NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Spider - Man

2 posters

Go down

The Amazing Spider - Man Empty The Amazing Spider - Man

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:50

So use this topic to discuss The Amazing Spider Man himself! Glad Peter Parker is back in the driving seat after dying (again  Laughing). It was however nice to see Doc Oc as a more humane being and he was really sassy as Spider - Man! Would be interested to see if he ever returns.

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider - Man Empty Re: The Amazing Spider - Man

Post  The Fourth Doctor Wed 10 Sep 2014, 23:08

Like you and DC, CarrotJuice, could never get into Spider-Man as much as I wanted too. I love X-Men (though not too fussed over films), but the few issues of Spider-Man I managed to get threw me a little bit. I suppose I was getting issues where Spidey was in outer-space fighting some version of Carnage/Venom with various other heroes.

I loved the films I watched as a kid and hear the recent two are pretty good too.

I am also aware that there are many series of Spider-Man (Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational etc.). No idea how they all fit.

Can you maybe recommend some more... normal Spidey stories? I don't think I can take outer-space. It's why I don't really like Justice League.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Minty Cyberman Sun 14 Sep 2014, 21:40

Wasn't he the guy who had sex with his girlfriend and gave her cancer via his..... "little friends" ? I'm sure I read that somewhere on some comicbook forum.
Minty Cyberman
Minty Cyberman
User

Fav' Movie Character : Rick Blaine

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Mon 15 Sep 2014, 16:13

Minty Cyberman wrote:Wasn't he the guy who had sex with his girlfriend and gave her cancer via his..... "little friends" ? I'm sure I read that somewhere on some comicbook forum.
What, Spider-Man? Where did you get this idea from. I'm not a big fan, but I'm pretty sure I would be aware of this. Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick completely. More context?

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down