NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pentagon (Prequel)

Go down

Pentagon (Prequel) Empty Pentagon (Prequel)

Post  Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 02:31

“Pentrox, pass me the bio-detector,” Pentalthrax held his hand out.
“With pleasure,” Pentrox replied as he placed the gadget in his scientist-partner’s hand.
The pair were examining the corpse of a deer that had been found trailing through the forestry of the planet Pentaxathar. The heart was missing. All that they had to deal with was in front of them; the intestines, the stomach, the skin, and all the gory blood.
“Now give me the clippers.”
Pentrox handed the clippers to Pentalthrax.
“Now, I need to try to open the lung, and then we can identify what gases were inhaled at the time of death. This may be vital when it comes to putting this corpse… to its uses,” there was a devilish look across Pentalthrax’s face.
“I’m sure we will cross that bridge when we come to it,” Pentrox added, not enthralled at all by his partner’s viciousness – he didn’t agree with the process of using animals as a gateway to furthering human survival, which is what Pentalthrax was referring to. “I am going to test the chemical mechanisms, now.”
“Be careful! If there is a repeat of last time, I shall need to seriously reconsider your position in this scientific exploration,” Pentalthrax turned his head.

As the pair continued their studies, a small crackling sound came from a rectangular container in the corner of their laboratory. A fusion of electricity emerged in a ball-like shape from within. Pentalthrax was taken aback, but Pentrox continued with his chemical experiment.
“And now, to add the final ingredient… Hydrogen peroxide.”
With a plastic dropper, he added a minor amount of the poisonous gas.
The laboratory exploded around him, and sent him flying onto his back, away to the other side, where it had, too, blasted Pentalthrax. They were both unconscious, but as the explosion fizzled out itself – the door of the container opened, and out burst a jumpy, hyperactive young woman.
Regaining consciousness, Pentrox and Pentalthrax looked on. A woman, wearing nothing – naked – was standing before them. It was as if she had just been born. The ball of electricity behind her began to expel itself, and she stepped forward, making more than an impression with her elegant brown locks, and her poignant blood-red lips.
“So, boys… You’re doctors, are you?” she asked as she looked down at them. They covered their mouths, afraid of the hydrogen peroxide.
“Yes, that is right madam! My name is Dr Sanake Pentalthrax. This is my ‘other person’ – Dr Ekanas Pentrox.”
“Right, so do you guys want to give me some heart surgery before I leave this place? Wouldn’t want your hearts filled with electrons, would you?” she threatened.
“Who exactly are you, and how did you get here, and how did you come from that container?” Pentrox asked, as he got to his feet. “For weeks that has contained nothing but my chemicals and my textbooks and analysis papers. What did you do?” he continued.
“Well, I think you’ll find that your psychoanalysis papers no longer exist – at least not physically, anyway…” she winked.
“And what does that mean?” Pentrox enquired.
“Enough of this!” Pentalthrax intervened. “We do not have time for this silly squabbling, Pentrox. As I have said before, you are but a silly scientist. Get back to work whilst I perform heart surgery on this young lady. After such time, I will be recommending that you are moved to a different platform of work.”
“Now there’s no need for that, Dr Pentalthrax,” the girl said. “Just, do my surgery. There’s no need for local anaesthetic – just be done with it.”
“Sorry, madam. Be aware though, this may hurt.” Pentalthrax informed her.
“Hurt? What exactly is hurt?” she asked as Pentalthrax began to make an incision in her body. He was using LaserTech (he had bought it from the black market in an indescribably worn-down city at the heart of Pentaxathar.
As he looked into where he had made an incision, he stared at the heart. He stepped back in shock, and fell against his working bench.

“No… That cannot possibly be!”
“What cannot possibly be?” she asked. “Oh, I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking… How can it possibly be that she has the heart of a Pentox Zena Plinth deer, when she is in fact, after tracing, found to be human. Don’t worry honey, I know. That’s why I asked you to perform the surgery – so that you could find out what happened to the heart of the deer corpse that you were examining. Funny how things work out, isn’t it?”
“Isn’t it just…” he said, turning to Pentrox in deep shock.
“And, as a matter of fact, I must enquire. What type of heart do you possess?” she looked on, a sly look in her eye.
“Human, of course,” Pentrox blurted out. Pentalthrax slapped him across the face.
“Well that is ever so good,” she stepped towards them both. She raised her hand, and reached into Pentrox’s body and pulled out the heart. She placed it in to her own body, and as she did so, it sealed itself, with electrical impulses hovering all over.
“I’ll see you soon, Pentalthrax. In the end, it was a good job I killed Pentrox – because he’s in my head. Always, and forever,” she laughed. As she paced out of the laboratory, a pentagon-shaped eye piece formed. It had a transparent centre, but it had pointed edges, and it was coloured red. Not only that, but as the door automatically closed behind her, it was as if the eye piece was dressing her. An authoritative black dress made her up, perfectly matching her out-to-kill red lipstick. Her body was exhumed, allowing her smooth transportation to an indifferent reality.

'EYE BORG'
AIRS MARCH 2013

Back to top Go down

Pentagon (Prequel) Empty Re: Pentagon (Prequel)

Post  Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 10:29

I read this before and it is MAGNIFICENT! Please do read everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:12

Thank you very much, GeekChic! Really appreciate it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down