NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who FA Spoofs: The Dalek Chipmunk Series 1 (2013)

2 posters

Go down

Doctor Who FA Spoofs: The Dalek Chipmunk Series 1 (2013) Empty Doctor Who FA Spoofs: The Dalek Chipmunk Series 1 (2013)

Post  PlanetProductions123 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:27

Basically there's this show I do at least once a week! I edit my voice of the dalek and make the video 1.35x fast instead of 1x and it doesn't look like a speeded up video and it's completely chipmunk! Although it is quite hard to edit as I've got to make other figures talk normally and look like not a single second is cut from the video! But you stop the video when the Dalek stops talking I stop the video and copy and paste that the same video next to it and change the places where I trim it to exactly the point where I stopped the Dalek talking Vid. All we need to do then is just make the normal figure talk at 1x speed... If that makes Sense! Razz Anyway I would just like to show you the Episodes I have made so far! Also you can star in one of my spoofs of The Dalek Chipmunk or I star in one of your spoofs... I'm looking at you Scary Razz

PlanetProductions123
PlanetProductions123
User

Job/hobbies : Whovian, DC and MARVEL fan.
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trinitymaster491

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who FA Spoofs: The Dalek Chipmunk Series 1 (2013) Empty Re: Doctor Who FA Spoofs: The Dalek Chipmunk Series 1 (2013)

Post  joe27157 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 11:40

Awsome!! I love ur chipmunk videos!
joe27157
joe27157
User

Job/hobbies : Watching Doctor Who

Back to top Go down