NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Powers of Old

Go down

Great Powers of Old Empty Great Powers of Old

Post  DalekEmperor101 Tue 01 Jan 2013, 11:45

If you havent read it on WC, then read it here!

Whovians Create Fiction

Chapter One

As Scary paced up and down the corridor trying to think of a plan, DalekSupreme08 and Diesel Ten checked over the CCTV footage. They were trying to find out who had wandered in and planted the small model.
“ Nothing from camera one “ D10 said, wearily.
“ Keep checking, “ Said ExplosiveCookie, “ Both Camp and Scazza said they had seen a mysterious figure. It cant be coincidence.”
“ Maybe, “ Said Osmium. “ Maybe we are thing too small. Maybe CCTV didn’t pick it up, but maybe the temperature gauge did. “
“ What do you mean? “ asked DS08
“ Well, the scanners check the heat of every corridor and every room in this building. If he got in, maybe it picked him up. “ replied Milo
“ Very good thinking! “ Said Campion. “ I hope it pays off! “
As Campion checked the scanner, DalekEmperor101 walked in.
“ Kevin, MarthaJonesFan and KarenGillianFan are watching the security posts. Tombaker64 is making sure the generator is safe and I have made sure that we are stocked on weapons. If we need to fight, then maybe we should get some explosives. EC, that’s your side of things. “
“ Brilliant! Ill start making some cakes and cookies. They shouldn’t expect them! “ he said
“ Good idea! “ said Scary, who had wandered back in. “ I think that we should try and find these ancient powers, and maybe use them to fight. We shall take a small task force over to there last known location. Here. “ As he pointed at the map, he turned to face them.
“ right, the small task force shall include, Myself, Campion, DE101, EC and Milo. Virt shall follow on with Kevin as backup. Tom, your incharge until we return! “
“ Got it, “ said Tombaker64 over the com system. “ Safe journey my friends. “

As the small task force moved out of the control room, Scary turned to
MJF.
“ If things go wrong, I need you to said this message to all other Doctor Who forums. They might be in danger as well. “ he said gravely
“ Got it! Scary? Becareful. “
“ I always am. Now, gang. Lets get to the vehicles! “

As they moved towards the garage, DalekEmperor101 looked across at EC.
“ Just like old times, ey? “ he said
“ Yeah! Just this time, try not and get us caught, like in the Time Hunters lair. “
“ That, my friend, was your fault. “ laughed DE101
“ was it really? Well lets ask Milo if that’s true. “ replied EC
“ He was drugged, remember? “
“ Ah. Ok, call it quits? “
“ Sure! Lets go! “
As the two friends ran off, Scary looked at Campion.
“ Maybe we Mods should just go. The members don’t have much experience. “ he said
“ Didn’t stop you bring EC and DE101 with us to TH HQ, did it? “ Campion said. “ Do not worry old friend. We shall prevail! “ he said kindly
“ I hope so. If not, the whole forum is at stake. “

Chapter Two

EC looked at the vehicle DE had picked.
“ Really? We are using that? “
“ what? We are the ground force. Lets go in style! “
“ and the A-Team van, is style? “
“yes. Now get in. Im driving! “
As they got into the van, Scary and Campion got into their jets. Virtual entered his helicopter and Kevin joined him. Milo entered his Lamborghini Gallardo.
“ How come he gets that? “ Asked EC
“ He is one of the bosses. Anyway, this has a Lamborghini’s engine”
“ Sweet! “

As the team started their engines, there was a huge explosion. The gang quickly jumped out of their vehicles. As DE and EC handed out the weapons, Scary looked worried. He should of seen this coming. As the team ran up into the building, two dalek shaped machines came out of the smoke.
“ Take cover! “ yelled Campion.
As the gang loaded their weapons, Scary looked across. He could see that most of the security guards were down, and that included Diesel Ten. He shook his head as the bullets started to ring out.
“ EC, Milo! Get to the control room. DE, make sure everyone who is fit to fight, has weapons. Campion, lets give cover fire! “ Scary shouted. As EC and Milo ran to the control room, DE moved towards the security guards. As the three moved inside, there was another explosion. Whovians Create HQ was at war. And the enemy was still unknown.

Chapter Three

Scary looked on in horror as the second explosion went off. Luckily, it was a stray shot that had hit a small gas bomb, but it was too risky.
“ Everyone that can copy, get all surviving members and pull back! Its too much for us to take on “ Scary said into his combadge, as more dalek shaped machines moved towards them. He and Campion dived for cover behind DE van. As they fired on the machines, Campion looked at the ammo.
“ Three clips left Scary! And mine is almost out! “ he cried.
“ Alright, lets get reinforcements. Lets call in the heavy squad. “ he called back
“ I thought DE hadn’t perfected them yet! “ Said Camp
“ maybe not, but he can later. This is a matter of life or death! “ Scary called.

As EC and Milo moved through the corridors, they hid as they saw some troops move towards them. They looked familiar.
“ I can remember them, back from Africa “ whispered Milo to EC. “ I wander why they are here. “
“ Not sure. Best not to stay and find out. Lets get to coms and see if the computer is still up. “

As DE equipped the guards and forum members with small weapons, he moved towards his lab. He looked inside one of the cupboards and brought out a small remote controlled car.
“ sorry Campion. I did know were your car went. “ he said.
He placed the small vehicle on the ground and get the controller. He wrote a small note on a piece of paper. He then attach it to the RC and set it to home in. he put it on the ground and he moved back to take cover from the fire. He reached down for his com.
“ EC? “ he said as he fired at another dalek machine
“ Yeah? “ came the reply
“ Lets meet at the kitchen. And produce some snacks. “ laughed DE
“ Im right there! “

As EC came off the com, Milo looked at the Com panel.
“ Seems to be fine “ he said. “ Lets scan and see how many there are. “

Kevin and Virt had already taken off when the explosions had gone off.
“ lets get back “ said Kevin “ and see if we can scale down the side of the building. Take them by surprise! “
“ agreed! “ said Virt.
As Virtual swung the helicopter around, Kevin brought out a small ray machine. Virt looked at Kevin as he realised that this could be the final fight of the forum. VD remembered all the times he had walked into ‘ Scary’s Throne Room, Innit ‘. he moved the helicopter closer to the building. He and Kevin got ready to jump. Kev got the rope from the back and looped it around the harpoon. He slotted the harpoon into the gun and aimed. As he fired, he and VD jumped. As the helicopter flew out of control, VD and Kevin fell, as the harpoon missed the building.

Chapter Four

Scary and Campion only had one clip between them. As they moved towards the entrance, they were once again fired at by two massive cyber looking things. As Scary and Campion moved back, a small car drove forward. Campion looked at it.
“ hey, that’s mine! “ he exclaimed
“ there is a note from DE. Its says ‘ Just Like In New York ‘ “ Scary read
“ Think he means the Empire Estate Building? “ asked Campion
“ I hope so. The Manhattan plan was kind of c.. “
He was cut off as a huge explosion went off, ripping half of Camp’s jet in half.
“ Oh come on! “ screamed Campion. Just as things looked bad, the heavy squad arrived.
“ just in time! “ shouted Scazza.

As Ec moved towards the kitchen, he shouted to one of the guards.
“ with me “ he said.
The guard followed him down the corridor.
“ Keep guard here till I return “ he ordered.
“ Yessir! “ replied the guard
EC walked into the kitchen and opened the cupboard. Inside, was a huge pile of cookies, all of which had miny explosive charges in them. As he was charging them. DE101 wandered in.
“ Are they ready? “
“ Yep. Just show me the target”
As the heavy squad fended the machines off, they were still out numbered.
“ I think we should abandon this HQ and move to our first base. Where all the other members are. “ shouted Campion, over the volley of fire.
“ Agreed! We will have to shut this place down. Make sure they don’t find base two! “ replied Scazza
“ Right. Ill get Milo to start the shutdown. Lets get to the vehicles and start the evacuation! “

As they fell, Kevin and Virtual looked around for a way out. As they passed the thirtieth floor, Kevin remembered the crane that was outside HQ. if it was still intact, maybe they could use it.
“ Virtual, we can use the crane! “ he shouted
“ How?!” replied VD
“ We can use the hook as support! Swing and smash through the window! “
“ Good idea! Lets hurry! “
As they continued to fall, the crane loomed up. Kevin looked at VD and nodded. Virtual ‘swam’ near to the building and pushed off with everything he had. As he flew forward, he grabbed Kevin and swung him onto the crane hook. As Kevin landed, he grabbed Virt’s hand, pulling him onto the crane’s arm.
“ Well that was fun! “ said Kevin.
“ Lets do it again! “ shouted VD

EC had primed the cookies and was ready to use them when Milo ran in.
“ Shut down is in progress my friends. We are moving to base one! “ he shouted.
“ alright! Never been there! “ said EC.
As the three ran down the corridor, they alerted all members of staff that they were evacuating. MJF and KGF ran after them, giving cover fire. As the small band of people grew, they soon arrived at the medi bay.
“ Lets get all the wounded out of here. “ shouted DE101.
As the gang picked up the security, tombaker64 ran in.
“ Bad news. Scary and Campion are pinned down. They have no back up! “
“ No. EC, DE101 and KGF, with me! “ shouted Milo.

VD and Kevin wandered down through the fire exit. They soon reached a door labelled Staff Only.
“ Well we can enter “ said VD.
As the walked in, a shadow figure moved around. Before VD or Kevin could speak, the shadow swung around and lashed out.
Chapter 5

Scary and Campion were still pinned down in the main hanger. As they fired at the enemy, the computers voice could be heard.
“ Shut Down in progress “ it said.
“Brilliant! Well, lets try and hold out until the others get here! “ said Campion. As he fired at another bunch of soldiers, Milo, KGF, EC qand DE101 ran through the other exit, weapons firing in cover. EC took two cookies out of his pocket.
“No time for snacks!” shouted Milo.
“All im doing is feeding the troops!” said EC. Before Milo could stop him, he launched the cookies at the soldiers. Just as it left his handed, a marksman swung round and shot it. Milo and EC were flung backwards.
“ No!” cried Dalek “ Karen, get over there and make sure they are ok. Ill give cover!”
“ok.” said karen.
As he ran off, pixiegirl4064 ran through the exit, followed by some security guards and most of the members.
“Some of the members are down. Im sorry Scary” she shouted over the volley of fire.
As the battle seemed too much for the survivors, the soldiers suddenly turned and left. They walked out of the building and wandered up the street.
“whats going on?” asked diesel ten, as Dalek and tombaker ran over to assist Karen.
“Not sure,” answered MarthaJonesFan, “But I think they left for a reason. Come, lets count heads.”
As Martha wandered over, tombaker called out to the gang.
“Milo and EC will be fine. Couple of wounds but nothing they arent used to.” he reported
“Alright, thanks” relied Scary.
“ Head count: DalekEmperor, Explosive, Scary, Campion, Myself, Martha, Karen, Diesel, pixie, Kambei, Hunter, hath, kahler, Kevin and VD?” said tombaker. “ Anyone seen Kev and V? “
“not since the start of the battle. When they took off.” said Campion
“we should split up, and look for them.” said Hunter
“Agreed,” said Milo, “we should also gather as much equipment as we can.”
He tried to stand, but Karen pulled him back down.
“your not getting up just yet. Rest for you and EC.” he said kindly.
He looked across at Scary and saw he was quite shaken.
“Are you alright?” he asked.
“No. we should of seen this coming. I should of.” he said bluntly. “I was in charge and I still failed.”
“You havent failed,” said Karen. “You have saved many a life. Now it is time to move our force to safety and track down the ancient powers”
“Karen is right,” said EC. “Without you, we would still be in New Zealand”
“Im sure you would of gotten out without me” laughed Scary
“Yeah Ok,” said Dalek, who had wandered over. “If you wish to believe that, you can. You had the brains on that mission.”
“Im sure you or Camp could of saved them.” replied Scary, who was now looking better for wear.
“A weapons expert and a computer and animating genius? Maybe.” laughed Dalek, “We would get lucky. But without you, many a plan would fail.”
“agreed,” said Campion, “Besides, I can only animate figures, not plans or people!” Everyone laughed.
“Alright. Dalek, Campion and Karen, you will stay here with me and search for V and Kevin. The rest of you, go to base 1. Once there, alert all members that we are at war. Then get a taskforce ready. We will find those powers and we will get rid of this…person that wants us all gone. Warn all other forums as well.”
“Right!” came the reply of the members.

“Cake. Must have cake. Don’t let EC make” said VD, who was lying on the floor, with a slight sense of giddiness.
“Its alright,” said Kevin. “Virtual, we are alone. Please wake up.”
He shook Virt’s shoulder and he bolted up.
“Where are we?” he asked
“Floor twelve I think” answered Kevin
“ That’s right!” said a mysterious voice from the shadows.
“Who are you?” asked Virt.
“I am someone you all forgot about. I am the evil that resides in all of you. I have a name, but I don’t want you to find out who I am just yet. For, you may call me……the Valeyard! It fits greatly. don’t get comfy! You wont be around much longer!”

Chapter 6

Karen, DalekEmperor and Campion ran back inside the remains of Whovians Create. Most of the walls had holes in them and some rooms were no longer rooms. The kitchen was now just a pile of rubble and wires. As DE, and Campion moved through the building, Campion looked at DE.
“it looked better with just the oven gone” he joked.
Karen had moved off upstairs and was searching the studies and all other rooms on that level. As Camp and Dalek followed her, they didn’t realise that they were being watched.
“OH how curious! It seems your friends wish to find you! Well, lets give them something to find! How about your dead, freshly killed corpses? That will make them run!” said Valeyard.

As Scary and pixie started to move the remaining people to the first Whovians Create forum. As they made sure everyone was ok, they looked back at the old forum.
“we should wait” said Scary.
“I will wait for them with TheConsole and tombaker. don’t worry” pixie said.
“Thanks. Alright then, ill make sure everyone gets safely to the old forum and I will come back.”
As Scary and Co moved off, pixie, tom and TC waited outside, weapons in arms. They would be ready. Although they didn’t see a shadow move slowly away behind them. As the shadow started away, it looked at Scary in the distance
“I shall have my revenge. And I shall destroy you all!” it said as it started to vanish.

Scary and Milo were ahead of everyone else. As Milo held on to Scary for support, they looked ahead. The old forum wasn’t far away now. Just a little longer!

“You cant kill us. that’s insane!” cried Kevin
“I agree! Anyway, you could use us.” said VD
“For what? Entertainment? No. I will use you as a distraction.” said Valeyard
“a distraction for what?” said Kevin.
“Never you mind that!” snapped the Valeyard.

As DE, Camp and Karen continued to search, they heard a noise above them. As they started to move out of the room, there was a huge crash downstairs.
“what was that?!” asked Karen.
“Not sure” said Campion. “cant be good though!”
All three knew they now need to hurry.

In the Valeyards lair, Virt looked across at Kevin.
“I have a plan! If I could just loosen the ropes binding my hands, I could slip it around his neck, then we can demand he lets us go!” he said
“Its too risky. And I don’t think Scary would like us to go around killing!” replied Kevin
“Maybe not, but what else can we do?” said Virtual
Kevin fell silent. He knew VirtualDalek was right, but he didn’t think they should kill him.
“We will take him captive!” he said, “Then Scazza can question him”
“good Idea!” said Virt, “I thought my binds are coming loose. There!”
As the Valeyard was working at his station, Virtual slowly moved towards him.

They had done it. They had finally got there. Whovians Create, the original forum. As Scary and Milo moved towards it, the doors opened by themselves.
“This place still haunts me” shuddered Scary, “We shouldn’t of come back”
“We had no choice!” said Milo.
As they looked around, the wind blew the cobwebs and dust all over the ground. Ec wondered up to them.
“ Can we go in?” he asked “is it safe?”
“Maybe. I don’t know whether Pomme and Fox are still operating.” said Milo
“Who are they?” asked Ec
“We are!” said two voices.

As Virt creeped up on The Valeyard, he accidentally hit a loose tile. The Clang of tile and metal rang on. Vale turned and saw VD coming towards him. Vale moved as quick as lightening, even though he wore a cloak and hood.
“I am too fast for you” He Taunted. He threw a punch at VD
“Maybe,” said VD as he ducked. He flung his hand forward, “Maybe not!”
As he pulled his hand back, he caught Vale’s mask and hood. As they came off, Kev and VD gasped in horror. Vale turned round, revealing his true identity.
“You shouldn’t of done that,” he said. “now you have ruined the surprise!”
“How is it possible?” asked Kev.
“I don’t know.” said VD. “But Cody is back!”

DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down