NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Super Mario Bros U

2 posters

Go down

New Super Mario Bros U Empty New Super Mario Bros U

Post  SuperMarioDWFan Sat 02 Feb 2013, 21:57

Now I'm probably on my own in enjoying the "New Super Mario Bros" series, as most people don't really think highly of it anymore. But I had the time of my life with this game when I played with others and on my own! Though after 100 hours of playing it... it does start to get boring, but that's to be expected with all games. Neutral
SuperMarioDWFan
SuperMarioDWFan
User

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario Bros U Empty Re: New Super Mario Bros U

Post  batmandocwhosimpson Sun 03 Feb 2013, 10:36

I've played and enjoyed them

batmandocwhosimpson
User

Job/hobbies : Trampolining

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMarioDWFan Sun 03 Feb 2013, 11:18

Scary wrote:I still don't understand the concept of Wii U. I don't understand what the extra pad/tablet thing is for? :laugh:
Here comes a geeky speech from a Nintendo fan! Razz

The tablet pad is the Wii U's gamepad. According to Nintendo, this concept came from people wanting to play games but didn't have the T.V because someone else was borrowing it or something like that. Nintendo decided that the Wii U would have this gamepad so they can play games whilst someone uses the T.V and that game developers could expand on their games with the use of the gamepad. Smile
SuperMarioDWFan
SuperMarioDWFan
User

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperMarioDWFan Sun 03 Feb 2013, 11:48

Scary wrote:
SuperMarioDWFan wrote:
Scary wrote:I still don't understand the concept of Wii U. I don't understand what the extra pad/tablet thing is for? :laugh:
Here comes a geeky speech from a Nintendo fan! Razz

The tablet pad is the Wii U's gamepad. According to Nintendo, this concept came from people wanting to play games but didn't have the T.V because someone else was borrowing it or something like that. Nintendo decided that the Wii U would have this gamepad so they can play games whilst someone uses the T.V and that game developers could expand on their games with the use of the gamepad. Smile

Ahh, that's a cool idea. How about in the TV adverts, though, where the Wii U is seen being used whilst someone is also playing on the Wii on the TV - how does that work?
Oh, well some games have been developed so that you can also cooperatively play with someone else. This game is an example. You can play as Mario or whoever, whilst someone creates blocks to help you in the game. The Wii U can have more players playing than the Wii did.
SuperMarioDWFan
SuperMarioDWFan
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down