NerdSoup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek The Next Generation

Go down

Star Trek The Next Generation Empty Star Trek The Next Generation

Post  DalekEmperor101 Sat 09 Feb 2013, 14:18

Picard sighed as he looked across the rest of the report. He had admitted to Will that he didnt have to give him every report, just lay it on his desk. And this was what he got. Reading reports instead of Shakespeare. He smiled to himself, as he tried to think of a way out of his dilemma. As he finished off his report, his communicator beeped. He pressed it and answered.
"Picard here. Whats the statues Number one?" he asked.
"We have a arrived at StarBase 5. Admiral Casen is wating for us."
"Right, thanks Will. Ill be there soon."
Picard tapped his communicator again and walked out of his ready room. He moved across to the turbolift.
"Deck 12"
As the lift hummed into life, Picard lent against the wall. He sighed again. He was meant to be on his shoreleave, but StarFleet had pulled him back as they need him for a special mission. Unfortunately, it was Captain's eyes only. So, Admiral Casen had decided he would come along and help out. Admiral Casen was an old friend of Deanna Trio, the ships counselor. Picard also knew his reputation, so he had nothing to worry about. The only thing he worried on was the mission.

Data looked across engineering, as Geordi La Forge and acting ensign Crusher started the warp core diagnostic. Data tilted his head slighty as Wesley laughed at something Geordi was saying. He tipped his head back and tried to copy his laugh. It turned into a snort more than anything else. Geordi looked at Data was an amused look on his face.
"Data, what are you doing?" He asked
"Im trying to perfect my laugh. Was it good enough?"
"Maybe a little more practice," Geordi laughed. "Maybe laughing isnt a good place to start. Maybe something simple like a smile maybe?"
Data nodded in approval. once again he lifted his head slightly and he moved his lips into a sort of smirk.
"Good enough." said Geordi, trying to sound positive. Data opened his mouth to ask him something but their communicators beeped. Geordi tapped his combadge.
"Go ahead" He answered
"We are in orbit now La Forge. Mind joining the away team?"
"Sure Commander."
"Bring Wesley as well. We have someone here who wants to see him."
"Ay sir."

As La Forge and Wesley walked into the transporter room, Picard and Riker were already on the teleport pad.
"Glad you could join us!" Will smiled.
"You already?" O'Brien asked
"Yes Chief. Engage!" said Picard. His voice was polite, but it had a slight hint of anger in it. Wesley wondered what the Captains mission really was.
As the team appeared in one of the halls on StarBase 5, Admiral Casen smiled. He had been wanting to see the famouse Jean Luc Picard for ages and now he could. He walked over to them as the stepped off the pad.
"Jean Luc, William Riker. Im glad you could make it. IM not sure who the other two are?" He said
"Ah. This is my chief engineer, Geordi La Forge," Geordi nodded his head. " And this is Ensign Wesley Crusher."
"Glad to meet you both." The Admiral smiled.
" Captain?" Wesley asked, "But you said someone wanted to see me."
"Ah yes. Wesley, id like you to meet Ensign Dmitre. She is from the ship Sigma Nine, Captained by Captain Archray. I was hoping you two could exchange information of our ships."
"Yes sir." said Wesley. As the two ensigns wandered off, Casen lead Riker and Picard to the briefing room. Riker stopped outside but Casen nodded him in. In the room, Admiral Paris and Admiral Jaken were waiting for them.
"Picard, Riker. I understand that this is Eyes only, but I think Will should be here for this."
Jean Luc looked at Will in surprise, but Will just shrugged. As they sat down, Paris looked at them.
" The Intel we have gathered from Voyager has confirmed our last thought. The Borg are getting stronger. A race has found a way to defeat them, but we cant let them go forward. It beat the prime directive but we must intervene."
"Why?" asked Picard. "If the Borg can be destroyed by this weapon, why not use it?"
Casen sighed. " The weapon, is nothing more than a child"
DalekEmperor101
DalekEmperor101
User

Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down