NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda

Go down

The Legend of Zelda Empty The Legend of Zelda

Post  The Fourth Doctor Sat 02 Aug 2014, 14:20

Anyone play these? I've only played handheld games (as I've never owned any kind of home console). Recently finished A Link Between Worlds which was the most pleasing visual experience ever on my very... err... trendy... 3DS XL.

The Legend of Zelda Albw-3ds
I also play the older stuff like The Minish Cap. I believe I have finished, certainly only the final boss to beat. I have a Link to the Past on Game Boy too and need to get Link's Awakening DX and not just use an online emulator.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:53

I remember the cartoon more... weird stuff went on it in, if memory serves. Still fun though. Should probably check out the original games at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Wed 10 Sep 2014, 23:01

The ones on GameBoy Advance are not that pricey if you want cartridges and original GameBoy games aren't too expensive. I don't play NES so can't say. You can always use an emulator, but that's a tad inconvenient. I'd recommend the recent games on 3DS too. Played A Link to the Past and loved it. Haven't played Ocarina of Time yet, but I need to.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down