NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Options for the future

Go down

Options for the future Empty Options for the future

As you know, the forum is still galavanting off on its brave and noble quest in search of expanding its borders and opening up to new members. I trust you've taken a note of the competition in which everyone can get involved, and all you have to do is get a friend to sign up for a chance of winning. If you haven't a clue what I'm on about, see the thread Arrow here.
Along the same vein, we're very interested in what YOU think the forum could do to improve and be more accessible to more people. I know this does sound rather lazy of us, however, you're the customers, and the customer is always right. Therefore, you're the experts in this case. cheers
In the not-so-distant future, I shall be putting up a series of polls to get some idea of what the majority would like, but in the mean time, I would like to determine what the substance of these polls is going to be. You can really suggest anything that YOU personally feel could benefit both the forum as a whole, and make your online experience all the more enjoyable for you, the user.
Think the forum should have a podcast? Say it. Think the forum should have a main site? Say it. If you choose to remain silent about an idea, the likelihood is, it isn't going to happen. Sometimes, the craziest and whackiest idea are the best, and yield the most success.
So, don't be shy, pipe up, and remember: there's no wrong answers! Bounce

Thanks for your help!
Phoe and the NS team.
Very Happy

PS: If you can't post on this topic, please let me know ASAP! I've recently fiddled with the permission on here, so there's a chance that it may be a little iffy. Sorry!
Pendrin
Pendrin
Administrator

https://nerdsoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Options for the future :: Comments

DalekEmperor101

Post Sun 23 Mar 2014, 11:44  DalekEmperor101

This is still open guys! Any ideas you have, post them here! Anything is welcome, within reason!

Back to top Go down

DalekEmperor101

Post Mon 05 May 2014, 19:04  DalekEmperor101

Seeing as someone has actually said they want to get the forum up again, anyone got any ideas to make the forum better? Dont be afraid, speak up!

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down