NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherlock Who - Whats to come...

4 posters

Go down

Sherlock Who - Whats to come... Empty Sherlock Who - Whats to come...

Post  DalekEmperor101 Wed 02 Jan 2013, 23:12

I will be starting new series all about sherlock holmes and his encounters with the Doctor. here is a list of the planned ideas -

Time and Knowledge
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 1st Doctor, Susan, Barbara and Ian
As the Doctor and Co travel back to 1914 for a small and needed holiday, they encounter Sherlock Holmes, who has some troubles of his own, with an old enemy...

Tickets to the West
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 2nd Doctor, Ben, Polly and Jamie
The Doctor and Co arrives in 1887. After they arrive, there is a murder. As Ben is accused of being the killer, The Doctor meets up with an old friend, they both see that there is more than just a murder going on in London than Murder...

The Man from Space
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 3rd Doctor, Sarah Jane, Jo and Liz
As the Doctor meets up with some old friends at UNIT, his TARDIS is drawn of course by some sort of power. As the TARDIS lands in 1889, he some finds another old friend, and an old enemy...

Daemons and Creatures
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 4th Doctor, Leela and K-9
As the Doctor decides to show Leela more of her own people past, they arrive, once again, in 1914, they meet up with Watson, who seems very distressed. as he tells the two what happened, it seems that an old enemy is behind the plot...

Time and the Monster
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 5th Doctor, Tegan, Nyssa and Adric
As the Timelord and his friends arrive at a space station in 2301, they discover a plot to take the greatest mind of all out of history. As the Doctor foils the main plan, he finds out who they meant. As he travels back, he arrives to find that the target is gone. As he gets help from an old friend, Adric and Nyssaa uncover another plot, set by no other than...
The Fox and the Trap
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 6th Doctor, Peri and Frobisher
The Doctor starts to realise that he hasnt visited an old friend in a while. As he sets the tardis, some force draws him off course. as the TARDIS falls through time, an old friend is beamed aboard. As the Doctor trys to fix TARDIS, sherlock must discover who took it off course and why...

The Raid of the West
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 7th Doctor and Ace
As the Doctor decides to show Ace something amazing, he takes her back to 1913. The Doctor some discovers an old enemy lurking beneath London, but before he can do anything, another enemy finds it. Now, he must call on an old friend, for wisdom and help...

Time Always Catches Up Part 1
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 8th Doctor and Jackson
As the Doctor lands in 1914, he visits an old friend. as he helps him solve a mystery that could change the tides of time, he gets a message from his own people. Now, the Doctor must decided between his friends and his people...

Time Always Catches Up Part 2
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 8th Doctor and Jackson
The Doctor decides to leave Jackson with Sherlock and Watson, he rushed back to help his people. As he fights for in the War, Sherlock, Watson and Jackson find out who Moriarty really is...

Blue and Red
Featuring - Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson, 9th Doctor, Rose and Jack
The Doctor returns to let his old friends know he is still alive. But after he arrives, he finds both of them gone. As he investigates, he soon finds that his own people are involved...

And thats all i have so far. If anyone has any ideas for 10 and 11, please tell me.
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Who - Whats to come... Empty Re: Sherlock Who - Whats to come...

Post  Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 10:28

Wow! This sounds Excellent! I can't wait! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Thu 03 Jan 2013, 11:14

Thanks GC. I should hopefully have the prologue of Time and Knowledge up soon
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Thu 21 Feb 2013, 20:50

Looking forward to it DE101, will read it if I get chance. Smile
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Thu 21 Feb 2013, 20:51

Thanks VD. I will start writing these very soon i hope!
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  batmandocwhosimpson Sat 09 Mar 2013, 21:16

Actually this is rule five
You must also treat members with respect. Do not be insulting, do not be contempt towards anyone, do not undermine anyone, and do not disrespect people's OPINIONS AND BELIEFS - everyone is free to speak their mind and their beliefs. However, this does not mean that members can use their beliefs and opinions to bully people. There is a difference, although, between being bullied and taking someone else's opinions too close to heart - do not pose as some sort of victim just because someone's opinions do not concur with yours. You are only being bullied if someone is using their beliefs and opinions to attack you personally and/or to harm you (mentally, or otherwise), you are not being bullied if someone is merely stating their opinions and beliefs. Respect each other in everything you do and say.
and you and virt have broken this rule
Bullying is absolutely forbidden and is not dealt with lightly. If you are reported to be bullying a member, the moderators and administrators will look into the case. If you are indeed found guilty of bullying then you will be banned for 31 days and you will receive an official warning. If, when you return, you continue to bully a member (or a different member) then you will be banned for a longer period of time and risk being permanently banned from the forum.
All cases of bullying are subject to official authority intervention (i.e. the police) – if a member wishes to report a case of bullying to the police then this must be done by their own accord: NerdSoup would like to try and solve cases within our own moderation and administration teams, but if necessary NerdSoup is willingly to help authorities with cases of bullying.

batmandocwhosimpson
User

Job/hobbies : Trampolining

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sat 09 Mar 2013, 21:35

Androzani, just drop this. It has been 15 days since i made my last post, I am going ahead with this. Rule 5 was used as its the closed rule to this. There are no Fan Fiction rules, yet i am still discussing with Phoenix about this. Now dont continue this argument.
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendrin Sat 09 Mar 2013, 22:14

I think what DE101 was annoyed with was your blunt and rather cutting manner you chose to address him with. Using 'stupid' immediately writes off his work as nonsensical and tasteless in spite of the intriguing and highly compelling ideas he has thought up and put forward. Additionally, the idea of him 'not listening' during the episode could offer the implication that he does not pay attention to detail or that he lacks care in his role as a fan of the program; both of which I'm sure he resents.

I don't think he believes your post was a direct breach of rule 5 either, as he '[directed] you towards rule 5', not telling you that you have actually broken it. I think he feels that this rule is the closest to representing a lawful defense against your post, and a means of justification to have it amended/removed.

You are; however, correct in stating that their isn't a precise rule against 'slagging off', but more constructive criticism would be highly favourable.
Yes, you are correct in saying that it would not fit into the normal canon of the Whoniverse, but that does not make it automatically stupid, does it? You're perfectly justified in pointing it out to him, but don't attack him because of it. No work of art, albeit written, drawn, composed, played etc. is stupid. People put a lot of thought into these things, and if you have a point to make against it, maybe at least let him explain himself next time before dismissing it, ok? Smile
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum