NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerd Soup - Aftermath

3 posters

Go down

Nerd Soup - Aftermath Empty Nerd Soup - Aftermath

Post  VirtualDalek Thu 20 Jun 2013, 17:23

*Note* This is a sequel to The Final Days of Nerd Soup so be sure to read that first!

Nerd Soup – Aftemath

Written by VirtualDalek

The forum was ripped apart by an intense explosion. The shockwave destroyed all of Forumsville, a massive mushroom cloud released upwards. A wave of intense heat and power scoured the land, destroying everything in its wake, reducing the surroundings to dust and rubble. A single cube sailed through the sky, trailing fire as it went.

“Ready, fire!” Jay commanded. Sir VirtualDalek and Sir Scary simultaneously pushed the two buttons, and the tractor beam fire. Claxons began blaring throughout the observation deck. “A nuclear device has just been detonated in dimension 3!” One of the scientists shouted. “Did the tractor beam work, Sir MiloBilo?!” Jay commanded. “Hold.” Sir MiloBilo raised a hand, staring intently at a screen. The machine began buzzing and smoking violently. “Consuming power at ten thousand units per second.” Stated Sir Campion. The room began to shudder under the intense cross dimensional dependency. “Something’s coming through!” Sir Scary pointed at the pod where a shape began to form. “By jove, we’ve got him.” Jay said proudly, as Scary faded into existence.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

Nerd Soup - Aftermath Empty Re: Nerd Soup - Aftermath

Post  Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 18:25

Yeah, great story Virt, very exciting!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:09

About 3 miles from Nerd Soup, the cube crashed down, landing in the ruins of a house. Steam hissed off the sides of the large cube. There was a door on one of the sides, where a label stated “Cupboard”. The label burned away. Inside, IronMac, BeepTheMeep, ExplosiveCookie and PlanetProductions123 were unconscious.

Scary’s eyes creaked open. He was staring at a heavenly white light. “Is this heaven? Did I qualify?” He spoke. “He’s definitely you alright” Came a familiar voice. “VD…” Scary struggled, weakly. “Sir VirtualDalek, actually.” Sir VirtualDalek stated. “Please desist Sir Virtual, I shall handle this.” Sir Scary addressed his Dalek colleague. “Now, Scary, this may be a bit perplexing, but you are in a different dimension. At the moment of the nuclear detonation, we were able to rescue you.” Scary strained his head to look at the two figures stood over him. They were exact replicas of himself and VD, except they both wore top hats and sported moustaches. “Oh, reyt, ah see.” Scary was relieved. Suddenly, panic crossed his face. “WHAT!! You can’t! I’m to become the guest if I survive!” Scary yelled in fear. “Please, calm down. We heard all that, which is why we had to keep you here, if you were to undo time, the damage caused would be greater than all of the time disturbances you caused bringing all those villains together.” “You use ‘we’ as if we all agreed, I’d like to point out I opposed the idea.” Sir VirtualDalek pointed out. “Be silent Dalek” Sir Scary commanded. “Ignore my foolish fellow council member.” “So, what happened in mah dimension, like?” Scary queried. “Well, the nuclear device devastated the landscape, but it was enhanced by the fact there were was so much time distortion, which caused the explosion to engulf the entire planet. Luckily, this does mean the resultant radiation was much lower as it dissipated through time, so anyone who survived the initial blast should be okay, apart from the lack of shelter, food, etc.” Sir Scary explained. “Who survived?” Scary asked. Sir VirtualDalek looked over to Sir Scary awkwardly. “As far as we can tell, no one.” Sir Scary said sadly.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 21:15

Amazing stuff Virt, love it!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Wed 26 Jun 2013, 23:54

Sorry for the lack of parts guys, gotten a bit behind in my writing, and I'm on Duke of Edinburgh this weekend, so normal schedule should restart Monday/Tuesday. Smile
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 18:56

Pretty good so far VD.
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User