NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who - The Last Great Battle of Time

+2
Kevin's Customs
DalekEmperor101
6 posters

Go down

Doctor Who - The Last Great Battle of Time Empty Doctor Who - The Last Great Battle of Time

Post  DalekEmperor101 Tue 23 Apr 2013, 19:59

So, i had an idea. Me, EC and some other friends all made up our own Doctors. Ec's being twelve and me being a darker Doctor. So, while i was in England, i was pretty bored so i came up with the idea of doing my own DW audio. Now, i mean Big Finish style audio. (Should be fun Rolling Eyes Razz) So i contacted EC and he was in. But i wanted it to be big. Very big. So i made it multiple Doctors. 5 to be precise. So, i asked EC to contact my other friends via skype to see if they wanted to join. They did. So ill do a simple bio about each Doctor, just as some history. EC can post later if i get things wrong Razz

12 - Ec's Doctor. A friendly type. All i really know.
13 - My Doctor. A much Darker Doctor than the rest but still a light hearted fellow. Kind of like Bill.
14 - dwg915's Doctor. Not sure much about him.
15 - DalekScientist's Doctor. A companionless Doctor.
And last but not least, Alysha Smith's Doctor. (A really goood friend of mine and EC's)
Parrelel 12 - A female Doctor, from a universe of femlae Docs.
So yeah. Im wanting to inlist the help of anyone who wishs to help. I still need to figure out what other characters will be in it, but ill need a lot of voices. There should be many parts. There will be crowd parts, but ill explain more later. So for now, thoughts? They really do help Smile
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who - The Last Great Battle of Time Empty Re: Doctor Who - The Last Great Battle of Time

Post  Kevin's Customs Tue 23 Apr 2013, 21:13

Well one thing that would be cool about your doctor... since you are the 13th we need to come up with a way for you - the doctor to keep regenerating... He only gets 13 lives... perhaps the tardis intervention makes this possible... Ala The Tardis Turning Rose into the bad wolf so Captain Jack can't die sort of thing... dunno just a thought
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who - The Last Great Battle of Time Empty Re: Doctor Who - The Last Great Battle of Time

Post  Kevin's Customs Tue 23 Apr 2013, 23:14

No matter what he day is comping one of these years in the future where that is gonna have to be explained
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IRONMAC Tue 23 Apr 2013, 23:31

Scary wrote:
Kevin's Customs wrote:Well one thing that would be cool about your doctor... since you are the 13th we need to come up with a way for you - the doctor to keep regenerating... He only gets 13 lives... perhaps the tardis intervention makes this possible... Ala The Tardis Turning Rose into the bad wolf so Captain Jack can't die sort of thing... dunno just a thought

I've always had the theory that come the real 13th Doctor, they will bring the Time Lords back in a story and figure out a way to get the Time Lords to give the Doctor a new life cycle or something.

don't forget that river song gave the doctor the rest of her regenerations in Lets kill Hitler ?

Correct me if im wrong on that, but from my reckoning she gave him 11 life cycles?
IRONMAC
IRONMAC
User

Job/hobbies : custom action figure maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Wed 24 Apr 2013, 00:38

I suppose you are right... hope they explain that though... Intresting how Matt Smith does not seem to lement the idea of being the last of the timelords as Eccelson and Tennant did... but he did say that he is 1100 years old and the 9th Doctor said he was 903 years old so I suppose he has come to terms with it in the last 200 years.
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekScientist Wed 24 Apr 2013, 20:20

Yes my doctor seems to belive that the companion is a thing that can drag you down and sort of stops thing from happening quicker
DalekScientist
DalekScientist
User

Job/hobbies : playing Minecraft alot

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie Wed 24 Apr 2013, 20:38

DalekEmperor101 wrote:So, i had an idea. Me, EC and some other friends all made up our own Doctors. Ec's being twelve and me being a darker Doctor. So, while i was in England, i was pretty bored so i came up with the idea of doing my own DW audio. Now, i mean Big Finish style audio. (Should be fun Rolling Eyes Razz) So i contacted EC and he was in. But i wanted it to be big. Very big. So i made it multiple Doctors. 5 to be precise. So, i asked EC to contact my other friends via skype to see if they wanted to join. They did. So ill do a simple bio about each Doctor, just as some history. EC can post later if i get things wrong Razz

12 - Ec's Doctor. A friendly type. All i really know.
13 - My Doctor. A much Darker Doctor than the rest but still a light hearted fellow. Kind of like Bill.
14 - dwg915's Doctor. Not sure much about him.
15 - DalekScientist's Doctor. A companionless Doctor.
And last but not least, Alysha Smith's Doctor. (A really goood friend of mine and EC's)
Parrelel 12 - A female Doctor, from a universe of femlae Docs.
So yeah. Im wanting to inlist the help of anyone who wishs to help. I still need to figure out what other characters will be in it, but ill need a lot of voices. There should be many parts. There will be crowd parts, but ill explain more later. So for now, thoughts? They really do help Smile

Brilliant A NAME! I shall add it to the Poster in a jiffy! Cant wait for this Razz
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Wed 24 Apr 2013, 20:47

Well it should be written by july Razz

Thanks for the comments guys
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekScientist Wed 24 Apr 2013, 21:03

So DE101 do u need a hand writting th e script?
DalekScientist
DalekScientist
User

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Wed 24 Apr 2013, 21:10

Not atm no. Ill probably send you and ec it to review and give ideas every ten pages
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  IRONMAC Thu 25 Apr 2013, 14:23

Scary wrote:
IRONMAC wrote:
Scary wrote:
Kevin's Customs wrote:Well one thing that would be cool about your doctor... since you are the 13th we need to come up with a way for you - the doctor to keep regenerating... He only gets 13 lives... perhaps the tardis intervention makes this possible... Ala The Tardis Turning Rose into the bad wolf so Captain Jack can't die sort of thing... dunno just a thought

I've always had the theory that come the real 13th Doctor, they will bring the Time Lords back in a story and figure out a way to get the Time Lords to give the Doctor a new life cycle or something.

don't forget that river song gave the doctor the rest of her regenerations in Lets kill Hitler ?

Correct me if im wrong on that, but from my reckoning she gave him 11 life cycles?

Ah true! I think she did give him her regeneration cycle, which is why she doesn't regenerate in the library. I don't think it was said how many regenerations River gave him though.

No it doesn't say any where how many she gave him, but if you think about it River would be the 3rd Regen
IRONMAC
IRONMAC
User

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie Thu 25 Apr 2013, 18:59

Heres the poster!
The doctors are in number order from left to right
Doctor Who - The Last Great Battle of Time Audioposter3
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Thu 25 Apr 2013, 20:45

Very Nice Poster EC!!
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Thu 25 Apr 2013, 20:48

Ok guys, theme time. Only have mine and EC's atm as we havent spoke to the others yet.
Mine is the Terminator theme. A brilliant piece. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68I3j2luW64
And Ec's. A great variate i must say - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYdux0vvcs
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  IRONMAC Thu 25 Apr 2013, 23:46

Scary wrote:
IRONMAC wrote:
Scary wrote:
IRONMAC wrote:
Scary wrote:

Ah true! I think she did give him her regeneration cycle, which is why she doesn't regenerate in the library. I don't think it was said how many regenerations River gave him though.

No it doesn't say any where how many she gave him, but if you think about it River would be the 3rd Regen

Well, third incarnation of River but she's only regenerated twice... If we're being technical. Razz

which means that she gave the doctor 11 regen
IRONMAC
IRONMAC
User

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekScientist Fri 26 Apr 2013, 19:36

time to give you my theme its a 40 minute version of I am the doctor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7sN2ijzhdk
and a bio of my doctor will be coming shortly
DalekScientist
DalekScientist
User

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sun 26 May 2013, 16:45

Little update. Welcome our newest Doctor, 16! Played by Sergeant Kane.

Here is his theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obbyL2fRRBU
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Sun 26 May 2013, 17:14

Happy to join in, DE101! Smile Looking forward to seeing how it turns out! Smile
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Job/hobbies : Student
Fav' Movie Character : James Bond

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie Sun 26 May 2013, 18:39

Sergeant Kane wrote:Happy to join in, DE101! Smile Looking forward to seeing how it turns out! Smile

Welcome on board! Very Happy
...wait...damn it....I need to update the poster
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekScientist Sun 26 May 2013, 18:41

Sergeant Kane wrote:Happy to join in, DE101! Smile Looking forward to seeing how it turns out! Smile

Welcome aboard and just a quick question how does your doctor regenerate from my one
DalekScientist
DalekScientist
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Sun 26 May 2013, 18:45

DalekScientist wrote:

Welcome aboard and just a quick question how does your doctor regenerate from my one

I'll Pm you about that. Smile

Correct EC, hopefully you can find an image of my Doctor lurking on the internet! Smile
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Valeyard Sat 17 Aug 2013, 16:42

Any new updates, by any chance? Like when it's gonna be released and the villains of the story? Smile
Valeyard
Valeyard
User

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 20:45

Not sure at this point. I will get round to writing this next year, but i have another two huge projects that need my attention. I shall see if i can get this done for next year
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down