NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out doctorwhotoys.net

4 posters

Go down

Check out doctorwhotoys.net Empty Check out doctorwhotoys.net

Post  SJF Thu 11 Aug 2016, 02:05

I've been given permission to do this and I would like to ask you all to take a look at doctorwhotoys.net, it needs some fresh meat and new life as its been on the decline for quite some time now. It would be great to have new members and become a little more active, please do think about joining.

LINK: www.doctorwhotoys.net/forum

Last edited by Pendrin on Thu 11 Aug 2016, 02:18; edited 2 times in total
SJF
SJF
User

Fav' Movie Character : Ahsoka Tano

Back to top Go down

Check out doctorwhotoys.net Empty Re: Check out doctorwhotoys.net

Post  The Professor Thu 11 Aug 2016, 13:55

I fear all those old places are on the way out pretty much permanently, to be honest. Not least because the way we interact with the internet has evolved, but simply because the Doctor Who toyline has changed dramatically from how it used to exist. So you're unlikely to pick up new users, and the old ones are likely to start drifting away.

It's a shame, but DWT seems to have held on for longer than DWFO ever did - congratulations for that, if nothing else!

The Professor
User

Job/hobbies : Writer
Fav' Movie Character : ???

Back to top Go down

Post  SJF Thu 11 Aug 2016, 15:28

The Professor wrote:I fear all those old places are on the way out pretty much permanently, to be honest. Not least because the way we interact with the internet has evolved, but simply because the Doctor Who toyline has changed dramatically from how it used to exist. So you're unlikely to pick up new users, and the old ones are likely to start drifting away.

It's a shame, but DWT seems to have held on for longer than DWFO ever did - congratulations for that, if nothing else!

I too believe that but a few people suggested that I should do this, including the admin, so I thought it may be worth a try.
SJF
SJF
User

Fav' Movie Character : Ahsoka Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaJonesFan Thu 11 Aug 2016, 17:51

I've had some great times on DWT over the years! It's actually a much better place right now than it used to be, no trolls or spammers around. I drifted a bit from it when my interest in the show waned a few years ago but I pop up there now and then (especially now I'm fully back on the DW train).
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan
User

Fav' Movie Character : n/a

http://meetthevamps.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Cyberman Mon 15 Aug 2016, 11:50

Is that place still going? Dear me, I thought it had been blown away in the dust of history.
Minty Cyberman
Minty Cyberman
User

Fav' Movie Character : Rick Blaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum