NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master: Series 1

2 posters

Go down

Master: Series 1 Empty Master: Series 1

Post  Valeyard Tue 02 Aug 2016, 02:13

MASTER: AFTERMATH

"THE LINK IS BROKEN!" Yelled The Doctor angrily, his face covered in blood following the events that had previously occurred. "BACK INTO THE TIME WAR, RASSILON! BACK INTO HELL!"

Rassilon stared back with hatred at his foe. The Time Lords had one chance of returning, and this was it. Now The Doctor had destroyed any chance of their survival. The Doctor was sending his own people to their death, to the moment they would be destroyed by his past incarnation, the incarnation that broke the promise. Had The Doctor forgotten that he had saved Gallifrey in all of his lives, or did he simply not want Rassilon to know about future events? Whatever the case, The Doctor was sending them back to hell and he knew it. Thousands of Gallifreyans and Time Lords were going to die to The Daleks, but he had no choice. 

"You die with me, Doctor!" Rassilon snarled, as he lifted his gauntlet, activating it for the killing blow, that would send The Doctor to his grave.

"I know." Replied The Doctor calmly, preparing for death's call, as Rassilon slowly aimed his gauntlet towards The Doctor, the two legendary Time Lords staring each other out with nothing but hate for each other, whilst the descending Gallifrey caused windows to shatter around them, with the human race running and screaming outside, thinking the end had come for them.

"Get out of the way." Came a voice. The Doctor turned. The Master had stood up, and The Doctor knew why. He could see his old friend's hands held tightly together, a hint of electric blue sparking from them. Quickly, he moved as instructed, as The Master lunged forwards, shooting a long bolt of electricity directly into Rassilon's black heart, caused by the countless years of war that would have driven any normal human insane.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!" The Master shouted with rage and spite, releasing all of the hatred he had for Rassilon over the 50 years of The Time War he had been involved in before becoming human. "ALL, OF, MY, LIFE!" Stopping his electricity blast for a split second, The Master lunged forward again, this time with his other end, firing another long bolt at Rassilon's chest. "YOU MADE ME!" He screamed, more hatred than he had ever experienced entering his mind and increasing his power by the second.

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"

The Master's skull was now visible, the electricity burning him inside out, slowly killing him and Rassilon, who had fallen to his knees in agony, unable to fight back, seeing major battles of The Time War flash before their eyes, just as The Master prepared to deliver the final blow, the final beat of the drum that had haunted him for hundreds of years.

"FOUR!"

With the final blow delievered, The Master, Rassilon and the other Time Lords disappeared in a burst of white light, back into hell, the final day of The Time War, as Gallifrey faded away, no longer over the Earth, and back into what was left of the galaxy it had been in for over eleven million years.
----------
The final day of The Time War. Dalek ships flew over the capital, destroying everything and everyone in site, as well as deploying Daleks onto the ground of the city to hunt and exterminate hostile targets. They were unaware of Rassilon's plans, and that Gallifrey had been descending towards Earth, due to the fact they were hell bent on wiping out the last of the Gallifreyans and Time Lords in the capital. They believed victory belonged to them, and nothing could stop them.

In the parliament of The Time Lords, a burst of white light appeared in the gate, and suddenly, Rassilon, The Master, and the other Time Lords who had gone to Earth landed on the floor, with the light vanishing into nothingness. Three Time Ladies approached them slowly as a group of guards burst open the doors.

"What was that light?" Asked one of the guards, who had seen it through the viewing gallery.

"Never mind that! Attend to Rassilon, now!" Ordered another, and the group ran towards them.

"Lady Romanadvoratrelundar..."

"Romana, my name is Romana, if you recall our last conversation." Demanded The Time Lady.

"My apologies." Said the guard. "Is...is Rassilon...dead?" He asked as he trembled in fear of the thought. Rassilon may have been corrupt, but they were loyal to him, as he had led The Time Lords to victory on the battlefield countless times against The Daleks.

"No. He should survive." Said the other Time Lady, revealing herself to be The Doctor's former companion, Leela. "His regeneration should begin shortly, if I am not mistaken."

"So, not going to give the slightest bit of attention to us?" Snapped one of The Time Lords. "Because of that spiteful fool, we could have all been killed!" And he pointed fiercely at The Master's lifeless body, his eyes wide open. No blink. A cold, hard, lifeless stare of a Time Lord who had been through hell and back. And as Rassilon's body glowed yellow, the Lord President's face becoming that of a younger human who looked to be in his mid 20's, with brown curly hair and hazel eyes, The Master's hand showed a hint of blue electricity, followed by a glowing yellow. It had happened quickly and quietly. Within thirty seconds, The Master had become a new man. Black hair, black goatee, blue eyes, a pointy nose, sharp eyebrows and abruptly, a long smile that suddenly caught everyone's attention. Only now had they realised The Master had regenerated, standing in fear as he slowly lifted himself up from the ground, and approached them with the sole intent of killing them and Rassilon, once and for all.

"I've changed a bit, haven't I?" Asked The Master. No answer. Everyone backed away, not daring to use their weapons. The Master was one of the most unpredictable Time Lords of all time, and one wrong move would result in death. "Don't worry, you don't have to answer that. Seeing as how you're about to die, there isn't much point."

TO BE CONTINUED IN 'ESCAPE'...

Last edited by Valeyard on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 02:17; edited 1 time in total
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Master: Series 1 Empty Re: Master: Series 1

Post  Valeyard Tue 02 Aug 2016, 02:14

MASTER: ESCAPE

The Master had become a new man. Black hair, black goatee, blue eyes, a pointy nose, sharp eyebrows and abruptly, a long smile that suddenly caught everyone's attention. Only now had they realised The Master had regenerated, standing in fear as he slowly lifted himself up from the ground, and approached them with the sole intent of killing them and Rassilon, once and for all.

"I've changed a bit, haven't I?" Asked The Master. No answer. Everyone backed away, not daring to use their weapons. The Master was one of the most unpredictable Time Lords of all time, and one wrong move would result in death. "Don't worry, you don't have to answer that. Seeing as how you're about to die, there isn't much point."

The guards shut their eyes, their hearts pumping faster and faster as their memories flooded through their minds. Rassilon had no idea what was happening. His regeneration had messed with his thoughts, and became more and more confused by each second. The Master's hands exploded into balls of blue electricity, as he let out his maniacal laugh, terrified Gallifreyans who were running from The Daleks hearing it from below the Parliament. 

'Goodbye Rassilon!' The Master laughed, as Rassilon stared back in horror and fear. He shut his eyes. The sounds of laughing stopped, followed by a loud thud. Rassilon slowly opened his eyes. Was he dead? He quickly realised he wasn't. The Master had collapsed on the floor, and behind him was the Time Lady formerly known as Ace, a previous companion of The Master's nemesis, The Doctor. She was now known as Ayz, as Romana found the nickname 'Ace' to be too ridiculous if she wished to be a Time Lady.

'Ayz...' Romana stammered. 'Did you just...kill him?'

'No. I temporarily paralysed him and his mind with this staff. He should wake up in an hour.' She replied. 'Take him to the prisons below the Capital and someone, find a way to stop that electricity coming from his hands. You'll be doing everyone a favour.' And she walked off to locate The Doctor, who had left the battlefield, and was in possession of The Moment, a danger to them all she couldn't allow to occur. The guards looked on in disgust. She had left them to deal with one of the most dangerous Time Lords in history, and the only one that could stop The Master from utilising his electricity and other powers as a result of the error in his rebirth, was Rassilon, and the chances of him being able to do all of that were unlikely considering his current state. The guards had always disliked Ayz. She constantly ordered them around to do the responsibilities of someone else, and the 400 years of The Time War hadn't done Ayz that much good either. She was now much older, recently turning 400, and still in her first incarnation. She had stated that her body was wearing a bit thin, and it wouldn't be long until she regenerated for the first time. The guards proceeded to lift The Master's body into a hovering medical tank, and took the evil Time Lord below the Capital through numerous secret pathways.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Master awoke, sitting upright in a matter of milliseconds. He looked down at his hands. They were trapped in strange handcuffs made out of pure light matter. Despite this, he couldn't get his hands free. He attempted to use his electricity, but he couldn't. He looked up at the cell. Rassilon stood before him, in his grand robes and headdress.

'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?' Yelled The Master in anger. He had hated Rassilon before, but now, he hated him more than ever, his heart pounding and his mind solely intent on breaking the Lord President's neck.

'Master.' Replied the demanding voice of Rassilon, 'You have committed numerous incidents of murder, theft, and interfering with the affairs of other peoples and planets...'

'YOU DID THE SAME IN THIS DAMN WAR, YOU FREAK!'

'Silence! As a result of your countless crimes against the laws of The Time Lords and thousands of other galaxies, you will die here, in this cell, when The Daleks arrive. They are approaching the tower as we speak, and they are coming for me, but I think they will have a greater interest in you, considering the amount of assaults you led in order to destroy them. Farewell.' And the Lord President made his way with his guards to the escape ship, oblivious to The Master's shouts of anger, hatred and death threats towards them. They meant nothing now. The Master fell to the floor in tears, fearing for his life, and cursing Rassilon's name under his breath.

'Hello, old friend.' Came a voice. The Master had heard that voice before and turned, still crying. A figure emerged from the shadows, revealing ginger hair, blue eyes, a black trench coat, a red emerald on it's index finger, and a silver Sonic Screwdriver in hand.

'Rani...'

'It is good to see you again, Master.' Said The Rani, with a sinister smile forming on her face. 'It has been a long time since The Cruciform, hasn't it?'

'Why are you here?'

'I informed The Dalek Supreme of the super weapon Rassilon was building to wipe them out, and in return, The Daleks would not kill me if I was located in battle, so long as I did not attack them. I agreed. I never cared for this idiotic war, all I wanted was to go to the planet Androx to conduct my experiments as far away from the battle as possible. But The Time Lords became aware of my deal with The Daleks. At first, they forced me to fight The Daleks, and when I did that, The Emperor ordered my extermination. I then killed another Time Lord in battle for informing Rassilon of my deal, and for that, they sent me here to rot.'

'Well, The Daleks are going to be more than happy to kill us when they get here.' Groaned The Master. Suddenly, there was a faint sound of an explosion high above, followed by the sound of Dalek death rays, screams, and silence. The Master and The Rani glanced at each other. They knew The Daleks would find them now. The sound of a Dalek hovering on the stairs above became louder, and seemed to get more and more closer. Moments later, a bronze Dalek appeared on the stairs and landed on the ground slowly. It's blue pupil stared directly at the Two Time Lords. It registered their identities immediately.

'EXTERMINATE!' Shrieked The Dalek, with only the desire to kill and hate in it's voice. It opened fire, and destroyed the cell, moving along to hunt others. A guard ran, and was killed instantly with a death ray. No warning or remorse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Master groaned. The destruction of the cell had caused him to become unconscious. The Daleks could be heard opening fire and shrieking 'EXTERMINATE!' from a far distance, screams of their victims and thuds on the ground too. The Master looked over. The Rani was also unconscious, but the cell was open from the death ray. The Master stood up, in pain. He picked up The Rani with his arms, and carried her up the stairs towards a bay of Type 101 Form TARDISes. He placed The Rani by one TARDIS. She was slowly coming round.

'Goodbye, old friend.' He said, and entered the TARDIS in front of him, preparing to escape Gallifrey and the final day of The Time War. He was unable to leave the galaxy for now, but he could at least get far away from The Dalek patrol ships. The TARDIS took off, and headed for the skies, preparing to leave Gallifrey's atmosphere.

'ALERT! ALERT! UNIDENTIFIED TARDIS ATTEMPTING TO ESCAPE!' Shrieked a Saucer Pilot Dalek.

'LAUNCH MISSILES! OPEN FIRE IMMEDIATELY!' Ordered The Dalek Supreme. And as ordered, missiles headed straight for The Master's TARDIS. They picked up on his radar.

'Oh, no you don't, Skaro scum!' The Master pulled a lever at the controls of his TARDIS. It's interior colour was black with red roundels, the console sharing the same colour scheme, with the column within the console, transparent clear and a dark purple light within. The Master flicked some switches as quickly as possible, and prepared to pull one final lever, that would get him out of The Time War once and for all. A patrol ship lurked behind, homing in.

'EXTERMINATE!' Shrieked The Dalek Saucer Pilot, as more missiles were launched. Finally, one hit The Master's TARDIS. It shook violently and spun out of control. The Master was flung away from the console and stumbled across the control room. With one final effort, he pulled the lever, and the TARDIS dematerialised, disappearing in seconds, with the missiles missing the target and blowing up. The Master was free from Gallifrey, The Daleks, The Time War, and Rassilon, forever.

TO BE CONTINUED IN 'OBEY'...
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Tue 02 Aug 2016, 02:15

MASTER: OBEY

'LAUNCH MISSILES! OPEN FIRE IMMEDIATELY!' Ordered The Dalek Supreme. And as ordered, missiles headed straight for The Master's TARDIS. They picked up on his radar.

'Oh, no you don't, Skaro scum!' The Master pulled a lever at the controls of his TARDIS. It's interior colour was black with red roundels, the console sharing the same colour scheme, with the column within the console, transparent clear and a dark purple light within. The Master flicked some switches as quickly as possible, and prepared to pull one final lever, that would get him out of The Time War once and for all. A patrol ship lurked behind, homing in.

'EXTERMINATE!' Shrieked The Dalek Saucer Pilot, as more missiles were launched. Finally, one hit The Master's TARDIS. It shook violently and spun out of control. The Master was flung away from the console and stumbled across the control room. With one final effort, he pulled the lever, and the TARDIS dematerialised, disappearing in seconds, with the missiles missing the target and blowing up. The Master was free from Gallifrey, The Daleks, The Time War, and Rassilon, forever.
---------------------------------
The Master stood in silence at the controls of his TARDIS for several minutes. He'd done it. He'd escaped the horrors of The Time War after being forced to return to it in a cell, he'd escaped the pure evil of The Daleks and could now travel the universe freely, enslaving peoples and worlds to perform his every command. He smiled at this thought. However, abruptly and without warning, sparks flew from the console, as the screens went red, alert sirens screaming from left to right into The Master's ears.

'What's the matter with this stupid thing?!' The Master asked himself, holding his ears, looking around the console, flicking switches and levers to try and make it stop. He finally swiped one screen that caused one of the roundels to open, and show a screen of the outside area. A large spaceship was pulling his TARDIS in with a tractor beam. 'Oh, I don't think so!' He snarled, and activated the weapon systems. So many choices. Laser beams, homing missiles, soundwave blasters and almost every other weapon used in The Time War was at his disposal. He thought for a moment, grinned, and placed his finger on the homing missiles icon. Simple, yes, but very effective against a tractor beam. He immediately homed in on the location of the tractor signal, and fired, the beam pulling the missiles in.

'JESUS CHRIST!' Screamed one of the soldiers on board. 'MOVE! NOW!' But it was too late. The missiles hit the tractor signal, causing a multitude of explosions that destroyed the tractor signal entirely in mere seconds, as well as the control tower on the same bay of the ship. Bodies of Space Marines flew into the air, body parts being either burnt in the explosion, or split up and landing in the fires. The tractor beam faded away slowly, releasing the unidentified ship from it's clutches.

Back in his TARDIS, The Master had been able to fly away as a result of the destruction of the tractor beam, and was starting to wonder why the ship was pulling in his TARDIS. He didn't know, and he didn't care anymore. He was more focused on where he was. Looking over at the scanners on the console, The Master read aloud 'The Milky Way Galaxy, Year: 2032, TARDIS currently 249 miles above the surface of the planet Mars. The Master looked back at the screen in the roundel. There it was. The red planet, former homeworld of The Ice Warriors, the planet humanity sought to set foot on in 2032, Mars. He then pulled a lever of the console, and his TARDIS dematerialised from the surrounding stars in the depths of space, and onto the surface of Mars.
--------------------
'ASTRO-M-01 speaking, do you copy, ground control? Over.'

'Loud and clear, 01. We're watching you up there. Over.'

'ASTRO-M-05 speaking too, ground control. Our ship is picking up an unidentified object nearby. Over.'

'05, it's probably space junk. We're picking up traces of something too, and seeing how much of that junk from Satellite 98765B2 has been flying around that area lately, I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. Over.'

Little did Ground Control know that the unidentified object nearby, was The Master's TARDIS. Inside, the rouge Time Lord was watching through the screen. He was quick to form a plan when he realised the human race had finally landed on Mars, and that they had found a remnant of The Orion War. A Cyberman ship. It was surrounded by the destroyed silver limbs of once-humans, guns scattered across the surface of the red planet, debris as far as the eye can see. The astronauts were analysing the destroyed ship, gathering together the debris and carrying it back to the ship for further investigation upon their return to Earth. The Master sensed the astronauts could be easily controlled and they could be made to obey his every command. Humans would believe anything, and seeing as how he had no space suit, their attention would immediately change to him. He wanted both their rocket and the remnants of the Cyberman ship. He'd had a very good idea, and a perfect scheme to enslave Earth to make up for his previous failures. 

'ASTRO-M-03 speaking, we've collected some of the heads of those metal things, ground control. We will be transmitting photographs for further research shortly. Over.'

'Copy that, 03. We'll be waiting. Over.'

The Master slowly approached the rocket while the other astronauts were scanning the debris. He entered quietly. 03 assumed it was one of the crew, and didn't pay much attention. That was until The Master cut off the voice uplinks in the rocket.

'WHAT THE HELL? WHO ARE YOU, AND HOW DID YOU GET ON BOARD?' Demanded ASTRO-M-03 angrily.

'Silence, you pathetic waste of carbon.' The Master responded. 'I am The Master, and you will obey me.' And instantly, without any response, 03 was standing by, reading to receive orders. 'Good. I want you to collect up all of the remnants of that ship in here, and take it to my ship. I will lead you to it. You will not delay or fail me.'

'I obey.' And so 03 collected the debris and Cyberman parts and followed The Master to his TARDIS, avoiding the rest of the crew. Once it was done, The Master used his hypnosis to control the other crew members. 'Gather the rest of the debris, and take it to that ship over there.' He ordered, pointing to his TARDIS.

'We obey.' Said the mindless crew in chorus with one another. And within an hour, all the debris and Cyberman parts had been gathered up. The Master led the crew to his TARDIS, pulled the lever, and set their co-ordinates for Earth, London, 1675.

Back at NASA Ground Control, everyone was frantically trying to re-communicate with the rocket's crew.

'ASTRO-M-MISSION CREW, COME IN! THIS IS GROUND CONTROL! COME IN!' And all over the world, it was being reported that mankind had gone to Mars, and was now gone without a trace. The uplink transmissions and video communications had been either destroyed or deactivated, with no one knowing what had happened. All except for one woman, sat down on a bench eating a marmalade sandwich outside of St. Paul's Cathedral, enjoying the advantages 2032 brought to Earth. Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Holograms, Hoverboards and Laptops that didn't need to be charged. She was loving it, but couldn't help but compare it to the technology she had been more familiar with from her home. She looked up at the hologram of the news on the building in front of her. 

'The first men to Mars have lost communication with ground control, and they are off the radar at NASA completely. There is no explanation as to why this has happened...'

'Oh dear.' Said the lady in a purple outfit, red hair, black umbrella in hand and black hat decorated with flowers on her head to herself. 'I wonder who could've done that...' And she let out a long smile.

TO BE CONTINUED IN 'HEAVEN'...
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Tue 02 Aug 2016, 02:15

MASTER: HEAVEN

'ASTRO-M-MISSION CREW, COME IN! THIS IS GROUND CONTROL! COME IN!' And all over the world, it was being reported that mankind had gone to Mars, and was now gone without a trace. The uplink transmissions and video communications had been either destroyed or deactivated, with no one knowing what had happened. All except for one woman, sat down on a bench eating a marmalade sandwich outside of St. Paul's Cathedral, enjoying the advantages 2032 brought to Earth. Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Holograms, Hoverboards and Laptops that didn't need to be charged. She was loving it, but couldn't help but compare it to the technology she had been more familiar with from her home. She looked up at the hologram of the news on the building in front of her. 

'The first men to Mars have lost communication with ground control, and they are off the radar at NASA completely. There is no explanation as to why this has happened...'

'Oh dear.' Said the lady in a purple outfit, red hair, black umbrella in hand and black hat decorated with flowers on her head to herself. 'I wonder who could've done that...' And she let out a long smile.
------------------------------------------------------------
The time lord now known as The Mistress, formerly The Master, was a force not to be reckoned with. She had become more psychotic, ruthless and totally unpredictable than ever before. She reached for the device in her left pocket, and entered an alleyway near by.

'I have located it.' Came the voice of one of her past incarnations through the device's speakers. 'One Gallifreyan matrix data slice. It contains a virtual reality that we can build and expand upon.' The Time Lord known as The Master, who had just barely made it out of Gallifrey alive, and used the astronauts from the future to his advantage in locating the data slice. Humans had become more intelligent, and aware of alien life over time. Now the CIA was carrying out investigations into U.N.I.T's Scientific Adviser from 1970. There was evidence that he had been an alien from another world. Was the adviser dead, or had he gone back to his homeworld? They didn't know, but they wanted to know about him, and the talks of other aliens invading the world when he appeared. And all they knew, is that something linked to his species, whatever species he belonged to, was somewhere on Earth. But they were blissfully unaware that a lady in purple was of that species, and her past self had already retrieved it. 'But why is it active? And why is it on Earth?'

'Humans must have developed some sort of belief of life after death.' Replied Missy. 'Why it's there, in that time period, and why it's on Earth in the first place, I do not know. And I don't care. Some questions don't matter. All that matters is you've located it after all this time bumbling around the damn Milky Way. Besides, I knew where it was the whole time. I'm you, remember?'

'Why didn't you tell me where it was in the first place?' Bellowed The Master angrily.

'Because' Missy replied laughing 'I'm a bully, and I hate everyone.'

'How pleasant.' Came the bitter response from The Master. The people nearby were crowding around a man who claimed he had seen a bright light and a voice speaking to him of his life after his death. He had escaped death, but in that moment, the data slice became active. Somehow, no one had noticed The Master in his dark red jacket, waistcoat and jeans with the crimson tie and white shirt, likely due to the huts hiding his presence. He picked up the data slice, and snuck carefully back to his TARDIS as to not be seen. His TARDIS had disguised itself as a hut similar to the ones the people of the area lived in. He opened the doors. The Astro-M-Mission Crew, who The Master had made his slaves were reconstructing the remnants of The Cybermen bodies for cloning and eventual upgrading. The Master flicked the switches of his TARDIS console, setting co-ordinates for 1675 as instructed to by his future self. The hut faded away into the future, unnoticed and unseen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 21st, 1675. London. St Paul's Cathedral has begun construction. The Master's materialised on the streets of London as a Baker's shop, with a sign on the front door reading 'DANGER. KEEP AWAY. THIS STORE IS CLOSED.' 

'Take off your space suits.' Ordered The Master to the space crew, clicking his fingers. The crew immediately obeyed him, and The Master handed them clothes to fit the time period and their intrusion of the construction. 'Now, you will help to build St. Paul's Cathedral. You will have no memory of anything that has happened to you once you step out the door, other than the fact you only obey me, and that your sole intention is to build the structure for twenty four hours a day. Go!' With that, the crew stepped outside, confused for a brief moment, but quickly remembered that they had the intention of building a new cathedral every day for twenty four hours. Rather than question this, they headed straight for the location of The Cathedral.The Master left his TARDIS, disguised with a black cloak and hood, the data slice in hand and carrying it towards the Cathedral. His future self was downloading a virtual world she had created long ago into the data slice all the way in the future. 

'UPLOAD COMPLETE.' Came the voice of Missy's device. She then selected another program on the device, one that would allow her to upload the minds of the recently deceased to her device and transfer them to the virtual world within the data slice. She had also created the basis for an A.I system within her device that would take on the form of a human.

'Well, I could always use a little help running things like clockwork when I hop in there myself.' She smiled, and uploaded the A.I into a physical form within the virtual world, the one she had given the name of The Nethersphere. The Master of the past activated an uplink from a computer that had been rebuilt from the wreck of the crashed Cyber ship. The computer contained the program used to delete emotions from a being going through Cyber-Conversion.

'UPLINK SUCCESSFUL. PROGRAM ACTIVE.' Came the voice of Missy's device yet again. Missy quickly uploaded the minds of the recently deceased within a worldwide range of her, and using the teleporter within her right pocket, sent herself into the Nethersphere, hidden within St. Paul's Cathedral, where in the past, The Master had placed the data slice beneath the floors of the famous landmark.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the course of several days, Missy had received the parts of The Cybermen transported through cyberspace on her device, upgrading the Cyberman armour, making it look more sleek, modern, faster, more powerful than any Cyberman before it. It looked almost identical to the ones The Doctor had encountered in Hedgewick's World of Wonders. Missy was now cloning the armour, uploading the minds of the deceased from all across Earth's history to the circuits within the cloned armours. Now The Cybermen were powered purely by robotics and the downloaded minds of the deceased, with all emotions deleted, removed, eradicated. And soon enough, Danny Pink would arrive, and afterwards, an old friend of her's, one that had defeated her time and time again, and one that she wanted to overcome and spread The Cybermen across Earth like a virus, to rule over and control. As for her past self, The Master had abandoned the astronauts in 1675, leaving them to die of exhaustion from building the cathedral all the time with no breaks or rest. He had helped his future self in defeating The Doctor, but now he wanted his future self to help him with a plan. He knew The Doctor would surely overcome the challenge of The Cybermen eventually. The Master had no interest in defeating the Doctor anymore, unlike his future self. He wanted to conquer worlds and become their master, their king, their feared tyrant. After all, he was called The Master, and soon, all would obey him.

COMING SOON: MASTER SERIES 2
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cromwell Thu 04 Aug 2016, 15:49

Interesting story so far Valeyard, keep up the good work.
Cromwell
Cromwell
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down