NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campions Rage Part 1

3 posters

Go down

Campions Rage Part 1 Empty Campions Rage Part 1

Post  DalekEmperor101 Fri 19 Jul 2013, 22:23

As Meelo walked down the corridor to Scary’s old office, he suddenly realised how much he missed his old partner. His old admin buddy that had set most of the rules and help him build the greatest forum of all time. He sighed as he entered the room. It was going to be turned into GeekChic’s new office, but he had to resign for personal business. He glanced down at the table and saw an unfinished report

“I’d better tidy this or Ill have to change my name from Arnold J Rimmer to Lister!” said Meelo

As he started to shuffle the papers, he soon realised he had made a terrible mistake

“Im so upset about Scary, ive forgotten my own name! Its Ace Rimmer, not Arnold!”

As he went about cleaning Scary’s old office, VD and DalekEmperor walked 
by the door.

“Poor Meelo. He has been so down ever since both the admins left! “ Said VD

“I know. Its such a shame. Maybe we should do auditions for the new 
admin?” replied DE101

“Not sure. Meelo might not like that”

“what could go wrong? We could get Camp to help-”

“Oh dear! He would hire himself!” said VD

“Would that be so bad?” replied DalekEmperor101

“Depends on your definition of bad. If by bad you mean great, then we should hire him!”

“I knew we should!” said DE101, “we should tell him right now!”

And they walked off, not realising the dangers they would get into over the next 5 weeks.

Campion was in his office, with his Tom Baker figure sitting on the desk.
“Yes Tom, I would like a Jelly baby. What? Your out? Fat lot of good you are!” Campion was once again talking to his Limited Edition, Very Rare, Pyramids of Mars, Big Chief Studio Tom Baker. He had received it early for God knows why.

“What that Tom? You have more Jelly Babies in your other coat? Well where 
is it?”

DE and VD suddenly burst in the room

“Campion! You’re the new admin! Me and VD decided!” said DE101

“Sweet! Tom, pack your bags! We are now admins!

“Why are you packing?” Asked VD

“Well, I have a very secret and well thought out base for my new office!” replied Campion

“If its my cake stash, then you can find somewhere else!” Said VD

“Its not there! Its in the cookie bay” replied Campion

“Ec wont be happy” Put in DE101

“Why?” asked Campion

“All his cookies are there” Replied VD

“Ah. Well ill go and ask Meelo what room I should have”

“No, we havent told him yet. Not sure if he will be happy”

“What do you mean?” asked Campion

“You killed Scary and tried to take his place in another story that wont be written because the writer cant be bothered. Meelo wasn’t too happy when he found that out. The killing Scary part.” Said DS08, who had just walked by with perfect timing to Campions question.

“Fair point. And maybe the story can be written as a Halloween special” Said campion

“Doubtful” Said DE101

“Anyway, you had better tell Meelo about my new post” said Campion

As VD and DE101 walked out the room, Campion start to comb Tim’s hair. Sorry I meant Tom. While I was writing this, I was trying to text at the same time, resulting in me saying Tim here and Tom in my text. Now look! I spilt my coffee and ruined your minds by writing this pointless phrase. Was only put in as I felt like rambling. Plus I need to fill in an extra 20 seconds of your time. Anyhow, back to the story of pointlessness. If that is even a word

VD, DE101 and Ds08 all walked into Scary’s old office to find that Meelo was lying down, face flat on the table with a hatchet in his back. Woah what? Sorry, let me write a bit where Meelo gets murdered. Will add more suspense this way. Hopefully. Them we can leave a cliffhanger. Possibly.

Just after VD and DE101 had run off to tell Campion of his new admin post, meelo was stilling cleaning Scary’s room. I mean, Meelo was a good cleaner, but even Scary’s office challenged im. So much, that he actually said outloud

“This room is murder to clean”
Literally, if that wasn’t a call for someone to kill him, I don’t know what was! Anyhow, as he was cleaning the room, someone creeped up behind him and put a hatchet in his back. Nasty way to die. But there it is. The murderer left soon after, trying not to get caught.

“What the? Who would kill Meelo? He is head admin” said VD

“Maybe Campion did? I mean, he was the second admin” Asked DS08

“of course! Campion finished Meelo off so that he could become head admin! No wonder Meelo never actually let him be admin” finished DE101

Suddenly the door opened and Scary and EC walked into the room

“It seems that Campion did kill Meelo. Luckily, he is very hard to kill and only by speaking the words “This room is murder to clean” would he actually die. Plus that’s the code to set Campion off in a murder rage. And Meelo isn’t stupid enough to say that” said Scary

“We checked the video footage seconds while Meelo’s story was being told. He said it” said VD

“D’oh!” said Scary, as he had watched the Simpson’s and decided to try out being Homer

The door opened and in ran Starkboy

“Its Campion! He has gone mad! And killed half the people on the forum! Luckily he logged off and logged into DWT”

“that’s bad!” said Scary, “This could set off another forum war! Almost as bad as the time that we went to war over who got the last doughnut! And this time, Campion could destroy both sides!”

And there we have it! A cliffhanger. Of sorts. Wasn’t the best was it? No I didn’t think so. But part two should be better. Well maybe. Depends how drunk I am.
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Campions Rage Part 1 Empty Re: Campions Rage Part 1

Post  Minty Cyberman Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:52

What is this? Why are you bullying Campion by calling him mad? That isn't very nice.
Minty Cyberman
Minty Cyberman
User

Fav' Movie Character : Rick Blaine

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad Tue 20 Aug 2013, 11:55

Minty this is Fan-Fiction. And of what I know Campion doesn't really have any offence on being called mad in this because it's a story DE101 has made for fun. 

By the way DE101 great work , really funny !
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Cyberman Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:00

Mental health is a serious issue and shouldn't be used as a plot device in forum fan fiction.
Minty Cyberman
Minty Cyberman
User

Fav' Movie Character : Rick Blaine

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 17:11

Minty Cyberman wrote:Mental health is a serious issue and shouldn't be used as a plot device in forum fan fiction.
Campion doesnt have mental issues.....I think :laugh: 

Anyhow, i did write this for fun. And Campion doesnt have issues in the story. He is just power mad
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down