NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter

3 posters

Go down

Twitter Empty Twitter

Post  The Professor Thu 11 Aug 2016, 14:27

We've had threads like this in the past, so I figured we could all share twitter accounts and whatnot if we use them. Obviously, given this is a family friendly forum, if you're quite young make sure you have all the relevant parental permissions and whatnot. 

I'll edit usernames into this post as we go along, so there's an easy list at the top for everyone.

@NerdSoupForum is the forum's official twitter account
@tweetsfromalexm is me; my twitter is home to lots of nerdy articles, and terrible jokes. Lots to love really.
@JosephStyles11 is our very own MarthaJonesFan, which has all the fun stuff you'd expect of MJF.

I have a few other people's twitters - I follow Scary, though it might be an old account - but I'll wait until you guys have commented before adding them in.

It's occurred to me, though, that I should point this out: apart from the official Nerd Soup forum twitter, none of these twitters are affiliated with Nerd Soup. Just because a member expresses a view or makes a joke, it doesn't mean that it's applicable to the rest of Nerd Soup, or that it is condoned. So that's just something worth bearing in mind; I would have hoped that this wasn't a necessary thing to add on, but it became apparent that it was.

Last edited by The Professor on Tue 16 Aug 2016, 18:48; edited 3 times in total

The Professor
User

Job/hobbies : Writer
Fav' Movie Character : ???

Back to top Go down

Twitter Empty Re: Twitter

Post  MarthaJonesFan Thu 11 Aug 2016, 18:03

Mine is https://twitter.com/JosephStyles11! Feel free to follow me if you wish Very Happy
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan
User

Fav' Movie Character : n/a

http://meetthevamps.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark-Boy Sat 13 Aug 2016, 22:13

Follow me at @AsterProd if you'd like to :-)
Stark-Boy
Stark-Boy
User

Fav' Movie Character : Luke Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down