NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamagotchi

2 posters

Go down

Tamagotchi Empty Tamagotchi

Post  The Fourth Doctor Wed 17 Sep 2014, 16:44

Didn't really know where else to put this (as it could go in technology or games) but this is probably the best. Anyone else remember these (of any generation or style)? My first was a connection (version 2) but is anyone a little older than me an remember these?

Tamagotchi Tamagotchi_2744845b

This is what my first one looked like (I had to throw mine away after it horribly broke):

Tamagotchi Second-tama.

I now have two version 3s (one I have custom painted) and two version 4s (one went through the washing machine and still works fine, the other glows in the dark).

I'm thinking about getting a Music Star version. Anyone else got one or collect Tamagotchi?

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Tamagotchi Empty Re: Tamagotchi

Post  TheIronLad Wed 17 Sep 2014, 18:53

Loved these , they were fun to play with , except when your Tamagotchi died when you forgot to feed it for about a week  lol! Laughing 4th Doc
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Wed 17 Sep 2014, 19:12

I rarely did that. I loved these things to bits. I remember being crazy about them in year 3 (when I had my v2) and everyone else had one. I then got two v3s a year later, but everyone else had stopped playing with them. The version 4 came out and I loved it. It was really interactive, Tamatown was better and the shells looked so much nicer. I also have a North American one (the one I use now) that glows in the dark:

Tamagotchi Tamago10

Tamagotchi Tamago11

It was a replacement for a blue one that went through the wash (though it was fine in the end).

I also custom painted one of my v3s as the paint had rubbed and it looked tatty:

Tamagotchi Tamago12

I'm thinking about getting a Music Star (version 6) tama. What is really disappointing is that Tamatown (and its various versions) were closed down a year and a half ago.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum