NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU Referendum

+2
The Bat
NigelFromSpace
6 posters

Go down

EU Referendum Empty EU Referendum

Post  NigelFromSpace Wed 03 Aug 2016, 21:44

well now we hav left the evil organisation that is the eruditie union, we have the pleasere of being A FREE COUNTRY FROM THE BURUCRATES THAT HAVE INFESTED BRITN 

Now we huve a free naton that can continue to surve under out great leadr theresa may and the people wll be lead from the wildness of the despurate europion union to a nuw glorius future with the help of our great tv stars like russ kemp. 

plause discuss the great freeing out our nation from the shackels of a ahtousands years of slavery. 

kiss and blessings, 

nigel from space.
NigelFromSpace
NigelFromSpace
User

Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

EU Referendum Empty Re: EU Referendum

Post  The Bat Thu 04 Aug 2016, 13:14

I don't really know about politics much, is the EU some kind of organisation like the NHS? Smile
The Bat
The Bat
User

Fav' Movie Character : Batman

Back to top Go down

Post  Cromwell Thu 04 Aug 2016, 13:23

The Bat wrote:I don't really know about politics much, is the EU some kind of organisation like the NHS? Smile

It is a political and economic union that Britain was part of until recently. I hope this clarifies things. 

C.
Cromwell
Cromwell
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  NigelFromSpace Thu 04 Aug 2016, 13:45

The Bat wrote:I don't really know about politics much, is the EU some kind of organisation like the NHS? Smile
pfthgfpohjg the EU IS NOTHING like our beloved uhs. the nhs is a british institution (even if it was founded by a commie) that has long helped the peple of this fair nation of ours wholst the european dictatroship has done nothing but such the meat from our cows and the milk from our farmers. this is why we must triged article fifty right now so we can get as much out of the eu as we can whilst nut being in its evil clutcvhes.
NigelFromSpace
NigelFromSpace
User

Back to top Go down

Post  DoctorWho69 Sat 06 Aug 2016, 15:07

Personally I voted to leave and was pleased to see the result. I think the EU has restricted British democracy and trading opportunities for too long, and I'm now very optimistic about a bright future as an independent country.
DoctorWho69
DoctorWho69
User

Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Post  NigelFromSpace Sat 06 Aug 2016, 15:08

DoctorWho69 wrote:Personally I voted to leave and was pleased to see the result. I think the EU has restricted British democracy and trading opportunities for too long, and I'm now very optimistic about a bright future as an independent country.

wull said doctorwhoo69! good to see that some nubile young peop;e are willing to stand up for biritsh values and democravy. Very Happy
NigelFromSpace
NigelFromSpace
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Sat 06 Aug 2016, 15:11

Personally, I'm not very pleased with the result of the referendum, but I do see both sides of the argument and understand them very clearly. Smile All I wish for is good to come out of the situation at hand, and hope for a bright future. I'm remaining optimistic on this result. Smile

~Valeyard
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Post  Umbridge Sun 07 Aug 2016, 16:08

I was in the middle for absolutely months. I really couldn't make my mind up, as I could see both sides of the argument and both had convincing arguments.

However, when I finally measured up all the key arguments, I was convinced that it was best to Leave, and that's how I voted. My main three reasons were sovereignty over our finances and lesgilsation, sovereignty over our immigration controls, and leaving the stagnant single market for the wider world of better free trade deals.

And so far, I'm glad we did vote to leave! Already the world's biggest economies are clammering for trade deals with us, and our economy, though the pound fell dramatically on the night due to silly panic, is now doing better than it was before the vote and is twice the growth of the Eurozone! I really am looking forward to seeing great things to come.

Now we need to actually leave the EU. I say enact Article 50 immediately. Tired of hearing about second referendums and other disgraceful rhetoric coming from those who can't respect the democratic vote. I can understand the Remain side in all fairness, and I can understand why those who voted Remain are upset, but the vote is done now. We need to focus on getting the best out of it here-on instead of kicking up a fuss and trying to overrule the will of the majority of the electorate. Let's just get on with it and get out! I reckon we're in safe hands with May's government heading the deal talks though, I just wish she'd hurry up and trigger Article 50 soon.

That's my two pennies worth anyway. You may disagree, but I can't be bothered to argue about it, me and DoctorWho69 and have already had enough of that with Cromwell over the last few months. Laughing Razz
Umbridge
Umbridge
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum