NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Games

3 posters

Go down

LEGO Games Empty LEGO Games

Post  The Fourth Doctor Mon 22 Sep 2014, 21:31

Some of the most fun I've had playing video games (which is restricted to the handheld consoles if you're me). LEGO Star Wars has got to be the most fun I've had playing a LEGO game. The way of conveying emotions and telling a story when the characters are LEGO as well as the originals being silent, was done very well. I've played Indiana Jones, but haven't got hold of any of the two Batman games yet. I'm super excited for LEGO Batman 3 on 3DS this autumn/winter.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

LEGO Games Empty Re: LEGO Games

Post  Umbridge Tue 23 Sep 2014, 17:39

These games are unbelievably fun. Very fond memories of playing both the first and second LEGO Star Wars games on the PS2. Also had the Nintendo DS version of 'The Complete Saga' edition which equally enjoyable. Beaten only by Star Wars: Battlefront 2, the Star Wars LEGO games are probably my favourite video games of all time. Hour and hours and hours of fun! Very Happy
Umbridge
Umbridge
Administrator

Job/hobbies : Theology Student

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Tue 23 Sep 2014, 18:07

I only have the Complete Saga on DS... but it was the one game out of many others that I had that I actually played. I completed the whole thing (bar a few minikits). I'm playing through it again now. Not quite as fun (a lot quicker than I remember) but still thoroughly enjoyable. I never had the same feeling about Indiana Jones. I suppose I just don't like the Indiana Jones films very much so never got the clever references. My brother had played the Batman games on DS and really recommends them. The second one on home consoles is meant to be the best LEGO game ever. Open world. Something even the 3DS couldn't handle, but is still not a bad game. A shame we won't get another open world for Batman 3, but the way the game is played would make an open world a hindrance.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Job/hobbies : Doctor Who, Football, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Batman, Star Wars, figure customisation, video making

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:02

I love the Lego games , I can't wait for Lego Batman 3 , it looks brilliant Very Happy The games I've played are - 
Lego Star Wars 1 on PS2
Lego Star Wars 2 on PS2 
Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga - Nintendo Wii
Lego Indiana Jones - Nintendo DS
Lego Batman - Xbox 360
Lego Batman 2 - Xbox 360 
Lego Marvel Superheroes - Xbox 360
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Fri 26 Sep 2014, 18:11

I'd forgotten about the Marvel LEGO games. How good are they?

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Back to top Go down

Post  TheIronLad Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:19

Well considering there's only one , it's pretty fun to play. I completed the story with my younger brother in a matter of about 2 days. But the free-play is fun as you can unlock characters and go back to the missions in order to get all the hidden stuff like Deadpool coins , which are needed if you want to unlock him , get all the coins you can , and save Stan Lee from different perils which once you do them all you unlock him as a playable character Very Happy I'd recommend the game
TheIronLad
TheIronLad
User

Fav' Movie Character : Peter Jason Quill (Star-Lord)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fourth Doctor Sat 27 Sep 2014, 11:25

Cool. I'll see what the reviews are like for DS too. Seems like a standard, good LEGO game.

TFD Big Grin
The Fourth Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down