NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is there to do on this forum, and what do we hope to introduce?

3 posters

Go down

What is there to do on this forum, and what do we hope to introduce? Empty What is there to do on this forum, and what do we hope to introduce?

Post  Pendrin Mon 31 Dec 2012, 23:50

Well, it's a very good question, which I shall hopefully enlighten you upon.
Nothing is set in stone yet, but here are a few of the things we hope to introduce in the coming weeks, which you can get involved in:

• Regular radio/podcast discussion of latest news, reviews and general chats 'for lulz'. Not sure what the time period will be, but I'm sure we could arrange slots if need be.
• Weekly blog/roundup posts from myself and other members with interesting articles you might find interesting. I hope to be running a weekly science blog which you're all welcome to take part in.
• @NerdSoupOfficial - we're gonna get Twitter at some point! Follow us if you like for regular updates!

In the slightly more distant future…
• The possibility of a collaborative YouTube channel for members to post content.
• Quizzes.
• Special celebrity guest sessions (Q&As).

So stick around - there's gonna be lots happening! As I said, this is only a rough idea, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to post them below, because we're fully flexibly here in admin Razz

See you around!
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is there to do on this forum, and what do we hope to introduce? Empty Re: What is there to do on this forum, and what do we hope to introduce?

Post  AmyNoble Tue 01 Jan 2013, 01:02

I'll follow @NerdSoupOfficial as soon as it's on Twitter Smile
AmyNoble
AmyNoble
User

Job/hobbies : Music, Food, Money, Maths and TV
Fav' Movie Character : Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

What is there to do on this forum, and what do we hope to introduce? Empty Re: What is there to do on this forum, and what do we hope to introduce?

Post  OliverLaDalek Tue 01 Jan 2013, 13:17

AmyNoble wrote:I'll follow @NerdSoupOfficial as soon as it's on Twitter Smile
me to
OliverLaDalek
OliverLaDalek
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down