NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New (Temporary) Moderators!

Go down

New (Temporary) Moderators! Empty New (Temporary) Moderators!

Well, this has taken a bit longer than I originally planned, but here it goes…

Would you please all give a very warm welcome to our new moderators…

DalekSupreme08 and DalekEmperor101
cheers

I hope you will all join me in wishing them the best of luck. And to those of you who didn't get the job this time round - fear not! There's still the official moderator elections coming up over Easter, so stick around!
Remember - we'll be watching over all your behaviour, so this decision won't be made purely on votes alone. If you manage to make yourself shine in the next few weeks, by being helpful and generally a good member, then you stand a much better chance.

That's all for now. If you have any problem/suggestions and such, I'm not going anywhere this week Razz
Thanks,
Phoe (and an absent Scary) Bounce

The current problem we face at the minute is the fact that we'd like some more members *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge* Wink
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

New (Temporary) Moderators! :: Comments

Post Fri 26 Apr 2013, 19:38  Guest

Phoenix and Scary agreed to allow us to remain as mods, pretty sure I've told you this before. Razz

Back to top Go down

Pendrin

Post Fri 26 Apr 2013, 20:36  Pendrin

To be honest, DS08 and DE101 are doing a smashing job, and we didn't think there was really much point in changing again. If we feel that we want a turnaround, then one can always be…arranged Razz
As for when we will need more - We will need more when the workload is more than the current team can handle. I know that sounds rather ambiguous, but it depends on how things pan out. We might end up with a thriving community, but if there's no trouble, then we still won't need any more mods, because there's more than enough of us as it stands.

Hope that clears it up for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down