NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Days Of Nerd Soup

+2
DalekEmperor101
VirtualDalek
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Final Days Of Nerd Soup Empty The Final Days Of Nerd Soup

Post  VirtualDalek Thu 09 May 2013, 21:27

The Final Days of Nerd Soup
A Nerd Soup epic by VirtualDalek

A figure strode down the corridor briskly. His noble cape flapping behind him as he walked. He outstretched his arms and threw open the double doors leading into the Admin Chambers. The four figures sat around the desk turned to face the new comer. "Greetings, Lord Jay." Spoke one of the members. "Good day gentlemen." Jay spoke with authority, tossing his cape onto a nearby coat stand. He walked around the table to the head, and turned the large chair around, before sitting in and rotating back round to face the four eager looking faces staring at him. "So, what's the news?" Jay said, pressing the tips of his fingers together and leaning back in his chair. Two of the men sat at the desk exchanged glances nervously, before one pushed forward a brown envelope. "Urhm, well, we have a situation." He said in a quiet, reluctant voice. Jay sat up, breathing in. He reached forward and picked up the envelope, opening it and reading the paper inside. The seconds dragged on like hours to those sat around the table, before Jay placed down the envelope and sat back again, deep in thought. The members leaned forward expectantly. "We cannot let this happen." Jay finally concluded. He stood silently, grabbed his cape and left the room, leaving the four members sat confused at the scene which had just unfolded.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

The Final Days Of Nerd Soup Empty Re: The Final Days Of Nerd Soup

Post  VirtualDalek Thu 09 May 2013, 23:12

Thanks guys, I'll try to have another part up soon! Very Happy
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Fri 10 May 2013, 06:44

Sounds epic vd. Cant wait
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 09:33

Sounds good so far, looking forward to more!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Sat 11 May 2013, 21:26

Sirens flashed in the Mod section and the door burst open. Scary ran in, holding his foot in pain, as he had just used it to kick the door. He hobbled over to the observation panel and punched in some digits. The screen flashed up a map, with several red dots on it. He punched in some more digits and the sirens stopped. Scary pulled up the mic to his mouth and spoke. "All moderators to Roleplay section, the forum has been breached!" With that, he threw down the mic and began a forced sprint out of the room.
Down in the The Lounge, VD and Campion dashed along the corridor as the sirens blared out, having just heard Scary's announcement. They reached the end of the corridor and Campion pressed the control panel for the lift. The lift open and VD entered, followed by Camp. VD selected the level and the lift began to rise.
"I love you baby! And if it's quite all right I need you baby to warm a lonely night! I love you baby trust in me when I say-"
The door opened and the duo sprinted out, crashing straight into Phoenix and Scary, who were waiting impatiently. "About time." Scary said, armed with a hilariously oversized plasma rifle. He turned to the door of the Roleplay section and slowly turned the handle. The door swung inwards and Nixxy threw a small device into the dark room, which had been inactive for months. There was an explosion of light and a piercing bang, as the flashbang went off. VD covered his ears. "What do you think this is? Flippin' Call of Duty?" He said, rather irritably. Scary turned on a torch and entered the room. He searched with the torch for the light switch and flicked it on. The room flooded with light and revealed... nothing. In the middle of the room, sat on the floor was a single piece of paper. Scary cautiously walked towards it, Plasma rifle at the ready. The other three watched eagerly from the doorway. Scary picked it up and unfolded it. It simply read: "BE READY" Scary gasped and dropped it. It was today. The Guest returned today. "No..." "Oh yes dear" Scary looked up. PJD stood. She looked older than normal, and was wearing a ripped straight jacket. Her hair was a tangled mess and her eye twitched ever so slightly. "YOU!" Scary screamed. He panicked and raised his gun. PJD recoiled slightly. "Ah, oh, now now dear, let's not be too hasty..." She said worriedly. Scary fired and completely missed, destroying an entire section of the wall behind. PlanetProductions123 was sat on the loo with a newspaper. He lowered the newspaper and screamed, hobbling away, trousers round his ankles. Scary looked down at the cowering PJD. "C'mon." He ordered, hauling her up and dragging her out of the room.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sat 11 May 2013, 21:37

Brilliant VD! That was amazing!
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplosiveCookie Sat 11 May 2013, 21:40

OMG XD The bit about PP123 on the loo was the funniest thing I've ever read on here!!!
ExplosiveCookie
ExplosiveCookie
User

Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 21:57

Yeah, EC is right, really funny! Great going!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Mon 13 May 2013, 20:38

MJF munched on a sandwich. He looked up across the table to PJD, who was tied to a chair. Scary slammed his fist down. "Why are you here?" He demanded. PJD looked up and simply smiled. "Oh my dears, you know nothing." Scary frowned. "Then tell us. Why are you here, and why did you give yourself up so easily?" PJD chuckled to herself. "I'm here to warn you." She said. "Of what?" "The Guest. But I see you already know. " Scary was taken aback. "Why do you want to warn us about The Guest?" "Because I know what happens today. You don't quite understand, I'm from the future. This is me ten years after out last meeting, on this date. Why do you think I'm so battered?" "My point still stands, I-" Scary was cut off by MJF, tapping him on the shoulder. “Yes?” Scary responded. "I'm going for another sandwich, brb." MJF said, leaving the room. "Now where was I?" Pondered Scary. "Oh yes, My point still stands, How do you know about the guest?" " You really don't remember do you? How did the whole feud end? Hmm? Where is that memory? If those events did take place, then where is the debris? The events of The Guest spanned three years, and your precious old forum, ‘Whovians Create’ hasn’t even celebrated it’s third anniversary. Not to mention the three years have seemingly been compressed into one year.. How can that be, then?" PJD had got Scary, memories that weren't there were taunting him. "I..." "The Guest isn't just one single being, it’s a collaboration. The most evil beings ever united through a need to cause chaos, a passion for evil. The legion of The Guest is coming, and I was, ahem, am part of it. However, the Legion of The Guest is led by one person, one more powerful than all the Legion assembled; He's leading this entire onslaught, along with people you faced before. TheRedDeath, David1993, me. The list goes on. And they are all coming here, an entire army! You've struggled before, but this time you have no hope." Scary had frozen, strange new ideas flooding his mind, unsolved mysteries coming together. "You’re lying, they died. They all died, or were imprisoned. Why would you tell me this?" He said, his hard edge to his voice had gone, his first confidence turned to curiosity and fear. PJD cracked a smile. " Because in just over an hour, you will be faced with a choice. And there will be more revelations, including the biggest of all, the true identity of The founder and overlord of the Legion of the Guest." Scary backed away, exiting the room and locking it. PJD smiled evilly to herself.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 20:44

Oooh, mysterious! Great work Virt!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Mon 13 May 2013, 20:48

Thanks everyone, more to come soon! Very Happy
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Wed 15 May 2013, 17:17

Jay swung open the doors of the Council Chambers, casting light on the four faces sat around the table. “Gentlemen, to the observation deck.” He announced. Sir Scary, Sir MiloBilo, Sir VirtualDalek and Sir Campion all stood and followed him. Stepping outside the rather small, luxurious Council Chambers, they stepped into a massive, sterile white atrium, with platforms and corridors leading off for miles. Members zoomed past on hover pads, traversing the forum. A large, red carpeted podium hovered, waiting for the supreme leaders. Jay stepped up, and indicated for the other nobles to accompany him. They stepped on and Jay nodded to his butler, who turned to his control panel and began tapping the touch screen which looked suspiciously like an iPad. The platform silently lifted off and rose through the layers of the forum. “May I ask, Lord Jay, why are we in transit to the observation deck?” Sir MiloBilo spoke. “The boffins have come up with a solution to our little “situation” you see.” Jay spoke with authority and a wise, knowledgeable voice. “Then why are we heading to the Observation deck rather than the research lab?” Sir Scary queried. Jay winked at him shiftily. “You’ll see.”
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 19:00

This is great, Virt!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Wed 15 May 2013, 19:32

Thanks everyone! More soon! Very Happy
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Thu 16 May 2013, 15:37

Cant Wait to see!!!
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Fri 17 May 2013, 22:11

The members chattered amongst each other in The Lounge, as they waited nervously for Scary and Phoenix. Eventually, the admins appeared and the chatter settled down. “Now,” Said Scary, “I have strong reasons to believe in less than half an hour, this forum will face its biggest challenge it has ever been faced with. But, as with all the other times we’ve been in this situation, we will not lose faith! We will not lose hope! And we will not give in! We shall be fighting the hordes of darkness itself, our past enemies brought together by the works of pure evil! But we have grown much! With the power of all of us, we can fend of anything! Now, to arms!” Scary cheered triumphantly, opening a door revealing stores of weapons. The mass crowd piled in and armed themselves. VD came out carrying a massively oversized bazooka. He grinned manically at Scary. Scary shook his head, before leading them all out in a massive horde to the welcome section. Phoenix snuck out of the group and headed over to a painting of Jay on the wall. He looked around before stroking the frame till his hand came to rest on a loose part, a small concealed button. He pushed the button and the wall beside the painting let out some smoke before a section came forwards like a massive door. Phoenix enter, descending a metal spiral staircase leading into the basement. The wall retracted behind him.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Sun 19 May 2013, 18:24

After several minutes, everyone was strategically set up and sat nervously, exchanging worried comments with their peers. In the mod section, Scary sat watching the CCTV tensely. There was no movement outside the main doors. Then, a black swirl filled the air and figures began to take shape. The first figure to form was a hooded figure wearing a long cape. They had an aura of pure evil. Materialising around him, were several familiar faces. PJD, looking younger, Laura, VD’s ex lodger, now donned in a prison uniform. More evil villains, David1993, TheReadDeath, evil Forumotion staff, etc all began to appear. The army grew right outside the front door and began to outnumber the members inside. Scary’s anxiety developed into fear that they may not see through the battle. He shook himself from even thinking it, and concentrated on the task in hand. “TAKE ARMS” He commanded down the mic, before taking his revolver from his pocket and sprinting out of the mod section.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 19:54

Loving the last two parts, Virt!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Tue 21 May 2013, 18:58

The door exploded inwards with such force the first line of defence was instantly killed. The second line, stood close behind were knocked back, but struggled up to see ten members already dead. DalekEmporer101 wandered forward, shocked, looking over the corpses of Dalek101, GhostLord89, TheConsole, tombaker64 and a few others. He checked a pulse, before looking up at the sound of footsteps. David1993 fired a gun and riddled DE101 with bullets. He stood, grabbed his chest in pain, before collapsing, dead. The others fired their guns at the group. The cloaked figure raised a black gloved hand, and the bullets stopped in mid-air. He closed his hand into a fist and the bullets seemed to compress into themselves, before falling to the ground, uselessly. The backed off slightly, firing continuously. A few bullets managed to pass the figure, lodging into TheRedDeath’s metallic arm uselessly, and hitting a member of the Forumotion staff, killing them. PJD pulled out a pink grenade and gave it a kiss, before tossing it. The second wave noticed too late, as the grenade gave off a strong perfumed pink explosion, throwing the group around the room, killing all of them. The horde of evil moved further into the forum.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Tue 21 May 2013, 19:02

Brilliant VD. Its getting very interesting
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 19:02

Very macabre, VirtualDalek!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Tue 21 May 2013, 19:09

Thanks everyone! Glad you're enjoying it! Very Happy
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  tombaker64 Wed 22 May 2013, 21:52

Well I've just read the entire thing and it's nice to know that I was killed off by exploding doors Razz. Very well written VD! Very Happy
tombaker64
tombaker64
User

Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Thu 23 May 2013, 21:32

Scary sprinted to the elevator and dived in. Turning he saw Hunter S Thompson running towards the lift hurriedly. “Come on!” Scary yelled. Suddenly Hunter jarred, before collapsing to the ground. Behind him the cloaked figure had his arm outstretched. He closed his fist and a knife removed itself from Hunters back and flew into the figures hand. He assertively marched towards the lift, and Scary desperately pressed the door close button. The door slid shut and the lift began to descend. Scary sighed, falling backwards slightly in relief. The lift shook violently and stopped moving. Scary panicked, before remembering that a panel in the side was removable. He quickly punched in a mod command and the panel slid away, revealing the maintenance ladder. Scary clambered out and held onto the ladder. He looked down and cringed, remembering that it went deep into the earth. There was a metallic groaning and the lift fell. The lift chamber echoed spookily. Scary looked up to see a fair way up the figure was stood in the door way. He outstretched his hand again and the ladder began to tremble. Scary gulped, removed his feet from the steps and held on as he slid rapidly down the levels of the forum. He realised he was moving far too fast to stop, so closed his eyes and pushed himself across the chasm. He blacked out.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Sat 25 May 2013, 22:17

VD and Campion nervously monitored the screen. They were stationed at the door to the Basement, within the lounge, to protect the washing machine computing core of the forum. A person appeared on the scanner heading for them. VD raised his bazooka and took aim. The pair were completely silent. MJF ran round the corner and stopped as he saw VD, before diving to the floor. VD realised too late it was MJF, and the wall at the end of the corridor disintegrated. As the dust cleared, Daleksupreme08 was sat on the loo with a newspaper. He lowered his paper and looked at the shocked faces looking back at him. He mumbled angrily, pulled his trousers up and shuffled away. VD helped MJF up, mumbling an apology. MJF dusted himself down, and then quickly remember what he had to say. “The first three lines of defence have been completely eradicated; the main figure who we assume to be The Guest has strong powers of some kind of telekinesis. He stops our bullets and then his army wipes us out. We’ve already had 15 casualties, and Scary’s gone missing.” Campion and VD stared at him with horror. “Oh, but I’ve got the latest DWM.” Said MJF, producing the magazine from his pocket (somehow). Campion quickly snagged it. “Ooh, the enemy in the 50th is-” VD grabbed the magazine off him and threw it aside. “There’s no time for that, you nitwit! Where are they now?” He asked, turning to MJF. MJF looked worried. “They’ve advanced about halfway down the forum, and are currently engaging the fourth line of defence. The lift is down, so they’re slowed in that aspect, but we’re also trapped between them and here.” Campion suddenly realised the implications of the mission. “No way out?” MJF shook his head solemnly. Campion stared at the floor in deep thought. “Well, let’s give them a hell of a fight then.” Encouraged VD. MJF smiled weakly, hiding fear behind false hope.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next