NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Days Of Nerd Soup

+2
DalekEmperor101
VirtualDalek
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Final Days Of Nerd Soup - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Days Of Nerd Soup

Post  Guest Sun 26 May 2013, 10:49

I'm in it! Razz Loving this story Virt!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Sun 26 May 2013, 11:26

Haha yes you are Razz Thanks everyone! cheers
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Job/hobbies : Making a mess and blaming someone else
Fav' Movie Character : Johnny English

https://www.youtube.com/user/virtualdalek

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Mon 27 May 2013, 16:36

ReganMcneilFan stood manning the machine gun turret at defence line #4. Footsteps echoed down the corridor, and RMF indicated to the others, who quickly took up positions crouched behind a hastily put together barricade made from desks from the surrounding room. The figure appeared first, leading his army of evil. Laura ran forward and threw two hair bobby pins, with a small battery attached at the group. One impacted Stark-boy, and the other hit DalekScientist. The two shook violently, as the devices gave them severe shocks. They collapsed and hummed slightly with electricity. RMF opened fire. Bullets rained down on Laura who was forced back as bullet holes riddled her body. A Forumotion member ran forward and held up a piece of paper. “Your gun privileges have been revoked!” He smiled. The gun, which bore a Forumotion logo, spun round automatically, removing itself from RMF’s hand, before it fired, killing Her. As she fell to the floor, the PP123, IronMac and Jackknight retreated, firing bullets as they went.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Wed 29 May 2013, 20:57

“There, right there” Spoke Jay, pointing to the massive screen. Sir MiloBilo, Sir VD, Sir Camp and Sir Scary looked at what they were seeing, figures onscreen dashing about amidst chaos. “Dimension 3 had always been a worry; they’ve never used particularly peaceful approaches to problems.” Sir VD said. “The difference here, is that time in that dimension is leaking. The group they are fighting have been removed from particular times and places to be placed there, all at the same time. The knock on effects are already visible in Dimension 13, time eddy currents have been reported, pockets of excess Déjà vu radiation.” Jay read off a computer screen. “Hrm, what do you propose we do?” asked Sir Scary. Jay smiled at them all in a way which suggested he had a plan, or had just released a large fart. “Don’t you worry, I have a plan.” He clicked his fingers at one of the scientists. The scientist nodded obediently, turning and fiddling with the control panel. “The trans dimensional tractor beam. Only to be used in multiverse threatening situations.” Sir Camp spoke, in awe. “Is it safe?” Sir MiloBilo sounded worried. Jay grinned manically. “Let’s see, shall we?”
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 10:31

Yeah Virt, this story is really good! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Fri 31 May 2013, 20:43

Scary’s eyes creaked open, he let out a groan as his head spun. He felt cold. As his vision cleared he found himself staring down the lift shaft which descended deep into the earth. He let out a panicked squeak and pushed himself away quickly. He sat back against a wall of the corridor he had found himself in, panting. He regained his composure and looked around. The corridor was dimly lit and led off into the distance. There was an eerie silence to the air. He hauled himself up and clutched the wall for support, holding his chest in pain. “Must’ve broken a rib or two, ack, they’ll grow back…” He muttered to himself, before beginning to stumble down the corridor. He slowly became more confident at walking and began to pace himself. He soon reached the end of the corridor, which had a ladder leading upwards. Scary shrugged to himself and began to climb upwards.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 13:45

Again, this is great, the only downside is each part is quite short!

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Sun 02 Jun 2013, 15:23

PlanetProductions123, IronMac and Jackknight ran down the corridors from defence line #4 to #5, next to the Information & Questions section, along with Oswin and BeepTheMeep. Suddenly, the ceiling in front of them disintegrated and David1993 dropped down, swiftly stabbing Oswin in the chest. “IMPOSSIBRU!” Screamed Oswin, before exploding into doughnuts. “Well that was odd” stated Beep. David1993 looked up and advanced on them. The group turned to flee, but saw Forumotion members advancing on them from behind. “We’re doomed.” Said IronMac solemnly. “OH NOOOOO I think I may have just wet meself.” PP123 Screamed. “OHMAGORD, GET IN ‘ERE LIKE, THEY’RE COMING, MOST UNORTHODOX” ExplosiveCookie stuck his head out of a cupboard door and beckoned them over. David1993 swung for IronMac, but his hand was stopped in mid-air. IronMac looked up to see Jackknight struggling to hold him. As the Forumotion members advanced, Jackknight turned the others. “Go! I’ll hold ‘em off!” He spoke. “NOOOOO!!!11!1!one!!!” PP123 screamed crying manically. IronMac grabbed him, and he, PP123 and Beep all entered the cupboard. IronMac turned around at the last second to see Jackknight slip, David1993’s knife managing to hit target. Jackknight turned to IronMac with a shocked look on his face. “He’s just stabbed me, the bloody-” Jackknight collapsed in a pool of blood. “GEDDIN!” EC screamed, yanking IronMac inside and slamming the door shut. The Forumotion members pressed up against the outside of the door. “Kill them” Commanded David1993, heading off with the rest of the legion further into the forum.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Jun 2013, 15:36

Haha, I laughed loads at the “NOOOOO!!!11!1!one!!!” bit! Razz Keep up the good work, Virtual one! :laugh:

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Sun 02 Jun 2013, 15:42

Thanks guys, this was one of the weirder bits, to break up all the serious death action Razz
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Tue 04 Jun 2013, 19:17

VD and Camp listened to the sounds of approaching footsteps. Camp nodded to MJF and DS08 stationed by the door. MJF trembled. “Oh man, this ain’t good, oh no.” He panicked. DS08 kicked him. “Pull yourself together ya fool” He said. “SHH” Said VD, putting his finger on his lips. The door slid open and David1993 entered. “David. What a surprise.” VD announced. David advanced on him, unaware of MJF and DS08. “VirtualDalek, the one that defied laws of time to stop me. Now, you die.” He raised his knife. He then collapses as his leg was crippled by bullets. “Got him.” DS08 said. David1993 lie on his back, weakly raising his hand. Campion kicked the knife across the room. “Uh hur hur look what I did Virt” He giggled to himself. VD rolled his eyes, before grabbing David by the collar and lifting him up to eye level. “You were banned. No one escapes the lair of the banned. Same goes for the other members of your little brigade, how are you back?” David lulled his head around groggily, before steadying himself. “We… We were brought h-here, to start events… events that -*cough*- that will give the leader power over everything. Even over the other- HUNGH” David1993 passed out and died. VD looked up. The figure was stood in the doorway, his hand raised towards David1993 and his fist clenched. “You stopped his heart…” VD realised. “HAI!” DS08 swung the butt of his gun towards the figure, who instantly stopped it mid-swing and forcibly yanked it from his grasp and launched it at MJF, where it connected with his head with such great force he was instantly knocked out. The Figure forced DS08 back and lifted him into the air. He levitated, clutching his throat. “NOW YOU DIE.” A deep grinding voice spoke. “I… I know that voice.” Said VD. “Guh, not today mate.” DS08 said Calmly, kicking the figure in the crotch. He let out a cough of pain and DS08 was released from his telekinetic hold. DS08 dropped down and ran back, grabbing MJF. “Into the basement” Campion ordered. VD stood and stared at the figure, in confusion. “I know that voice, it’s… it’s…” Campion yanked him through the door and locked it. The figure stood and raised his hand to the door, which began to creak and buckle as the thick bulkhead began warping.
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 04 Jun 2013, 19:21

Great part Virt! How many more parts are you planning on doing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin's Customs Tue 04 Jun 2013, 21:16

Love this VD!!!
Kevin's Customs
Kevin's Customs
Premium Member

http://stores.ebay.com/kevins-customs-store?_trksid=p2047675.l25

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Tue 04 Jun 2013, 22:13

Thanks guys! And I'm not sure DS08, not too many more for this part Wink
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  DalekEmperor101 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 22:18

Great work so far VD.
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  VirtualDalek Thu 06 Jun 2013, 16:20

Scary threw open the hatch at the top of the ladder, panting. He looked back down the seemingly endless ladder he had climbed and shuddered. He hauled himself up and looked around. He was in a dimly lit room, with a couple of boxes lying around, with wires trailing across the walls. There was a door at the end of the room, out of which a slit of light spilled into the room. Scary edged forward, as he approached sounds of machinery greeted his ears. He peered through the slit. Phoenix was stood, attaching various wires to the washing machine. The lights dimmed slightly as he attached another, the washing machine’s spin cycle firing up. Scary pushed gently on the door, and it creaked open. “Meelo?” He spoke. Phoenix spun round. “Ah, Scary. I was… erm… just tinkering.” He stuttered awkwardly. Scary eyed him up. “In the middle of a war, where the entire forum is gradually being picked off and killed by an unstoppable armada, you decide to have a tinker?!” Phoenix sighed. “If you must know, I knew what would happen to us today. This is my contingency plan.” He indicated the washing machine. “This is no ordinary washing machine. This is an M&S was- I mean, this is a nuclear washing machine. This has powered us for years. And now it serves its final duty.” With that, Phoenix shoved one last wire into the machine. A claxon sounded, followed by an automated voice. “Warning. Core overload. Critical meltdown in two minutes.” Scary looked in horror. “What?! No, you can’t!” “It’s the only option Scary.” Phoenix admitted sadly. Scary’s frustration turned to anger and he rushed at Phoenix, who swiftly raised a pistol. Campion, DS08 carrying MJF and VD all rushed in from outside and gasped as they witnessed Phoenix shoot Scary, who collapsed.
“Scary!” Campion screamed, rushing to aid him. Phoenix looked at them all, no emotion on his face. “I had to.” He said monotonously. Scary stirred groggily, holding his leg where blood leaked from the bullet wound. “You have to turn that off Meelo…” VD said, indicating the washing machine. “Critical meltdown in one minute” a voice announced. “It’s too late. If we can’t have the forum then neither can they.” DS08 advanced towards him and Phoenix quickly raised his pistol. “Don’t be too hasty DS08, wouldn’t want anything to happen. A bullet shot rang out, and Phoenix let out a cry of pain before dropping to the ground.
Scary lowered the pistol he had taken with him earlier. “Critical meltdown in 30 seconds” The voice announced. “Help me up…” Scary said weakly. Campion grabbed one arm and VD rushed over to grab the other. They lifted him and he hobbled over to the washing machine, which was now running at full pelt and smoking. “Critical meltdown in 20 seconds” The voice came again. Scary yanked his arms free and leant on the desk next to the washing machine. He reached down and grabbed hold of the largest wire. “Critical meltdown in 10 seconds … 9 … 8 …” The voice counted down. Scary grinned at them all manically. “Let’s hope this works” “… 7 … 6 …” Scary pulled with all his might and the wire began to wobble. “… 5 … 4 …” Scary gave one last tug and fell backwards as the wire came out, sparks flying. “3… Meltdown halted, core temperature stable at 800 degrees. “Scary picked himself up and looked around. He sighed with relief.
Suddenly, the bulkhead to the basement snapped off its hinges and flew across the room, pinning DS08 to the wall. VD and Campion were forced back against the wall by telekinesis as the figure entered. “Well done, Scary.” A deep voice rang out. “That voice…” VD went all psychic again. The figure advanced on Scary, who was unable to move. He raised his gun, only for it to be swiftly yanked from his grasp and tossed aside. “Well done indeed.” Scary was confused. “What do you mean?” The figure chuckled. You aborting the meltdown has saved you, and in doing so, saved me.” He spoke. “What do you mean?” Scary asked. “I told you I knew that voice. It’s you!” VD said. The figure lowered his hood. Scary gasped. He was staring at himself. “Plot twist!” Exclaimed Campion. “Bu- what?!” Scary thought back to earlier… “… there will be more revelations, including the biggest of all, the true identity of The founder and overlord of the Legion of the Guest." Scary looked up in realisation. Evil Scary chuckled. “You were always destined to be evil, what with your insatiable appetite for war and revenge. You are evil, you are the very evil strong enough to reunite all the villains you have faced today. It just needed a little push.” He looked at him with a crooked smile. “I’m not evil…” Scary mumbled. Evil Scary indicated Phoenix. “You shot your fellow admin, boss and best friend.” He spoke. Scary stammered. “But, he turned against me.” “I tried to save you…” a very weak Phoenix muttered. Evil Scary raised his eyebrows. “See? Do you see what you’ve done? All these people, who died today, they died because of you. It’s all your fault.” Evil Scary cackled as Scary realised what he had done. He looked up at his Evil counterpart who was laughing manically. Then Scary lost it. Summoning great strength, he lashed out, punching Evil Scary in the face. He recoiled, before Scary launched another attack on him, kicking him. He picked him up and threw him across the room. Intense anger burned in Scary’s eyes as he rushed over and once again picked up Evil Scary and threw him back again. “ENOUGH” Screamed Evil Scary, stopping mid-air and telekinetically pushing Scary back, who collapsed beside the washing machine. The wire he had earlier pulled out rested close by. He held his head in pain and looked to his left, seeing Phoenix. “Do it…” Phoenix managed, before he lost consciousness. Scary looked at the wire and gently reached for it. “YOUR FORUM IS MINE, I HAVE THE POWER” Evil Scary bellowed. “Not if I have anything to do with it…” Scary said smugly. He was now standing, with the wire in his hand. “What.” Evil Scary looked at him. “Never, EVER threaten me, my friends or my judgement. Goodbye.” Scary said. He shoved the wire back into the socket and the washing machine began to spin faster. “Critical meltdown resumed. In 2 … 1…” “NOOOOOOOOOO” Evil Scary launched all his telekinesis at the machine. “Boom.” Said Scary smugly.
The Fourth Doctor walked towards the gates of Nerd Soup. “It’s good to be home!” He said happily. Suddenly, the forum was ripped apart by an intense explosion, TFD was instantly incinerated. The shockwave destroyed all of Forumsville, a massive mushroom cloud released upwards. A wave of intense heat and power scoured the land, destroying everything in its wake, reducing the surroundings to dust and rubble.
TO BE
CONTINUED

Coming soon: Nerd Soup - Aftermath
VirtualDalek
VirtualDalek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 18:30

Everyone died! WHAT? Razz