NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NerdSoup Magazine

Go down

NerdSoup Magazine Empty NerdSoup Magazine

Its back! And hopefully, it will actually appear this time Razz

If all goes to plan and Phoenix, Scary and the rest of the mod team like the basic outline me and ExplosiveCookie have made, the magazine will appear every month. And hopefully everyone that has written articles for Oswin can send their article to us, so we can complete issue one.

So far for issue one, we have planned a look at Doctors 1 - 3, a look at some of the new figure lines & the most recent news on Marvel, DC, Doctor Who and any other Sci Fi program. We will hopefully have a section for reviews and artwork, with a story for each magazine. We are also considering a section to show everyones projects off. We still need to plan a few more things, but there is the basic outline guys. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask us. And if you wish to write an article, again feel free to ask. 

I have also included a mock up cover of what the first magazine might look like. If you have any ideas on how to improve it, feel free to let us know. All inquiries and ideas will be a huge help.

NerdSoup Magazine T64n
The mock up cover ^^^^
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

NerdSoup Magazine :: Comments

TheIronLad

Post Fri 20 Sep 2013, 17:34  TheIronLad

Awesome glad the magazine will be made efficiently this time , took months for Oswin to create just one issue ! I would really appreciate it if I was allowed to have a drawing from me in each issue ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

DalekEmperor101

Post Fri 20 Sep 2013, 17:43  DalekEmperor101

Absoluetly Stark! A drawing each month would be great! The Art section is starting up nicely Very Happy

Back to top Go down

TheIronLad

Post Fri 20 Sep 2013, 17:48  TheIronLad

Thanks DE101 , pm if you can with details of when you'd like a drawing XD

Back to top Go down

DalekEmperor101

Post Sat 28 Sep 2013, 19:06  DalekEmperor101

Guys, we need all your articles that you wrote for Oswin. If we dont get them, me and EC will have to write all of issue one, and we dont want that Razz

So if you wrote and article or story, feel free to PM me and EC with them. It would be a great help to give the Mods a more broad feel for the magazine

Back to top Go down

DalekEmperor101

Post Wed 16 Oct 2013, 21:01  DalekEmperor101

once i get my new laptop and regain photoshop, i am still up for doing the magazine. Ill speak with EC and see if he wishes to continue helping

Back to top Go down

Eye of Rassilon

Post Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:32  Eye of Rassilon

Cool I would like to read this. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down