NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys!!!

5 posters

Go down

Hi guys!!! Empty Hi guys!!!

Post  NigelFromSpace Sat 02 Aug 2014, 17:56

hi everyone my name is Nigel! Im 45, a big fan of doctor who, star wars, star trek and ukip. i holey agree with nigel and his polices about thse immigrants and there taking of good honest jobs from people. i lost my job at forbidden planet  so that they could employ a romanian at half the price! goodness.

kiss and  blessings

xxx
 Hail The Alien!
NigelFromSpace
NigelFromSpace
User

Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

Hi guys!!! Empty Re: Hi guys!!!

Post  Cromwell Sun 03 Aug 2014, 11:58

Erm... Hi
Not to put too fine a point on it, I think it might be better if you keep your political opinions to yourself Nigel. This is a nerdy forum, not a political one.  Otherwise welcome to the forum.  10th Doctor
Cromwell
Cromwell
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  NigelFromSpace Sun 03 Aug 2014, 12:59

there is nothing in the rules to stop me expressing my political opinion. so i will have to kindly reject your comments campion. it would be facist of you and them not  to let me post what i think oay? thank you for welcoming me at least you have bothered to respond to my welcome thread unlike others on this forum who has seemed to just ignore me.

kiss and blessings

xxx
 Hail The Alien!

Last edited by NigelFromSpace on Sun 03 Aug 2014, 17:55; edited 1 time in total
NigelFromSpace
NigelFromSpace
User

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Sun 03 Aug 2014, 13:32

Welcome. I think a few of us, including me (I won't lie), were a little uncomfortable on your very... lets say... forceful post about politics onto the forum. We tend to put aside politics of any kind on this forum in order to keep the peace. Just calm down with the politics stuff as it's not what this place is really about. By all means have it, but sometimes, for everyone's sake, it's best to keep quiet. Enjoy yourself here and I hope to have some great conversations with you. Very Happy 

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Cromwell Sun 03 Aug 2014, 13:40

The Fourth Doctor wrote:Welcome. I think a few of us, including me (I won't lie), were a little uncomfortable on your very... lets say... forceful post about politics onto the forum. We tend to put aside politics of any kind on this forum in order to keep the peace. Just calm down with the politics stuff as it's not what this place is really about. By all means have it, but sometimes, for everyone's sake, it's best to keep quiet. Enjoy yourself here and I hope to have some great conversations with you. Very Happy 

TFD Big Grin

Thank you for making a reasonable post TFD. Nigel, if you don't calm yourself down soon then I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a temporary ban under Rules 3 and six. Let's keep this nice guys.
Cromwell
Cromwell
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Sun 03 Aug 2014, 13:47

Nigel hasn't done anything yet, Campion. Laughing Glad to have a wide range of people on the forum, though. Nice to have different sorts of people around. That's what make this place great.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making

Back to top Go down

Post  Cromwell Sun 03 Aug 2014, 13:51

The Fourth Doctor wrote:Nigel hasn't done anything yet, Campion. Laughing Glad to have a wide range of people on the forum, though. Nice to have different sorts of people around. That's what make this place great.

TFD Big Grin

Rule Six does state that it is prohibited to advertise things on the forum outside the regular sections. Some of Nigel's posts are quite close to the line. I agree that freedom of speech is essential to keep somewhere like this place alive but it would be good if we could at least keep politics out of it and be as civil as possible.
Cromwell
Cromwell
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Umbridge Sun 03 Aug 2014, 14:05

Talking about politics is absolutely fine, but please keep it to the relevant section (which would be a thread in the 'General Chat' section) or, as Campion said, it would be a breach of Rule 6. Smile

Either way, welcome to the forum, Nigel. Very Happy
Umbridge
Umbridge
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Theology Student

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad Sun 03 Aug 2014, 15:30

Welcome to forum Nigel , if you want you could make a thread where you can express your political opinions and beliefs. It would be an interesting discussion Very Happy
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  NigelFromSpace Sun 03 Aug 2014, 15:55

okay i think i will do that. thanks for all the welcomes even if some of them are a bit hostile.

kiss and blessings
xxx
 Hail The Alien!
NigelFromSpace
NigelFromSpace
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down