NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dying Sanity

4 posters

Go down

Dying Sanity Empty Dying Sanity

Post  BeepTheMeep Mon 10 Jun 2013, 17:33

The human race is evolving. And it is happening very quickly. Oddities are starting to show up in people's brainwaves, making them able to do some very peculiar things. People are developing powers, and some of them don't want to use them for good. Although a war has started against those people, a test of the capabilities of these new, powerful minds. And if the war is lost, then billions will die.

Character template:

Name:
Power(s):
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Nathaniel Grin
IQ: 153
Power(s): Can control people to his will, and block his appearance to other people
Appearance: Wears a grey tweed suit with a blood red tie, and nobody can ever make out his facial features
Other: Believes that only those with powers should survive, and has built a large town he calls Grintown to protect the people with powers when he sets off all the nuclear bombs on the planet.

BeepTheMeep
User

Back to top Go down

Dying Sanity Empty Re: Dying Sanity

Post  ImLokiAndIKnowIt Wed 12 Jun 2013, 13:16

Name: Fate Phantezein
IQ: 170
Power(s): Controls people like a puppeteer, and is completely invisible at her will. She also can hypnotize people.
Appearance: Black, long hair. Wears black skinny jeans and a black leather biker jacket, as well as a blood-stained t-shirt. Wears blackĀ  Doc Martens boots. Outfit has stains on blood on.
Other: She believes she is superior, and is an enemy of Nathaniel. Fate is very careless.
ImLokiAndIKnowIt
ImLokiAndIKnowIt
User

Job/hobbies : Drama/Rock music
Fav' Movie Character : The Joker (from Batman)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad Wed 12 Jun 2013, 19:11

Name: Dewey Stark
IQ: 200
Power(s): He is a highly trained hacker , expert in bionics , also a carrier of the dragon-virus (a microbionic infection which gives him the appearance and ability of a robot dragon)
Appearance: Messy brown hair. Wears blue suit with black tie also sometimes a black mask.
Other: Believes the only way out of the war is to take control of all life by infecting them with his new bionic system to take control on them who are infected "Ventrilofire". He is slowly building his army. Remember don't take your chance with trusting him.
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  BeepTheMeep Wed 12 Jun 2013, 20:39

Nathaniel Grin knocked on Dewey Stark's door on a cold Saturday night. A minute later, Dewey opened the door.
"Good day, Mr Stark. I would ask you how you were doing, but I have no time for pleasantries. The matter is quite urgent."
Dewey squinted slightly. "There's something very odd about the way you look."
Grin laughed. "I am very glad about how upfront you are with how you say things. The truth is, my friend, I have a certain cloaking ability, amongst other abilities, which will be shown to you in due time. But enough of that, I have a business proposal for you."
"Go on..."
"I understand that you can access the launching codes for most nuclear bombs on this planet."
"All of them, actually."
"Even better. You see where I am going with this."
"What are you offering for it?"
"A utopia the likes of which you could not comprehend."
"I'll think about it.
The next time Grin spoke, Dewey's ears popped. "I am afraid we really need you to do this. And so you have no choice whatsoever in the matter."
And after that, Dewey Stark followed Nathaniel Grin as he walked away with no reluctance whatsoever.

BeepTheMeep
User

Back to top Go down

Post  ImLokiAndIKnowIt Wed 12 Jun 2013, 22:48

Fate was at the hill top on the same night. She took some sort of strange pleasure from that specific spot when there was a full moon. The moon shone brightly, but she wasn't obvious to the ordinary eye. Fate stared into the silver light, contemplating whether to pay Grin a visit or not. She knew it would be a risk. But then again, she wouldn't care. As long as he played by her rules. Fate breathed in and turned to walk away, into the emptiness of the cold Saturday night.
ImLokiAndIKnowIt
ImLokiAndIKnowIt
User

Job/hobbies : Drama/Rock music
Fav' Movie Character : The Joker (from Batman)

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Cyberman Mon 19 Aug 2013, 22:10

So what is this? You pretending to be people but not pretending to be.... Errr I don't really understand.
Minty Cyberman
Minty Cyberman
User

Fav' Movie Character : Rick Blaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum