.

This is frigging weird man. Have you got issues or something?
Minty Cyberman
Minty Cyberman
User

Fav' Movie Character : Rick Blaine

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 22:50

if there is something you dont like, feel free to tell me.
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Cyberman Fri 16 Aug 2013, 22:52

Scary wrote:Now now, Minty, please remember to be respectful...
Well I was just trying to be respectful. I just wondered why it was so weird is all.
Minty Cyberman
Minty Cyberman
User

Fav' Movie Character : Rick Blaine

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Mon 16 Sep 2013, 20:29

Chapter 3

“Jo! Cody! But how?” stuttered Campion, who was extremely confused and what was happening
“Im not sure myself. But it seems we have guardian angels” replied Meelo
“Indeed. I suggest you get a team together to go get Scary” said Jo
“Alright. DS08, im temp modding you to help us out here. DE101, your coming as well. I thank you for your services but I need you back to your duties. Im demotting you back down” 
“Seems fair. I feel safer with DS08 modded then me” laughed DE101
“We all do! Now, lets go and find Scary” shouted Campion.
“Wait! There is something you must know. The Relic is very dangerous. Long exposure could lead to death or worse. You need to make sure Scary is ok before bringing him back.” said Cody
“Agreed. Good luck you guys!” shouted Jo
As the mod team walked out of the control room and down to the hangar, Jo switched on the screen. Iron Mac leaned across to him
“I hope you know what your doing..” he whispered
“So do I” Jo swung round and shot Iron Mac

“You idiot! You actually shot me!” VD was lying on the floor, clutching his chest. “I never thought you would…”
“The power of the Relic is mine and mine only! I shall conquer all!” shouted Scary
“You sound like a dalek…” retorted VD
“And you are one. Now hush!” Scary wandered over to a huge wall. He reached forward for the second stone. He pushed gently. The whole wall shook then started to rise high above them. As it raised, light started to shine from beneath it.
“The relic…” said Scary, with bated breath
“No……” VD looked on in terror, as the wall finally stopped rising. Behind the wall was something that VD had hoped would never return. 
Meelo starred at the jet that Campion had chosen. 
“You have got to be kidding me…” he said
“Its an old favourite of mine” winked Campion
“The Batwing? Seriously?” 
Meelo starred at the Batwing. Its paint was wearing off and the armour was barely on.
“it’s a classic! Its defended me against many horror!” said Camp
“Yeah ok. Im not getting in that!” 
DalekSupreme08 walked over to the Batwing.
“Sweet! Thought you scrapped this Camp!”
“Scrapped? Why?” asked Meelo
“Well its landing gear doesn’t work”
Meelo face-palmed as Campion and DS08 burst out laughing. DalekEmperor101 walked over to Phoenix.
“They’re pulling your leg.” he said. Meelo looked up, a slight smile on his face.
As they entered the Batwing, someone started running after them.
“Iron Mac has been shot! We need help!”
DE101 turned to the others.
“You guys are mods. Find Scary and bring him back. Me and Kevin will stay here and make sure everything stays under control”
Meelo nodded. DE jumped off the Batwing as it took off after Scary.
“I hope they know what they are doing…” Said Stark-Boy, who turned out to be the one that ran towards them.
“So do I. Now, wheres Mac?”

The Batwing landed roughly in the side of the mountain. Campion exited the ship and looked up at the wreckage.
“Damn! Dat nasty!” 
“Remember what we are here for” warned Phoenix. 
As the mods walked towards the start of the cave, a scream was heard from inside the cavern. Phoe ran forward, leaping over rocks as he entered the cave. He gasped in shock at what he saw. 
“Welcome. To the beginning of hell” 
“Oh dear……” Phoenix fell to his knees, realising what he had done. “Why? Why are you doing this?”
“For the relic my dear friend. It can be ours!”
Phoenix looked around the room.
“Wheres Scary & Loki? And VD” 
“Dead. They arent needed now. All they had to do was release me. And they have. Now im back, ill make sure NerdSoup becomes the best forum in the universe. Together Meelo, we can destroy DoctorWhoToys, WhoNA & Gallifrey Base.”
“I never wanted that. I wanted our forum to rise, but not that high!” Phoe couldn’t believe what he was hearing. All the time he thought he had been his friend, he had been plotting this.
Campion and DS08 ran in. 
“MEELO!” cried Campion. 
They stopped in their tracks as they saw who the relic was
“Oh my god……”
“Bow down to me! Your lord and master has arrived! I, Celesti Jo, shall rise higher than ever before, and destroy all forums!”
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum