NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NerdSoup Chatbox Quiz - EVERY SUNDAY AT 7.00PM

4 posters

Go down

The NerdSoup Chatbox Quiz - EVERY SUNDAY AT 7.00PM Empty The NerdSoup Chatbox Quiz - EVERY SUNDAY AT 7.00PM

Post  Umbridge Tue 16 Sep 2014, 22:25

The NerdSoup Quiz is back! Test your nerdy knowledge and trivia on things such as Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, DC, video games and more!

EVERY SUNDAY ON THE CHATBOX AT 7.00PM!

The first person to answer each question correctly wins 10 points, which contributes to your overall points score on the forum that can win you pretty cool prizes! Read more about forum points and prizes here: https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com/t991-the-nerdsoup-point-system-win-prizes

This time, it's every member for him/herself - there will be no teams like last time - so make sure you're present in order to build up your points! Only YOU can win yourself the prize*, not a supporting team, so don't miss out!

This is a great chance for members to get to know each other and have fun with like-minded fans!

See you on the chatbox! Enjoy! Very Happy

*The person with the most forum points on every Boxing Day will be awarded the prize. This is subject to change from annually to a more regular basis.
Umbridge
Umbridge
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

The NerdSoup Chatbox Quiz - EVERY SUNDAY AT 7.00PM Empty Re: The NerdSoup Chatbox Quiz - EVERY SUNDAY AT 7.00PM

Post  NigelFromSpace Tue 16 Sep 2014, 22:42

this sounds lik a great idea scary! i think i will try and jon it at some point so that i can anwser questions about doctor who other stuff
NigelFromSpace
NigelFromSpace
User

Fav' Movie Character : Hal

Back to top Go down

The NerdSoup Chatbox Quiz - EVERY SUNDAY AT 7.00PM Empty Re: The NerdSoup Chatbox Quiz - EVERY SUNDAY AT 7.00PM

Post  The Fourth Doctor Tue 16 Sep 2014, 23:03

Sounds fun. Can't wait. Hopefully I'll make it as often as possible if football doesn't get in the way.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making

Back to top Go down

Post  BuwaroE Wed 17 Sep 2014, 02:32

Aww man, I had fun having you as a team mate, Scary Razz
BuwaroE
BuwaroE
User

Job/hobbies : Revek Industries
Fav' Movie Character : The 8th Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Sun 21 Sep 2014, 21:23

Sorry I missed the quiz, guys. I had football and was too tired by the time 7:00pm came around to realize. I cracked on with an animation instead and then remembered after it was too late. Sad I'll try to be there next week.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making

Back to top Go down

Post  Umbridge Sun 21 Sep 2014, 23:46

Don't worry, TFD! I can understand that! Bounce
Umbridge
Umbridge
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Theology Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down