NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the forum back! (Progress Update 23/10/13)

3 posters

Go down

Get the forum back! (Progress Update 23/10/13) Empty Get the forum back! (Progress Update 23/10/13)

Post  ASSIMILATION39 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 21:45

Hi guys, now I understand the situation regarding NerdSoup, however want to get the forum back to its former glory so to do this I need all remaining members to spread the word and try to get people to sign up to NerdSoup

thanks guys
A39
ASSIMILATION39
ASSIMILATION39
User

Job/hobbies : collecting
Fav' Movie Character : superman (henry cavill)

Back to top Go down

Get the forum back! (Progress Update 23/10/13) Empty Re: Get the forum back! (Progress Update 23/10/13)

Post  DalekEmperor101 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 22:00

Lounge is the best place for this A39. But i can safely say that NS will be up and running once again very soon
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Get the forum back! (Progress Update 23/10/13) Empty Re: Get the forum back! (Progress Update 23/10/13)

Post  Pendrin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 23:05

Thanks for your support A39. Things will be getting back on track soon after some plans are finalised and a strategy to move forward devised.  Things will be reshuffled a bit and the site given a slightly clearer and refined sense of purpose, but this is all hopefully for the better. 
The forum should be given a new lease of life; that's what we're after here.
When things start moving, opportunities to help will present themselves, so if anyone is interested in lending a hand and putting in their bit, things will start happening at the end of this week/start of next week.

This post is generally in reply to all of the other 'save the forum' type threads. The basic message here is don't panic, help is on its way! One thing I would like to make clear is that I haven't abandoned you, and I think the sense of community I see resonating from here after recent events compels me more than ever to see things through here. The community that I've seen build up here over the years is something far too great to lose in an instant, and if you've been here some time now, you'll know that the forum has been through rough patches before and come out of the other side somehow even stronger. So here's to a brighter future, and the building of the best NerdSoup we've seen yet!
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pendrin Wed 23 Oct 2013, 20:55

UPDATE (23/10/13):

Hello everyone,

I'd like to personally thank everyone who's volunteered their support to help give the forum a kick up the backside. I can now confirm that plans are slowly coming into place (although some things still need to be confirmed) and renovation work on the forum should start this weekend, leading into the following week. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you all - my life's a bit manic at the moment! Razz
It's gonna be a long hard slog I'm afraid, as some pretty radical changes are gonna be taking place (all for the good I can assure you!), but please don't lose heart.
My inbox is always open to any suggestions you may have - I want to ensure that this restart truly reflects what the COMMUNITY here wants, giving the forum the best headstart it can and hopefully attracting a whole new wave of members to join us.
In the mean time, don't be afraid to post. Although the forum is deadly silent at the moment, if you start posting, other members will too and the whole thing becomes a snowball effect. At the end of the day, that's what a forum is about after all!

Thanks for sticking with is though in this down period - your patience will be rewarded! I'll be posting updates in this thread to keep you all up-to-date on exactly what's happening around here.

Any questions, either PM me, or even better make a thread for them! Smile
See you around,
Phoe
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down