NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 50 Year Experiment

3 posters

Go down

The 50 Year Experiment Empty The 50 Year Experiment

Post  BeepTheMeep Sun 17 Nov 2013, 13:14

As a celebration of the 50th and 100th anniversaries of Doctor Who, I plan to watch every single episode, once a week, starting with An Unearthly Child and going all the way to the 50th anniversary special, which I will watch in 2063. I'm still watching it on Saturday, don't get me wrong, but this is the episode I will finish on. There are a few issues such as missing episodes, but that can be accounted for. Am I crazy? Probably. Do I have way too much time on my hands? Definitely. But, nevertheless, I plan to see this through. Who wishes to join me in my insanity?

BeepTheMeep
User

Back to top Go down

The 50 Year Experiment Empty Re: The 50 Year Experiment

Post  Kevin's Customs Sun 17 Nov 2013, 15:24

That is an ambitious project. You would be an old person by the time you finish... Will it take that long to see one episode a week to get through every episode
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  BeepTheMeep Sun 17 Nov 2013, 16:20

Kevin's Customs wrote:That is an ambitious project. You would be an old person by the time you finish... Will it take that long to see one episode a week to get through every episode
Well, if I were take the gaps between seasons and the 16 year break between classic Doctor Who and the new series, then it would take 50 years. I agree that it's very ambitious, but I'm young enough to survive through the next 50 years, so it's certainly possible. On the other hand, it might not lift off at all. I might forget all about it one night. It's very touch-and-go, but I'm willing to give it a go.

BeepTheMeep
User

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sun 17 Nov 2013, 21:19

Well if you do it, i will clap you on the back! Very ambitious project, but i hope it goes well for you
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down