NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams, aspirations and future jobs?

3 posters

Go down

Dreams, aspirations and future jobs? Empty Dreams, aspirations and future jobs?

Post  Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 17:05

What do you want to do? If you're a child feel free to say what you want to be. If you are older then feel free to let us know if you have plans to change your career path Smile

Back to top Go down

Dreams, aspirations and future jobs? Empty Re: Dreams, aspirations and future jobs?

Post  AmyNoble Wed 16 Jan 2013, 19:17

Dreams: Have loads of money, a big house, nice car and 2 kids, I'd prefer twins, 1 girl and 1 boy. Mainly so the boy can stick up for the girl.
Aspirations: I'd really love to do something in music. If DJing doesn't work out then I may write my own stuff or singing, most likely writing my own music.
Future Jobs: When I'm not doing all my music stuff I be a part-time accountant because according to my Mum with me being really good at Maths I'd be really good at it and apparently you get tons of money out f it.
AmyNoble
AmyNoble
User

Job/hobbies : Music, Food, Money, Maths and TV
Fav' Movie Character : Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Dreams, aspirations and future jobs? Empty Re: Dreams, aspirations and future jobs?

Post  Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 21:54

My dream education route (starting from September this year):

- NC Acting & Theatre Performance (2013 - 2014)
- HNC Acting & Theatre Performance (2014 - 2015)
- BA Acting (2015 - 2017)
- BA (Hons) Acting (2017 - 2019)
- Career in acting (2020 - ?)

Back to top Go down

Post  BeepTheMeep Sun 20 Jan 2013, 09:21

I want to get a career doing Youtube videos. (Yes, that's actually a paying job Razz )

BeepTheMeep
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:48

I want to become a teacher. I plan on doing my A-Levels then going to University to do a 2 year Drama/theatre studies course, then a 1 year teaching thingey Razz So hopefully by 22 I'll be a qualified teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  AmyNoble Sun 20 Jan 2013, 12:18

GeekChic112 wrote:I want to become a teacher. I plan on doing my A-Levels then going to University to do a 2 year Drama/theatre studies course, then a 1 year teaching thingey Razz So hopefully by 22 I'll be a qualified teacher.

I know one of my mates at school said she wants to be a music teacher. But I have thought of teaching either Music or Maths in the past
AmyNoble
AmyNoble
User

Job/hobbies : Music, Food, Money, Maths and TV
Fav' Movie Character : Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 23:34

GeekChic112 wrote:I want to become a teacher. I plan on doing my A-Levels then going to University to do a 2 year Drama/theatre studies course, then a 1 year teaching thingey Razz So hopefully by 22 I'll be a qualified teacher.

Wish you the best of luck, mate!

Back to top Go down

Post  ImLokiAndIKnowIt Thu 24 Jan 2013, 22:49

I want to be a actress. But if that doesn't work out, I have music and YouTube to fall back onto. Razz
ImLokiAndIKnowIt
ImLokiAndIKnowIt
User

Job/hobbies : Drama/Rock music
Fav' Movie Character : The Joker (from Batman)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down