NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Empty Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up!

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jan 2013, 17:00

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Promo1l
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Promo2au

3 Stories. 6 Episodes. 1 Series.

The First episode 'The Northern Lights' will be coming at 6pm tonight!

Last edited by GeekChic112 on Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:39; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Empty Re: Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up!

Post  Guest Tue 01 Jan 2013, 17:57

The Northern Lights

A long and lone road was situated in the middle of nowhere. It was cold and dark, but not enough to be seen to be able to tell where you were. The gentle whirr of a cold engine chugged down the road. ‘Mini-Bus Northern Lights’ was on the side and back in white. It had the capacity of around 20, but was only filled two-thirds of the way. There was the driver, Martin, who’s been driving up and down this road for nearly 30 years. There was Dean and Mia who were married just a week ago. Behind them were John and Barry who were both travellers and have visited every continent on the planet at least twice on various adventures. Calum, Joseph, Sean and Josh were all students who’d just finished University. Janet and Rebecca were old friends from Church. Then there was Robyn who was sat on her own, quietly. At the back seat, sprawled out, was a man with a long purple trench coat and Top hat. He had no name, or not one the rest knew of. His eyes were lightly shut and his hand clasped the rim of his hat. The bus jolted and came to a halt instantaneously. The man opened his eyes and leap through the aisle to the front by the driver.
“What was that?” He asked?
Martin replied, “Look… out the windows!”
The passengers all ran to a nearby window on the bus. They looked out to amazement. Despite the fact the Aurora Borealis was another 2 hours away, they could see the green glow run through the air like a stream. The unnamed man got out a golden device that had a green light on the tip and scanned through the air out of the window.
“This is…impossible.” He muttered under his breath. He ran to the back of the bus where he was originally sat and scanned the air again. Same result.
The quiet Robyn turned to him and asked, “What is it? What’s wrong”
He exclaimed, “Those are the Northern lights, they shouldn’t be here!”

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn1
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn8
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn2s
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn3
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn4

It was silent on the bus. They all stared at the Doctor and Robyn asked, “We may have gotten there faster? Anyway, who are you?”
“I’m the Doctor and I plan to find out what’s going on”
The four boys left the bus to get some pictures. Dean and Mia who were sat at the front held their hands tightly together. The Doctor walked down to them and Robyn followed behind.
“I’m the Doctor” he grinned
“Doctor… who?” Mia questioned. He stared back at her silently. A loud scream came from outside.
“Who was that?” Robyn gasped
“One of the boys!” Mia replied.
“Everyone, on the Bus now!” The Doctor shouted. Three of the students ran back on with shocked faces. “Where’s the other one err, Calum?”
“There’s something out there!” Joseph exclaimed.
“It got him!” Sean added.
“Could you see it? What did it look like?” The Doctor asked, he turned his head “Martin, drive!”
“It was about his height” Josh said whilst signalling towards Joseph who was the tallest “It was dark and…”
“And what? Josh, you need to tell me!”
“Looked like that!” He pointed at the back window only to see a large toothed, rabid creature with its sharp claws ripping through the glass, devouring the substance.
“Oh no…It can’t be…” The Doctor whispered quietly.
The creature ripped through the thick metal skin of the bus like it was paper. The Doctor stepped towards it with one hand forwards as if to calm it. It stopped and stared. Drool streamed from its mouth like a dog.
“Everyone, when I say so...run” The Doctor said to them quietly.
“1” The animal looked directly at the Doctor with daggered eyes.
“2”, it roared loudly and shook the bus “GO NOW” The Doctor yelled. It pounced for the Doctor, but he ducked. Instead it landed on John and clawed at him. The rest of the passengers tried to make their escape. The creature then rapidly leaped on Josh and gave the same clawing action, striking at the heart. Mia and Dean were at the front of them and started to run into the deserted land. The monster also caught Janet and Joseph. Rebecca looked back to see her friend devoured, as did Sean. They quickly turned when the monster looked up and growled. Martin made a run for it but tripped and couldn’t get up in time. Robyn ran down the road unlike the others. The Doctor dived off the bus and extended his sonic. He pointed it at the creature and it howled in pain. It had a collar with many lights and buttons. It was a captured creature.
“Oh you poor poor thing. What’ve they done to you” He sympathised, gesturing the collar “Now lets see if I can do anything about that” He zapped the collar and it disassembled and fell to the floor. It screamed in pain at first. The Doctor whistled a three-note tune to calm it. The creature’s frown turned gentle and it sat curled into a ball. The Doctor led against the creature, relaxed for a short while. His eyes closed lightly, as did the monsters. A strong bright light soon came over them and woke them. A large, black SUV came speeding down the road. Three men dived out with large guns. A tall woman stepped out in a skinny suit.
“Back away” She said with a brittle quality. The Doctor squinted at the bright lights in his eyes. He stumbled while trying to get to his feet. She repeated, “Step away or we shoot”.
The Doctor stepped forwards, “Then shoot me.”
“Guards, to arms”
“Because if you shoot me, you’ll have another murder to add to the list of six already killed by your creature. I suppose he is yours?”
“Take you aim. Right at his heart” She said over the Doctor, ignoring him.
“Calum, Janet, John and Barry, Martin, Josh and Joseph. All dead and who’s fault is that? Yours. You see, this creature- a Hounditor- is actually from a pretty calm species. Until you lock it up and put a collar around its throat!”
“FIRE!” The woman screamed viciously. The Hounditor jumped over the Doctors head and stopped the bullets. “No! You stupid creature!” she called out
“Aha! His skin is so thick that those bullets don’t affect him! It might tickle a little though” The Doctor grinned. A smaller man in a long lab coat got out of the car with a device in his hand.
“Miss Capple. It appears there are three alien life signs here.” He said in a squeaky voice.
“Yes the Hounditor, and the one we were looking for, but who’s the third?” she snapped.
“Well the detector picks up signs off that man there” He pointed at the Doctor. The Doctor put his hands on his head.
“Guards, seize him. Put him in the back.” She commanded before turning her head so quickly that her hair whipped against the wind. The Doctor was forced into the back seat. Several other guards shot the Hounditor so it couldn’t move, but it was still conscious, they picked it up and threw it into the back of a van. Miss Capple ordered, “Take us to HQ”.

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn9

“Take him to cell eleven”

“Who ARE You?”

She stared at his eyes and breathed deeply; her shoulders rose every time she inhaled. She took a small step backwards and the man’s arm reached out instantly and grabbed her.
“You can’t do this! It’s Kidnapping!”

“Robyn, listen, I’ll get you out of here alive”
“Unless I get you out first!”

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 02:30

That was absolutely fantastic! I'd like to say that you have an excellent writing technique, GeekChic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:10

Thank You Oswin!

I can announce that there will be a special minisode on SATURDAY
The Second and concluding part to The Northern Lights will air the FOLLOWING SATURDAY

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:26

Can't wait to read it, GeekChic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:28

Thanks Oswin for the interest Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:35

No problem!

It'd be great for other people to give this a go, it's thoroughly entertaining - with a lot of effort put into it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendrin Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:22

Great work GC!
I really love the accompanying graphics you've made, they really add another dimension to the overall presentation Smile
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:23

Thanks Phoenix! Very Happy
I took the idea of credits from MJF's Primeval Stories.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:27

Yeah, I agree with Phoenix - those title cards are fabulous!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendrin Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:31

Bit off topic, but can Rhianna actually act? Act as in has she done any TV work other than interviews and such?
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:33

She was in BATTLESHIP as a principle character. He acting was MUCH better than I thought so yes, she can Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:35

She's also going to be in Happy Smekday! which is released in 2014. She's making her voice-over début. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:09

I can officially announce that I will be releasing video next time trailers at the end of The Northern Lights and WASTELAND.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:34

Can't wait, GeekChic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 21:14

Made a promo poster for the first 2 episodes. The final instalment is staying under wraps for the time being.

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Northernlightsn
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Wasteland

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Fri 04 Jan 2013, 22:31

Very nice read there Geek, and I love that poster! Very Happy
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 23:06

Those posters are absolutely fantastic, GeekChic! Very Happy Very professional, and a high standard of work!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 17:28

I post today a minisode for The Northern Lights. It is set directly after the end of part 1 and will tie a few things up. Your next part will air next Saturday 8-)

Mia and Dean were still running with Sean and Rebecca following them. It was so dark they could hardly see and they were so far from the lights that there was nothing to guide them. Rebecca slowed down and perched on a rock.
“Are you ok Rebecca?” Mia asked while rubbing her shoulder.
“I’m just tired. I’m getting old; I can manage a slow walk, but not a run like this” she panted.
“Can we rest for a bit?” Mia turned and asked her husband Dean.
He contemplated before nodding, “Yeah, we should be ok. That thing must be far back and we haven’t heard anything follow us. Come on, let’s sit down”. He sat on the floor and Mia sat on his knee, Rebecca stayed on the rock and Sean stayed standing. He swung a bag off his back and unzipped it.
“Where’d you get that” Dean asked while cuddling Mia.
“I grabbed it running off the bus. I don’t know what’s inside.” Sean said while unloading the small, navy bag. He pulled out a Torch and switched it on, shining it in the other’s eyes. He then found a bottle of water, his phone and a camera. He passed the water to Rebecca “Here you go, this should help you rest quicker.” He put his hand at the bottom of the bag “What’s this” he sighed under his breath before quickly throwing his hand back down. He giggled, “You don’t wanna see that” The others smirked at him.
Dean replied to Sean’s discoveries” Well, a torch will come in handy, but turn it off, you’re wasting the battery.”
“The torch isn’t on” Sean replied, confused.
“Then what’s that light?” Dean asked. Mia leant back on Dean and as she did she looked up. He finger slowly pointed towards the sky. A large craft was directly above them and had a strong spotlight shining down on them. It was next to silent, no sound of engines or anything.
“What shall we do?” Rebecca asked with a panic.
“I don’t know” Dean exclaimed, getting himself and Mia up, “Run!”
They all went to run before freezing in their tracks and disappearing in a strong white light, teleport beam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:09

That was absolutely fantastic, GeekChic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:08

ANNOUNCEMENT

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyns2

Coming Soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:33

Actually cannot wait for this! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 23:54

Who's excited for the second instalment of Robyn and the concluding part to first story "The Northern Lights" Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 14:37

Can't wait for it, GeekChic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:37

The Doctor is in the back of a car with the mysterious but nonetheless ruthless Miss Capple after a Hounditor attacked his tour bus. Only five other passengers have escaped, four of them ran off into the darkness and Robyn followed the road by herself. What operation could Miss. Capple be in charge of? Can The Doctor stop them and save the day?

Robyn sprinted down the lengthy road; through it’s twists and turns she stuck to the path it lead. She was deeply out of breath and panted for several strides before slowing her pace. She closed her eyes and breathed intensely while rubbing her face with her gentle hands. When she opened her eyes she looked up. The lights seen earlier were directly above her. She raised her palms to sky let the universe take her in. She was in a sense of euphoria. A bright light shining directly on her face disturbed her. With a glance over he shoulder she quickly engaged in her running again. It became clear that she was being followed. Her long knitted cardigan dragged along the floor, it was too much of a slow down so she took it off and threw it on the floor. The SUV beeped its horn and startled an already panicked Robyn. She stopped and stared to the lights in the sky like they could help her. A man wearing a black suit got out of the car and walked over to her calmly. She stared at his eyes and breathed deeply; her shoulders rose every time she inhaled. She took a small step backwards and the man’s arm reached out instantly and grabbed her. She wailed out and wriggled to get out of his reach but he clenched her other arm and picked her up. Despite his small build he did so with no strain and got her in the back seat of the car.
“You can’t do this! This is Kidnapping!” She screamed. A second man in a suit got a roll of duct tape from under his seat and showed it to her. She withdrew into her seat and sat back.

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn1
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn8
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn2s
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn3
Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn4

---

The SUV carrying the Doctor arrived at Miss Capple’s Headquarters.
“Take him to cell eleven” She commanded before they’d even had chance to get out of the car “NOW”
The van pulled up behind them and as the Doctor was dragged inside he saw the Hounditor being carried by several men. It was still and lifeless. A solemn expressed landed on the Doctors face. He thought it was dead.
“Come on, we haven’t got all day” one of the guards said before tugging the Doctor inside.
The second SUV, containing Robyn arrived at the building. She got out of the car by herself and wouldn’t let the guards touch her. “Take her to eleven as well” Miss Capple asked. The guards led her and she followed silently and obediently.

The Doctor and Robyn sat on the floor in opposite corners of the small room. The walls were stone cold and the floor was metal. The Doctor took his top hat off; it was slightly creased as the guards and Hounditor had bashed it around.
“Robyn, right?” He asked in a husky tone.
“Yeah, you’re just the Doctor aren’t you?” She asked with sweetness. He looked at her with a glint in his eye. His chin pressed forwards slightly and he quickly jumped up. Robyn’s eyes quickly followed him and she rose too. She grinned at him and he nodded his head.
“Now! We need a plan to get out of here!” He exclaimed while spinning on the spot with his arms flailing everywhere.
“Get out? Oh really Doctor” A nasal voice “That’s right. I heard what you were called” It was Miss Capple “I’m enforcing you with extra guards and I’m the only one with the key so don’t try and pull anything” She attached the keys to her pocket.
“What do you want?” The Doctor asked, coming up to the bars at the front of their cell. Miss Capple stepped back to the cell and came face to face to the Doctor on the other side of the bars.
“We want to find out what is causing the lights.” She said sharply.
Shocked, the Doctor replied, “It’s not you? I thought that was your doing?”
“No, we detected an alien in the area so we sent ours in to check it for us. Others got in the way. But weren’t we lucky, we foundtwo aliens. You and…” a guard burst through the door
“Ma’am the governor would like to see you immediately” He stopped and saluted. She groaned, glared at the doctor for a brief interval and walked off, the other guard followed and none were left with them.
The Doctor’s forehead rested on the bars with disappointment.
“You’re an alien?” Robyn asked with little shock.
“Well, yes. You don’t sound surprised.”
“Well. It was gonna happen one day. The Northern Lights must’ve been from something outta this world. I look to the stars everyday and think of all the homes that must be out there. The planets that are still to be found. Doctor, whoever you are, show me” She was cut short when the rood flooded with red light. “What’s going on”? The walls slowly started to close in, scraping along the floor.
“Robyn, listen, I’ll get you out of here alive”
“Unless I get you out first!” Robyn replied smugly. The Doctor looked confused. Robyn raised her hand and had the keys on a chain. The Doctor gave a light cackle and Robyn giggled through closed lips. She quickly turned and went to open the barred door. “Wait, which key?” she said while fiddling with the several keys on the loop. The Doctor stepped in.
“I can use my sonic”
“Excuse me?” she smirked.
“Oh, err, it’s a sonic screwdriver, now where did I put it to?” He tapped the pockets in his Victorian coat. Robyn got back to trying the different keys.
“I’m sure I had it”
The walls closed in further and further. They were nearly pressing on their shoulders.
“Robyn, you got that key yet?”
“Not yet Doctor, you found your screwdriver?”
“Still looking,” He said lightly. The walls were pressed on the Doctors shoulders and he went sideways. “Robyn, it would be helpful if you could get it soon!” The Doctor screamed.
“Got it!” Robyn called out while pushing the barred door open and diving out. The Doctor dived after her and the walls in the cell completely crashed together. The both stared on with a slight shock.
They tried for the door to make their escape; Robyn led the way to the Doctors disappointment. They opened the door to the main corridor and kept close to the walls, sliding along. Occasionally a guard could be seen in the distance, but they kept back and weren’t spotted. They found the door to entrance and opened it. Standing in the doorway was Miss Capple with several guards.
“Guards. Seize them.” She commanded. The two guards either side of her grabbed them and took them to a room that was further down the corridor. It had a glass wall so everything could be seen. They were both strapped to chairs, back to back. Guns were held directly to The Doctor and Robyn’s faces
“Who ARE you?” Robyn asked in a pleading tone.
Miss Capple pouted her lips and tut, “I’m Miss Capple the Organiser of the Northern Lights operation. We discovered it is in fact an alien causation of the lights and planned on capturing the alien. What luck we got two aliens. Now, you’ve both tried to escape so I think a punishment is in order we will use both your bodies in scientific research. This might hurt.” She paced to the doorway with the guards in front of her they watched on. The roof opened slowly and revealed two lasers in opposite corners. Miss Capple revealed a remote in her hand. “One press, Doctor”
Robyn wriggled to try and get out, as did the Doctor.
“What we gonna do Doctor?” Robyn cried out. The Doctor was too panicking. Then he thought to himself. He whistled a three-note tune. The same tune as he used to calm the Hounditor. The glass wall shattered and the large black beast clambered in. It turned to Miss Capple and the guards and dived straight at them. They shot at it but bullets don’t work. It clawed at them in the same way it did the group earlier.
“Here boy, pass us that remote” The Doctor called to it. The Hounditor picked it in his mouth and dropped it on floor by the Doctors feet. “Now Robyn, stand up and turn ninety degrees, lets use there lasers to cut these chains off” She did so and the lasers sliced through the chains holding their hands together with ease. Robyn rotated her wrists to stretch them out. “Now how about that trip?” The Doctor asked. Robyn’s face lit up. The Doctor got his TARDIS key out and the blue box materialised behind him. Robyn was filled to the brim with excitement. The Doctor clambered on board through the doors. Robyn followed but stopped in the doorway and turned to face the room.
She smiled from cheek to cheek, eye to eye. She felt warmth and turned to the Doctor, “We’ll never die”.

Doctor Who Robyn- Episode 2 is up! Robyn9

NEXT TIME:

“It’s a wasteland”

“What’s that noise?”
“Stampede! RUN!”

“How can this be?”

“Look Doctor! It’s Unicorns!”

“ROOOOBYYYYN come back!”

The hooded figure slowly revealed itself. Robyn fell to the floor with shock.

“This can’t be, surely?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD4LFTYRB3E&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next