NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What phone have you got?

+2
tombaker64
AmyNoble
6 posters

Go down

What phone have you got? Empty What phone have you got?

Post  AmyNoble Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:27

Got my new phone off eBay from Jersey today Very Happy it's a Nokia Lumia 610, camera is pretty good. I'll pop up a picture of me my Dad took for me so I could test the camera out 8)

What phone have you got? 734775_319302351513147_396083990_n

So if you want to start talking about your phone whether good or bad then.... you know.... start posting! Very Happy
AmyNoble
AmyNoble
User

Job/hobbies : Music, Food, Money, Maths and TV
Fav' Movie Character : Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

What phone have you got? Empty Re: What phone have you got?

Post  tombaker64 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:53

I have a Rio 2. Got it in the summer holidays, my first phone ever!It's nothing special really, it looks like a Blackberry, has touch screen and can connect to the internet. That's really all that makes it different from a regular phone.
tombaker64
tombaker64
User

Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:16

HTC Wildfire

So annoying! Battery charges for 9 hours = 20 minutes of use Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  AmyNoble Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:11

On my phone typing this at the moment, Internet Exploer 9 is amazing!!!! Very Happy
AmyNoble
AmyNoble
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:52

I have an IPhone 5. I'd been saving up for an IPhone for a few months, then when the latest model was announced I knew that I wanted it. However, due to low stocks, It took me a month to get hold of one. But it was Definitely worth the wait. It's a very good phone and I love it to bits. It does everything I need it too, AND MORE! Honestly, if you can afford the hefty £530 price-tag, then I would get it, without a doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendrin Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:38

I have an iPhone 4S, and it's been utterly brilliant for me! I have absolutely no complaints about it, and as GC said, it does everything you want it to and more. The great thing was, it acted as a replacement for my iPod as well as my phone, which is really handly to have it all rolled into one machine now.
I can safely say I'm not going back now, because I won't be able to settle for another brand after having this. Even though it's been updated, this model will serve me for a long while yet, and I'll probably wait until the 6 comes out for another upgrade, which I'd guess will come out late 2014, so really very good usage I'd expect, considering I'm making that judgement on all if the other Apple products I've owned.
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AmyNoble Sat 12 Jan 2013, 10:12

tombaker64 wrote:I have a Rio 2. Got it in the summer holidays, my first phone ever!It's nothing special really, it looks like a Blackberry, has touch screen and can connect to the internet. That's really all that makes it different from a regular phone.

Think one of my mates had one of them before she got herself a BlackBerry, what they like? Just wondering out of interest Smile
AmyNoble
AmyNoble
User

Back to top Go down

Post  tombaker64 Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:14

Not very good. They have really bad battery power (Lasts around 30 mins to an hour on standby). The internets really slow and the games you can get for it are awful except Tetris. Tetris is always cool. What phone have you got? 810156456
tombaker64
tombaker64
User

Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalek101 Sat 12 Jan 2013, 22:16

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Much better than my last phone which was also a samsung but had it for around 6 years so was time for an upgrade. Nice having a touch screen and one I can use the internet around on the go, but its pretty glitchy. It moved all my music into another part of the phone which I can no longer listen to without going through at least 4 menus, and now I cant personalize my ringtone from them.
Dalek101
Dalek101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Morbius Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:05

Oswin wrote:HTC Wildfire

I've got the same phone, I've had it for over a year now. I don't really like it, it's quite slow sometimes and it can't really run many games from the Play Store. After my contract ends I may switch to a Nokia Lumia.
Morbius
Morbius
User

Back to top Go down

Post  AmyNoble Tue 15 Jan 2013, 21:13

Morbius wrote:
Oswin wrote:HTC Wildfire

I've got the same phone, I've had it for over a year now. I don't really like it, it's quite slow sometimes and it can't really run many games from the Play Store. After my contract ends I may switch to a Nokia Lumia.

Nokia Lumia's are really good, I have a 610 and I love it so much! Very Happy The annoying part is you have to pay for music like Apple does with iTunes, if you're like me where you love music so much you'd probably spend £500 on music that's a bad thing Razz
AmyNoble
AmyNoble
User

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Tue 15 Jan 2013, 22:46

HTC HTD 2 or something like that :laugh: Not a bad phone, not your typical HTC with battery life of 3 seconds.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum